Elon Musk breaks up with amber heard

‘He ended it a week ago. He’d heard certain things about her behaviour that didn’t sit well with him.

'Amber can be very manipulative and selfish. Elon’s back in LA while she’s licking her wounds in Australia.’

Can't fusk the musk.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-did-Elon-Musk-learn-enough-about-rockets-to-run-SpaceX
waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEXT

MARS IS BACK ON EVERYBODY

LMAO seems johny in the depths got in contact with elon and gave him a hard speech

Alas, he didn't have a pussy.

PUMPED N DUMPED

I underestimated Musk's alphaness

no, it was that she didn't have a dick

Smart man. Never trust an Australian.

She has hit the wall hard. Depp enjoyed at her peak.Why would musk settle for 2nd best?

/unmarried women over 30 have no value unless they are virgins

got engaged then dumped!

He'll be back she's already caught him and won

this

>gets into a relationship with amber
>leads her on
>implies marriage
>gets tired of her
>drops her
that's some 4d chess right there
I never should've doubted him

He's a genius, why would he sacrifice his fortune and probably his future for some women. Or does she purely by coincidence only dated millionaires

>Ruin that smoking hot evil pussy for a year
>Dump her before she can get her hands on your money

Based.

So he was smart enough to dump her before marriage. Good for him.

Good!

He did say he was the alpha in this relationship to his first wife.

ELON YOU AUTISTIC CUNT

Golddigger meets the alpha widow destiny. Kinda peculiar, but I like it.

You don't need marriage to be with a woman and have kids.

If Elon was a permavirgin like Tesla, we'd have settlements on all of Jupiter's moons by now

he had a hard on for her for some time, he just wanted to have a good taste of that before he gtfo to mars

Living as a pretty woman is life very-easy mode. You don't have to be good at anything and still become a millionaire.

The kids need marriage to guarantee having two parents.
That women voted it into a female-exclusive money fountain is another deal entirely.

Good thing for humanity.

Amber Heard has definitely peaked.

All 69 of them? Surely you mean the Galilean moons.
t. permavirgin

question is who would want her now? pumped and dumped by two millionaires

CAN'T HUSK THE MUSK

At least he didn't make the same mistake third time. He's learning.

What do you think he heard lol?

>tfw you won't be alive to see elons kids with amber, imagine how they would look

Musk knew all along about her being a succubus and just used her for some sex and let her go

cant have settlements in every mooon of either planet you dipshits

>peak

That was like 10 years ago m8.

Maybe he's gotta try a brunette or ginger for the next one. What's this, 3 blonds now?

Hirarious, he got tired of giving her the Falcon 9

who fucking cares. you sound like a celeb obsessed Brit

He already has like six sons, not much point in him marrying again.

just wait, in 20 years girls will be getting alimony payments just for dating break ups

Glad to see he was smart enough to do it before she convinced him to get married.

God damn Amber is hot

Is she sucking the soul out of that guy?

meh

Not as hot as she gets credit for.

tss yea, Eon wuz like I HEARD ENUF and dropped that cuntbag

they already could if they live together and shared stuff

Average girls are twenty times less exciting to look at yet have the exact same behavior and standards as Amber does. Let that sink in.

>> devistated
>> no more access to billions of dollars

No shit

Doubt you need to be a billionaire or hollywood star to land an average woman.

he was smart enough to realize shes just a gold digger

I was convinced she was going to suck him dry too. Good on Musky boy.

Shes not smoking hot dude... Youre the type of dude whos favorite ice cream is vanilla and it's not even Blue Bell its fucking Kroger brand

>Reply
Tssss FUCK yeah! More poon for dah Chippa! Right or wrong babe?

She is a fairly attractive gold digging fame whore. Average girls let me tinker with their stinker.

I will always choose option #2

Hes not a fucking genius dude... He got lucky with paypal and its WAY easier to make money when you already have it

Apparently she was an Emu operative trying to honeypot Elon into moving to Australia, building a rocket program here allowing Emus to colonise Mars first. Smart man didn't fall for it it seems.

Thats happens now its called common law marriage

>2/10 would not bang
Jesus Christ do you even understand how arrogant you sound?

>paypal, spaceX and Tesla
idk man hes pretty damn smart

Almost as desperate as you sound?

>She's not even that hot
Says the disgusting 400 pound neet who lives in his mother's basement

Good. I knew Musk was better than that. You cannot be Iron Man IRL but a cuck too.

>Shes not smoking hot dude.
>not hot
Neck yourself.

Stacy incarnate

Hello fellow citizen of the best state in the goddamn union.

