Everyone else stay out
Kameraden vereinigt euch für den Endsieg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx04z4Unq6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boy this is a shitty thread though

Save us pls
My White Russian family supported the ROA...

And grandma tried to join the Luftwaffe in Yugoslavia. Great grandma stopped her, though, because it was 1945 and they had to leave before the R*d Army raped everything that moved.

Shitty like your help in the war
Even bulgaria was more helpful
All you did was KILL THE CHINESE
Do it better next time

Mom's parents and their brothers were german wehrmact on the east front against the Soviet dogs
Dad's dad was an italian kommando on the african front

Can i stay?

Of course you can american friend
And be proud of it unlike the rest of america who loved to kill germans

my parents are from north italy but they left for burgerland after ww2
can we bring back the roman empire so we can force brits and french into become useful to society again?

>SS division
Hello, lads! Love being an axis power.

I wish i could get my opa for one of these threads to share some axis words of wisdom since he lives a few houses down from kek

>animu
Into the trash this thread goes

Question... did they do actually anything?

Or where they like mosley just talking shit but no

gutentag!we are good axis power.

There were 27 of them in total, so who the fuck knows?
Mosley, however, was getting somewhere. He wasn't all talk and no action. Unfortunately, he was imprisoned before he could do anything important. However, he did have a HUGE following. He held the biggest indoor rally in history, numbering at above 30,000 attendees. This was in 1939. He was dangerous to the establishment, and was arrested because of it.
Pic is his rally.

Just dont invade germany. didnt go well for you last time.

> if only he succeded

Literal European fascist tripartite between the British Empire, ruled by legit natsoc king Edward VIII (pic related), Germany and Italy. So much potential...

dont worry, italy is fully pozzed these days. they wouldnt dare even speak out against their german overlords

>tfw no ww2 only a axis vs soviet union war almost happened

It would've been magical

You can see the regret and misery in Mosley's face towards the end of his life.
youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw

Bloody hell that fucking cunt at the end. Not only was mosleys soul crushed but they just mocked him until his death.

Yep. The joke is on them, though. I bet he and those who mocked him regret it now. Funny, my grandmother hated Mosley (called him a traitor (also hated Gandhi for being a little subhuman)), but literally everything she disliked about this country today would never happen under Mosley, and everything she wanted to happen to this country (including more Pax Britannica) would happen under Mosley.

He should start a civil war a safe the western world
He had enough followers to do it but he cucked out

Yeah probably but most of those reporters are probably skypes. Atleast he died before the world sped up really fast into becoming weimar 2.0

Mosley was anything but a cuck. I agree, he should have revolted (fair chance he could have won), but he was too faithful in parliamentary democracy, especially after Hitler gained control via democratic means.
My theory is that he would have easily gained power via parliament if Britain was as shit as Weimar Germany at that time. Hitler was a clown, as far as the public was concerned, until the financial crash. Would have probably been the same with Mosley. But we were too comfortable for radical change, and Ozzie was a radical.
Britain when he died was a utopia in comparison to the Britain today. The worst he would have dealt with was losing the empire and a few small black-majority communities in East London. Nowhere near what we have now, thankfully for his sake.

That's an american you're talkin to

WE BEAT YOU!

But it happened and we can't change it now
Your empire is lost and we're both full with subhumans

Well still it was bad desu especially if you look at it with his eyes. Of course if he saw the nepcon airstrip one britain im sure he wouldve went crazy

Is there even a remotely relevant country that didn't have any volunteers fighting for the Axis?

Indeed. Maybe there will be a second chance. Maybe not. Have to see how it plays out.
I think people from both of our countries are fed the fuck up of mass migration. Now we need charismatic and high-energy (not in the retarded Trump meme way) leaders to guide them to effectiveness.

Heck yes.

Sad that not all anglo posters are like you
Fact is we have the same jew degeneracy like we had in Weimar and back then the only answer was natsoc so today the only answer is natsoc too

Onlyüroblem us we don't have a real leader
We germans love to follow strong leaders

>only axis are allowed
>filled by allies scum

I think that our peoples are disheartened with the current system and are looking for a way out. An effective movement would be able to use this for their advantage. Britain's had quite a few good nationalists like Jonathan Bowden, but never a charismatic leader to attract the masses, or a significant enough number of them. BNP was quite successful, considering it was in the European Parliament and was in the thousands. Unfortunately, (((UKIP))) came along and sucked the support out of it. When our people realise Brexit will either fail or do fuck all, things might change.

Atleast its comfy

>change might happen
Nah it will only happen if theres an economic collapse or societys collapse in Order to things happen

I think whether you are going for popular support for a democratic solution or for a small, effective vanguard matters. Hitler needed the crash for democracy, yet he could have used the Freikorps, colluders within the German military, etc to gain power like Mussolini if he wasn't so shit at doing it. The Munich Putsch was an absolute disaster.

Italy as food provider only pls.

WWII loser thread. How pathetic.

The numbers weren't fair.
but for what they were we fucked you up pretty bad m8.

Democratically we would never win its simply (((their))) system

Indeed, which is why I think the vanguard solution is more likely to succeed.

>tfw it isnt happening rn

Sieg heil, motherfucker!

>rovásírás
What did he mean by this?

SS are a bunch of pussies compared to the NKVD

>north italy
SOUTH ITALY IS WHITE SOUTH ITALY IS THE MASTER RACE NORTH ITALY IS FUCKING RETARDS WHO TRY TO SHUT DOWN MAFIA

>Unironically Natbol
Autist detected
>Nkvd was literal bunch of jews killing their own goyim men
Makes you think

>south italy
>white

i suppose you think Sicilians are white to?

you are just assblasted the soviets dominated the shithole you call a country

Show us your real flag faggot then sperg all over pls.

here you go

Kek

whats it like living in a third world hell hole?

Comfy af