Dance like no one's watching! Bizarre moment Malia Obama, 19...

>Dance like no one's watching! Bizarre moment Malia Obama, 19, rolls around on the ground and wildly pounds the earth as she listens to The Killers at Lollapalooza
>Malia was caught on camera dancing up a storm on Friday night during the set
>She rolled around on the grass at one point and banged her head to the music
>Reportedly spent most of the set backstage with friends before going to dance
>Last year made headlines for allegedly smoking a joint at the popular festival
>Malia seemed to be blowing off steam before her Harvard classes start in the fall

youtube.com/watch?v=VPimeofm3ws

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4764352/Malia-Obama-dances-widly-Lollapalooza-Chicago.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
youtube.com/watch?v=afOZMwJox3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I despise obama as much as the next sane, intelligent, straight man but, she's just a kid. Leave her alone.

Who cares?

niggers being niggers

>can have pictures and videos of her on social media doing drugs and shit and nobody cares because she's the former presidents daughter
gay

>19
>just a kid
Pick one (1), cuck.

It's only a matter of time now before she get BLEACHED.

At least she doesn't listen to nigger music and is into rock.

She's probably going to get BLEACHED in the future.

that's it?

fuck your clickbait shit OP someone post gore

I'd drill for oil in that well. If you know what I mean.

>tfw when Anons have more compassion IRL than most liberal fags.

>The Killers
>Rock
They be gotten more pop-ish, but I guess that's what it takes to survive in the Jewish industry.

Would you intervene with your missile?

Most people who do drugs and don't get caught put pictures of it on their social media.

Wow. So this is the power of melanin.

She wasnt elected for anything. Who gives a shit?

good for her! I hope she will be the one that spills dirt on her "father" and "mother" and his entire administration! Can you imagine being raised by Barak and Michael Obama?!?! Stop blaming the kids, start blaming and holding parents responsible! Each time a kid or an adult fucks up is when we hold parents accountable and place them in jail! SHOULD HAVE RAISED YOUR KIDS BETTER AND INSTIL SOME VALUES AND MORALS!

Meh, i've done way worse while drunk.

That nigress needs an ivory chief to keep her away from drugs.

>nothingburger

I think the point is that someone who has been given such privilege should act like a more refined woman of grace and dignity. Not to mention that, whether she likes it or not, she is a role model to young girls.

She really hates her fathers.

Would drop my white phosphorus on all the kids, if you know what I mean.

>thinkaboutthechildren.jpeg
W e = l a f f i n
e

l
a
f
f
i
n

I kinda feel the same way. She probably thought no one was filming and was just fucking around and joking with her friend. Nothing out of the ordinary.

i agree let her be a teenager, tmz needs to fuck off

BIG
WHITE
COCKS

Typical reptilian child behavior.

I can't wait until you bitch boys see Barron candyflipping like a fiend and talk up what a funny dude he is.
You're all pathetic hypocrites.

Who cares, looks like some silly shit teenagers do , me and my friends used to do all kinds of retard level shit high and drunk,.

>deepthroating an ice cream palette that someone else just sucked in front of you
absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

Only degenerates harrass kids for having fun

They are totally getting bleached. It wont be a Harvard boy though, since none are white.

Meh.
I've done worse while drunk.

>be a teenager
Is this really what teenagers are into nowadays?
Getting high on pcp and rolling on the dirt?

Nah she is going to get RICED
White men can't compete with BAC

>future

I don't see this happening. For one, he's autistic, so he has no friends and spends all his time on cyber.

Second, say what you will about Trump, but he knows how to raise kids that aren't spoiled brats and know how to stay out of the limelight.

BREAKING NEWS:
19-year old barely legal adult gets DRUNK and does STUPID SHIT

Yet Barron can be attacked by corporate media for being an awkward kid

19 is considered an adult

seeShe's also not part of the first family anymore fuck her, its not like anyone went easy on Bush's daughters or Baron.

That is demonic. It is in no way dancing.

Knowing many people who grew up during the punk rock era and heavy metal era, and having attending tons of live concerts with mosh pits, not one person ever witnessed someone falling on the ground and rolling around and basically acting possessed. As "dirty" as some punk rockers looked, they would never lay down on a filthy floor.

Demonic, pure and simples.

Are you a God Warrior?

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I

I wonder how many white dicks she has taken...

FUCK YOU SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was just thinking the same thing. I wouldn't speak for her getting fucked, but how many cocks have been in her hands and mouth. Probably quite a few. We're eventually going to get a sex tape.

Isn't it the Sup Forums consensus that Sasha is the good sister and Malia is the party girl?

