Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuWjIPiBZWhyw1V1VT02Xr4&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=RCv3_6A6Lms&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQssAJ6-hWo-9k0tBvtvLQp8&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo
youtube.com/watch?v=W8LXn83yxFk
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
youtube.com/watch?v=tHvKwSK6h0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do americans feel like they are part of it?

Ethnically and culturally they were for a long time

They're culture is at least Anglo based. And have a significant Anglosaxon contingent of the population.

Ethnically and culturally we were abos

We in Canada used to be much more anglosaxon, but our countries character has been ruined even b4 the diversity came

>American in the back
>I Love Murder
kek

US legal foundation is Anglo saxon. UK uniquely transformed the church to the saxon notion of rule of law, hence limiting the crown.
In other words, from saxon law to Forrest Law to Magna Carta to Declaration of Independence.

I'm third generation Australian mate, I've got strong anglo ties and zero aboriginal background

i'm sixth, what's your point?

>only third

>wog
he'll say he's a ten bob pom though

Yep, I'm waiting on it

You anglos should have sided with us against (((them)))...

Because we are. We have the same cultural underpinnings and common law.

I have no hatred towards fellow Germanics.

And I agree, WW2 was a disaster.

Ethnically you are (((them)))
that's because you forced your shitty culture onto us through jew consumerist tactics

I'm talking about Common Law and history, not gay ass Hollywood movies and shitty sitcoms.

Nah lad I'm from the British isles

>Some degenerate anglo settler actually fucked a full blooded abo.

You fucks should have won.

Maybe we'll get another crack at it though

pull your head out of your ass and smell the roses
globalism is an American institution

Moreso the white Australia policy I think. We've got heaps of ~aboriginal identifying~ people who are 1/16 at best.

>I have no hatred towards fellow Germanics.
>And I agree, WW2 was a disaster.
I also like the anglosphere. The west Midland region is /comfy/ af.

Yeah, but Germany is/was a small country. Weve been zergrushed by the whole world.

The United States is not Anglo

fuck off.

>the white Australia policy
you cunts need to stop glorifying that piece of shit
it didnt send any asians back, it let wogs and lebs in and it let more poms in who ended up buying more land and resource than the chinks have

No it's not.

If it was, it wouldn't be trying to smash the United States into pieces.

It's a parasite that's latched onto America with it's own agenda.

yep full blown spics here not a white man in sight

that parasite is quintessentially part of the fabric of US culture

Asians have been here since the gold rush but never in serious numbers. Lebs and wogs however are a problem that skyrocketed under Howard and we haven't seemed to have fix yet.

The US has gone downhill since the second world war when they lost their taste for neutrality and non-intervention.

Le Canada est un pays français, prove me wrong.

Yeah, the British Colonial Empire was so much different...

It's almost like (((certain people))) scurry into powerful nations with their own agenda.

i guess it depends on what you think "serious numbers" are

Ill give it to you anglos, you guys sure are good shitposters

The best of the best

We must restore the Commonwealth.

Inshallah.

This, we need an Anglo Australia policy, only accepting Anglos from the commonwealth and Afrikaners

No Lebs came in right after it was abolished.

indeed

Mexican immigration has destroyed the United States and is going to turn it into Brazil 2.0
I'm just going to stay with my community.

huh, you're right. i've been mis-informed. thanks

Under the White Australia policy of the nineteenth century (and with Lebanon being located in the Middle East, geographically known as South West Asia) Lebanese migrants were classified as Asians and came within the scope of the White Australia policy which intentionally restricted non-white immigration to Australia. Lebanese migrants, like others deemed non-white by Australian law, were excluded from citizenship, the right to vote and employment, and were treated as enemy aliens during World War I and World War II.[3] In 1897 Lebanese store keepers and businesses were accused of fraud by state border Customs officers during Queensland customs prosecution cases.[5]

I've been looking at 23 and me videos on youtube and a lot of spics are 60-65% white. Being majority white isn't even enough to stop you behaving subhuman.

*like a

They could theoretically be assimilated and bleached if our government wasn't so utterly corrupt and wanting serfs to vote Democrats.

You'd also have to suspend immigration for a 20 or so years as well.

Blood buddy. I have an english last name/y chromosome, and my mothers maiden name is a word from the old saxon language. Blue eyed light colored hair anglo saxon master race. I am english.

Brazil 2.0 is a bit optimistic imo im thinking more south africa 2.0

/Loyalist/ reporting

In order to change the voting demographics in the rural areas. Another failed gubberment plot

Why do we still let those Americunts into anglogen?

Sent from my Motorola Razor

You Vietnamese? or someone on holiday?

Wrong. There will be some mixing of course, but people's instincts will kick in. We will have enough people for an ethnostate. Don't assume that the US will be in the form it is now forever. We will balkenize. We can do anything we set our mind to.

