What do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
cbsnews.com/news/hazards-of-secondhand-marijuana-smoke/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090805110741.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck ever got heartburn smoking pot

Cheers.

I can do whatsoever the fuck I feel like regardless of what some idiots on a book fishing website tell me
Its
Called
Freedom
You should know about that burger

Its good shit.

I do as I please and don't need to explain why.

>that roll
Words fail to describe how pathetic that thing looks.
At least use a cone if youre gonna roll nanograms

weak fucking bitches that watch jolie olie videos and cry about another person coughing

Grow it and be rich.

WTF IS THAT

this has to be a troll

Is that supposed to be a joint?

this fucking, wtf is this

Who is Carl Sagen for $1000

Lmao, that's the saddest joint I've ever seen. How do you even smoke that, do you just hold that inch long piece of paper and try to suck through the end?

Waste not want not.

Thank you for convincing me to stop smoking weed.

this image makes me want to cry

hes literally wasting the paper

this thread is now about this faggot and his .1 gram joint

That's what I do when I have leftover weed but not enough for a full roll,its called a Tito
I use chopping sticks

Just because somebody smokes pot doesn't mean they identify with the obnoxious "dude 420 blaze it" culture surrounding it.

I needed the laugh. Thanks.

I lost my job for a completely unrelated reason but I smoked pot every day and some days even while on my shift. I've been the favorite employee of many regulars and I usually get the secret shopper where I scored 90%+ every time.

Pot isn't the problem, its a gateway to laziness but that doesn't mean you follow that road.

This made it even better. Imagine you using chopsticks smoking a tito. Invest in a roach clip. Did we find the first white Argie? Only white people can be this autistic.

bro, I smoke twice a year and roll better joints than this WHAT THE FUCK

"mininuke"
you can't make this shit up.

>id

shut the fuck up kike

What the fuck is that thing?

>weed inherently makes you lazy
>there are literally millions of people in the workforce every day on the roads, in offices etc that are stoned off their ass and still do their job
I actually think quite highly of stoners that aren't just fucking sit-around stoners.

The vampire/like hunger it gives is already more than enought to make me want to stay away from it. and there is no way that something that fucks with your brain that deeply is ''consequence free'' in the long term.

looks like a tootsie roll

Munchies isn't real for a dedicated smoker. It does make food taste better but in general when you're a daily smoker or use it often it can have an opposite effect on appetite. The pain relief reduces hunger pains quite well.

I've been smoking for 12 years now and munchies is still real and always will be. It's just about discipline and knowing it's the weed telling you to eat more and not your body. Weed turns off the receptors in your brain telling you that you are full so I don't know where you get this idea that that all of a sudden stops when you're a veteran stoner. This known effect is one of the main reasons it's considered medicinal and has brought people who are withering away from chemo on the brink of starvation back to life.

>short on bud
thats what knife hits are for

I've got anger and anxiety problems and weed helps me relax. I use it in order to actually function in society since things can so easily piss me off after 10 hours of work.

looks like an average stoner

but a majority of the smoke isn't even going into the bottle.

It looks like a whip n' pop.

Anyone over the age of 35 still smoking weed should give it up or get an opioid prescription like a grown up.

holy shit is that wasteful

So this what you look like getting high?

Yes, but with a white guy,not a nigger

i tried doing this once and it fucking sucked, tasted so bad. and you waste so much weed. also the knife is ruined after

there is only one safe high user

i get a lot more stoned when i do knife hits tho. i don't do it often but whenever i'm in a pinch and i'm dry i'll get some resin and knife hit a few res balls

The technique is more useful for hash
Less material needed, still lotsa smoke, and generally stronger
t. City with nothing but hash

I smoked every single day from mid 2011-february 2017, only 2 or 3 month long breaks due to vacations throughout that period as exceptions,averaging 2-3 ounces every month from 2014-2017 and about a oz a month from 2012-2014. I miss it alot, and now I just drink alcohol or caffeine to get high.(i never drank coffee in my life except to enhance the weed high from 2016-17, and so I still massive quantities of it at night because my brain associates it with getting high)

What is that user?