Amber is a psychotic bitch. Look what she did to Johnny Depp.
>Marries after knowing him only a few months.
>Divorces less than 2 years later
>He beat me up lol
>CHA-CHING

>go to Sup Forums
>say she's average looking and dumb as bricks
>they get immensely butthurt

witnessed. but she's not fucking hot. i seriously know a normie who looks better than her.

Early life :

>Jaw like super man which is a sign off high testosterone in the womb
>Son off an engineer and a dietician (meaning he got a proper diet and nutrients in the womb)
> Very high IQ, learned how to program in a weekend after super focusing in a programming course that was supposed to be taken in 3 months
>Has existencial crisis at 12
>Reads Nietzsche, Schopenhauer and all off the encyclopedia Britannica to find some meaning, reads The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and comes to the conclusion that : "So, to the degree that we can better understand the universe, then we can better know what questions to ask."
>Then makes his first game at 15 years old and sells it for 500$ and wanted to start an arcade with his brother
>Went to a jewish school in south Africa where he was beaten up heavily to the point off going to the hospital
>Goes to canada at 17, works shit jobs for a year, then goes to study business and physics at the University of Pennsylvania, graduates with an undergraduate degree in economics and stayed for a second bachelor’s degree in physics.
>After heads to to Stanford University in California to pursue a Ph.D in energy physics.
> Leaves since the internet boom just started and starts Zip 2

Physicality and truths :

> In shape most off the times
> Has 6 kids named Xavier, Damien, Kai, Griffin, Saxon, and Nevada
>Says intelligence is largely inherited
>Says europe needs to stop refugees and migrats
>Says europe should start a social policy for people to have more kids
>Warned about population collapse in europe years ago

Companies :

>Tesla where he works as a designer engineer spends his day with the german head designer
>Space X where he works as a Chief Architect learned rocket engineering by reading his engineers notes and books as a Space founder said : quora.com/How-did-Elon-Musk-learn-enough-about-rockets-to-run-SpaceX
>The boring company
>Open Ai to study Ai told the facebook bug he doesn'tknowshit

why they called him a Paypal billionaire if he hadn't made anything close to a billion on selling his share of Paypal?

Avoiding a big divorce settlement. That would have been his future.

Good call.

lol, greedy shitty thot BTFO

Shes not that hot ive did a sex on top of women much more amazingly hot than her, like supermodels and we romped again and again and they all said i was humanitys greatest lovemaker

i dont care about any of that. he's a welfare babby

BASED ELON GETTING OUT BEFORE SHE COULD DIG IN!

>women have no value
ftfy

Not finished :

> Started his own school because all the others were shit, shitted on the educational model on chinese TV

> Starts another company called neuralink : waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html to develop a high bandwidth and safe brain-machine interface.

> Did paypal with peter thiel

Is a huge nerd as well.

Read his biography a lot off it is missing but to people like calling him an ubermensch is just wrong, if anyone is an ubermensch is elon, being ubermensch isn't just about being fit and smart you idiots, it's not about that at all.

Fucking cringe when people call him steve jobs, this dude his crazy smart when you look at it objectively without any mal intentions but people are just fucking stupid.

Good for him he wanted to date his celeb crush and got out

keep in mind he's been divorced three times now, twice to the same woman

at least he finally learned something from that

More like she dumped him. Elon's gubmint gibs will be running out soon. And the moment that happens he's broke. He's running a ponzi scheme funded will welfare money.

meh
Kek has bad taste.

kek you don't know how tax credits work, at least inform yourself before falling for tea party propaganda.

Where are your 6 white kids, cuck?

>implying scamming the government for shekels isnt alpha

>ive did a sex on top of women much more amazingly hot than her, like supermodels

Me too.

THE FUTURE OF SPACE TRAVEL AND ROAD VEHICLES IS SAVED

Story of him beating her or some bullshit will come out in a few days

>Avoiding a big divorce settlement. That would have been his future.
>Good call.

This. I'm betting he was having her trailed by PIs and they came back with some data that proved his suspicions.

Id rather have a plain jane woman..and we connect and personalities match..have a good time...then some super hot selfish cunt

Yeah, but in the end you've accomplished nothing of worth and everybody you know will drop you the moment those looks start to rot.

What an awful existence.

>2 years to get strawberry bluebell back on the shelves

You don't think he strung her along just to fuck with her do you?

She's devastated because she couldn't keep up the charade long enough to take half of Musk's shit so she could pile it on top of half of Depp's shit.

so i guess he is smart after all

sweet

except she isn't one

you're a huge faggot

this is so fucking hot

I bet Musk sent revenge sex videos of her doing humilliating shit.

calm down leaf

Are you using quotes instead of greentext?
Go back to fucking REDDIT

Haha lefty pol has never had good pussy

>Yeah, but in the end you've accomplished nothing of worth

The sort of cunt that would do this is so vapid that wouldn't faze her.