Fuck off cunt stralia is Irish

Holiday mate.
NSW native.

Fuck off cunt

ANGLO-celtic

Australia and Canada are ethnically Chinese. And the UK is ethnically arab.

I dont see the Irish flag there cunt

I am largely ignorant of Vietnam's history. This their flag before the war? Reminds me of adiddas stripes which is funny as there is a shit load of slavs here in Nha Trang.

Yes, and the Communists more or less banned it despite it being a nearly 1000 year old symbol.

I went there on holiday about a month ago, pretty fuckn cool imo, how've you liked it?

You been to long tan yet?

>says the coward hiding behind a meme flag
I'm guessing Canadian?

Thats a bit shit innit?

Nah mate. Hit Saigon for a night before flying to Nha Trang. Tourist trap I know but this is only my first trip. Love it so far though, Nha Trang is bloody beautiful. Going to see some temples today then chill out and snorkel tomorrow.
People were warning me about the heat but its no worse than a summer in QLD to be honest.

My family's been here since the 1690s, I don't give a shit about some shitty meme.

I know my lineage, sucks for the hordes of heritage fags clinging onto their 1/16 Italianness or whatever the fuck they LARP as.

Fuck you. You guys are literally Asian anyway. Just one fucking province is French. And the rest of us don't like them.

No way that person's American, and if they are they're Ellis Island trash. Even with the most mongrelized shit skin Americans, their white blood still comes from Britain or Germany.

First, fuck off. Secondly for uk u mean Indian.

Coward hiding behind a fake flag

your time has yet to come kraut

Yea heats no worse than in QLD, its the humidity thats bad.

I would recommend going inland away from the cities on a tour at least for a day or two, its fucking beautiful in the country

Yeah illbe doing that. Should be great.

Asalswalikum fellow Anglo brethren

Anglo law says a creation is owned by its creator, not by its possessor. Do not slander title, thief.

Hello to my brothers across the world.

"Melting pot" occurs no where in the declaration of independence.

Comfy as fuck up in here.

How can I be proud to be anglo when our father country has dementia?

>spoon license
>tv license
>muslims and niggers
>leftist

come at me in the winter, you cunt

could be worse, at least they left the EU

Get the fuk outta my country blue pill

Just take Canada off this picture.
We are a chink/mudslime colony now.. please just forget about us.

Every single country in the anglosphere is cucked to death. We need the monarchy back and not as a tourist attraction.

this is exactly the reason the monarchy exists, but they arent doing anything sadly. its awful seeing it happen, and despite the history, if there was an uprising i would help fight in it

Hopefully liz dies soon and whoever replaces her takes action

>No America. No Anglo/Scot Genes no getting in
>Hardcore Monarch or Fascist rule
>Alternatively Imperial federation with increased Monarch powers
>Freedom of movement
>Militarily allied
>Effectively the same country under international law with different anthems and laws for each "country" counted as different states
>Sink the Chinks
>Sink the Pakis
>Save South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuWjIPiBZWhyw1V1VT02Xr4&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=RCv3_6A6Lms&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQssAJ6-hWo-9k0tBvtvLQp8&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo

youtube.com/watch?v=W8LXn83yxFk

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

youtube.com/watch?v=tHvKwSK6h0o

Yeah it's no worse than a North Queensland summer.
How many silk suits have you purchased? Is it true Viet vaginas are sideways?

Bravo

I feel so bad for the Seth Efricans.
A lot of the immigrants from there I've met don't even want to talk about how fucked it was until they realise you aren't going to give them grief for being waciss.
I really think England, NZ, the US & Aus should open their borders to WHITE South African refugees, on a tight leash.
Basically you fuck up and act like an Afrikaans nigger, you're headed straight back where you came from.
You act white, you're alright.

Did we stop taking them I can't remember? I got a South African mate who's family fled when shit started going down hill.

If you live in an Anglo country that doesn't drive on the left your aren't an Anglo, your are mystery meat

Nah we still take them in.
I know plenty of them have property and shit and don't want to just give it all up and leave.
I just think we should be incentivising their move, I'd rather help a horde of South Africans get on their feet here than a bunch of fucking Paki/Somalian economic migrants.
Bet it'd be a fuckton cheaper in the long run and they might actually CONTRIBUTE.

The founding of the Fed in 1917 and the 1965 Immigration Act are the first overtly Semitic actions against America. Prior to that, we had sitting presidents who openly hated (((them))). Our Founding Fathers detested them as well.

The problem is Evangelicalism, a poisonous subversive strain of Christianity started... where else? England.

I'm here boys!
I wonder when the penny will finally drop ,and you understand western civilisation is dieing and Islam will inherit it all

When the hunger starts

>tfw jewish

You will be hungry?.