>boss starts talking about weed
>'haha yeah i dont smoke it myself but what people do on their own time is none of my business :DDD as long as they don't smoke it at work keep it at home lol :DDDDDDD
>tfw stoned off my fucking nards every day

Hes doing it wrong, You roll the weed into small dense balls and smoke it like that, not loose grinded leaves.

It's very popular in NZ, never been a fan. Glass pipes or go home.

>Be user
>be socially inept autist when sober
>be high as balls to cope with social interaction
>Thinks weed hides his autism
>thinks no one knows he is high as balls

really user? Your boss is trying to give you an out here. He knows you are high and is trying to cut you a break.

i quit smoking weed when i found Sup Forums

how about this?

Wastefuler

I literally lol'd for 10 minutes at the huffing induced deafness

nothing wrong with weed as long as you arent a fucking degenerate... just like everything

t. Someone who has never smoked

Just pack a bowl bro, it's less sad.

It's my body and I'll do with it what I want. Even if it isn't legal. Anyone who has a problem with that can talk to my little friend AR

>still smoking marijuana

I don't smoke. Never did. Also, I never visited a hooker even though I'm Dutch.

He niggerlipped the shit out of that joint.

Legalizing weed in the U.S. would bring in billions of dollars

Get rid of the illegals and add a few more hundred billion to that amount
Health care could be free for everyone

I don't care if someone smokes weed or not. But that "stoner lifestyle" is absolute cancer.

em ded

>joint
oh young user
>is literally just smoking a bud

Hahahaha holy shit you call that a joint faggot ?

>smoke weed
>don't abuse it like a faggot
>run my own business
Smoking weed isn't degenerate, but some degenerates smoke weed. Same reason why it was thought to be a gateway drug. People who do the retard drugs obviously are open to weed, but its being shown that weed is actually an anti-gateway drug. Correlation does not equal causation you fucking faggots. The one thing I'll agree with you statist niggers is that weed heads talk about weed too much. They really need to stfu.

that looks like a damn pop pop snapper

>he's never heard of an apple pipe before
I havent smoked in like 5 years and i still know most you fucking stoners on here are fucking casuals

I recently gave it up after about a decade of abuse. I'm really trying to stay strong and not backslide on this. How do I keep myself on the straight and narrow?

lmao gay

just dont smoke it faggot it's not that hard

That joint is a tragedy. Bob Marley died so he wouldn't have to see you fail to smoke weed this badly.

>2017
>Not rolling Kim Jong Un penises

This man is clearly a smoker of high class

I've tried it, it's okay I guess, really no need to do it

don't be a little fag and realize weed is for niggers and sjws who live in portland and seattle.

>don't be a little fag and realize weed is for niggers and sjws who live in portland and seattle.
Pretty much why i quit the people you associate with when you smoke weed regularly are fucking cancer.

This is some 2009 Reddit shit bro

Is growing weed and selling it for big profits to fat bastards like these degenerate?

LOOOL

white people have been using cannabis since ancient times.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Go hit up the bong lord

your options are:
1. keep it illegal and it remains a good excuse for throwing thugs into prison
2. make it completely legal and the thugs roam the streets freely

FUCKING SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LOOOL

I agree, who fucking smokes weed anymore? Smoke dabs.

Amen to that, if you do drugs you are pathetic and a half.

Then that means the other half is that they're wasting their own time by thinking that they're cool by smoking something.

weed can be very degenerate. it also keeps you from growing emotionally. but alcohol is much worse healthwise. It is dangerous because if children use it, it will stunt them just like alcohol.

hah
I love this supid website

literally has medicinal value

also good for magick rituals

>No water

Wtf i love jews now. And since weed is in breastmilk please ban jewish assault tits for babbies

Nevada just recently legalized weed and the alcohol industry gets to be the exclusive legal distributors for like 18 months. They're hand in hand just like the tobacco industry. Marijuana smoke actually has higher concentrations of toxins than tobacco smoke. The "it's healthier" meme is literally a marketing ploy for a trifecta.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
cbsnews.com/news/hazards-of-secondhand-marijuana-smoke/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090805110741.htm

>current year
>not vaping