Why do we let Sandniggers defile our white woman?

:(

>our
you're not even white yourself paco

Because it's super hot.

Thats someone's daughter. That's someone's sister.

We need to do something.

Part of the reason they don't fuck white guys is because you fucking degenerate neckbeard faggots get so riled up about it. Stop fucking caring about hte trash women who do this.

They can smell your beta you fucking idiots. Making you squirm makes it even more enjoyable for them.

Challenge them on the field of combat, under the eyes of God.

whites are beta and weak.

Because Chads get all the pussy no matter what.

White people used to have Chads and they were the apex sexual predator because of their attractiveness and their intelligence(which sandniggers and niggers do not have). However betas, roasties, and hamplanets have demonized the Chad into virtually not existing, creating a vacuum for retarded niggers to steal women that would normally have gone to the glorious white Chad. And now white Chads have no choice but to adopt nigger culture to stay relevant.

White people need to reclaim Chadism and take the top of the pyramid again without being niggers about it.

>our white woman
I think this is where you erred.

Shutup you cuck faggot

If white women want arabs then its what they want. They accepted it.

Go out and do what you think is right.

Excellent example of why they shipped your degenerate pathetic forefathers off that shit hole desert.

this

>caring about sex at all
haha, just let them enjoy their super gonorrhea. the worthless race traitors will cleanse themselves with the new super sexual transmitted diseases

Me on the left

Not an issue here.

Some young women are falling for the blacked meme to 1st gen African migrants kid's, and dropping that very quickly.

Chad's are still very much alive here. Used to hang with this male model looking kid, Connor Savage. He drew in girls and I'd sometimes get scraps, good times.

Maybe Nord/Germanic women are so deprived of testosterone filled males since the natives are so cucked they jump into the arms of invaders.

Also, /r/ing David Duke vs Spencer pic in Chad v Virgin format.

I don't get it, are they dry humping? Clothes are all on

Boomer dads created this

LEL.

Because it turns me on

I really ant a mudslime to throw you off a building faggot.

What I do not understand any time there is a mixed couple regardless if it is a man, woman or woman, man they never seem connected and have quite the distance drawn between them regardless how close they are physically.

they're actually cucking themselves because a-rabs are close to european genetically. kids will be white and hate shitskins.