Obama was a mess but that is no reason to pick on his daughter being a kid doing kid things.

Sasha seems like she'd be the type to be a quiet based chick. At least that's the sense I get.

Malia seems like she's a whore and party girl.

>t. Kathy Griffin

Leave it to (((Hollywood)))to hire an obese toothless woman to create a fake fanatical freak Christian which in the real wold does not exist. If she was legit, there is no way her kids and husband would be so normal. That was a lie, an acting job. Because it is o.k. for (((them))) to trash, ridicule, mock, and trash Christians.

Malia looks demoniacally possessed in that video. Watch videos of voodoo rituals, that is exactly what Malia is doing. They are the ones that flop around on the ground possessed.

Start at about 3:48

youtube.com/watch?v=afOZMwJox3w

Eat shit and die stupid christian.

Ohhhh, hit a nerve did I? Jesus does that where evil lurks. Evil hates Jesus. Evil freaks out when they hear the wonderful, beautiful name of Jesus. Slither away, please.

I wish your man were real, but unfortunately it either won't matter in my entire life if he is or not, or I will see him rise again with my own two eyes, and since I am in fact NOT an evil fuck, I would swear fealty to him.

However I don't think he is real. I'm going to continue being a decent human being without being told to using my own common sense and reason.

Damn, what the hell is she on?

I'm with you, she probably really likes the killers and obviously hasn't had a typical upbringing. Her behavior is pretty normal.

holy shit she's try-hard as fuck

she's 19, leave her alone

>I wish your man were real
He is.

>I am in fact NOT an evil fuck
Good! The more good, kind, compassionate, nice people around, the better.

>I'm going to continue being a decent human being without being told to
Excellent! Wish there were more like you.

/thread

she is going to get LOXXED

>2 wrongs make a right

>Her behavior is pretty normal.
Yeah, if you are into voodoo or heavy drugs or demonic possession.

PCP is fun, at least try it before you hate it.

what is loxxed

Show me some Projectile Vomiting, and I might click...

Harvard is a Jew Shit-Hole...

She ought to have a great-time getting Mind-Pattern-Programmed there.

?

>Lol, look at Baron! He's so autistic! Let's insult him for playing with fidget spinners
>B-but Obama's daughter cannot be touched cuz she's just a kid
KYS

she was summoning the earth spirit thats how they do it back in her country kenya, just everyday voodoo you beat the clay until the mandingo demon rises

When i was 19 I was coming back from Iraq and getting spit on by faggots and called baby killer by ladies holding pro-choice signs at the airport.

Fuck you.

>Wish there were more like you.
And I , You. Pretty fuckin tolerant of ya.

looks like she was on pcp to me

>harvard classes

I heard malia has a set in the celeb pic/fappening trade circle

It's the most valuable one

I'd love to do to this little cunt what her father did to the country.

Didn't look like drugs or alcohol, just a spaz who can't dance but still tries

take her money and hand her off to Trump?

kek whatever works.

Start a thread about something important?
LOCKED!
Start a shit thread about a nog dance?
Keep up the good work, boys!

yeah something like that

Calling it now. As a festie gower;

>digging the mescaline grave

sasha will never act this degen, baka

>Harvard
>pea brain druggy nigger, whose "mother" has one of those axe wound neovaginas.
Sounds about right

MDMA is a hell of a drug

Well you signed up to be a Jew slave for no other reason than gibs so got what you deserve I would say.

Demonic possession is fun for the elites. They pay for the privilege.

Or she ate a fistfull of shrooms and her mind is melting

>nigger
>behaves like a monkey

who would've thought

dude, who fucking cares
I hate these shitty people as much as the next person on this site, but if I'm gonna start getting pissed at teenagers for taking acid at concerts I might as well cuss out my dog for not being able to speak english

Be honest, would you fuck a drunk Malia Obama?

Fuck Obongo and his disgusting freeloading monkey family. DNC deserves no mercy. Look at the way their propaganda networks went after Trump's family. This bitch should be shamed like the degenerate monkey spawn she is!

Not so fast Rabbi.

what an autistic spaz

How is she fucking up tho? She just at a concert

No, fuck her up the ass.

She's rolling her balls off you headass
This board is astonishingly autist when it comes to shit like this

Ah yes
If you kill them they win

>I fucking hate how the fake news reports on every little insignificant thing Trump does, like its big news, do they think they're TMZ or something.

>Here's a video of Obama's daughter dancing at a concert.

Just like Obama left those kids at Sandy Hook alone, or Bill Clinton left those kids at Waco alone, right?

i'd fuck her ngl