If she manages to win the primaries against Clintonites, I have trouble imagining Trump will win...

If she manages to win the primaries against Clintonites, I have trouble imagining Trump will win. She's like a more reasonable equivalent of Bernie Sanders with libertarian tendencies, almost the entire independent voting block which didn't vote last year would throw themselves at the ballot box for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/05/24/mark-zuckerberg-disrupt-for-president-pac/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpin for feels folder

Yeah she would actually destroy Trump since she's also anti-establishment (or anti-CIA), liberal and a minority women.

Too bad DNC will only nominate her when hell freezes over.

No one is electing this fucking facepicker.

Well the DNC is a burning dumpster. I can see a kind of coalition between Tulsi and Sanders against the backwards and fucking retarded opposition and outside of rigging I think either she or Sanders will make it this time around.

If the primaries were held on November 7th Bernie would've won in a landslide. Now that people are exposed to how corrupt they are Clintonites are going to have trouble suppressing dissent.

Pic related is what she's going against for petes sake.

too bad she's part of a weird cult.

That fucking picture.
You gotta be fucking kidding.
Which fuckwhit lost against that drooling piece of garbage?

its fake you idiot

>with libertarian tendencies

She's anti-gun, faggit.

Dems will not put a woman, any woman, at the top of the ticket any time soon. Maybe as VP to set up a run for the big chair after 8 years.

>the party that is visibly corrupt and who's voters did nothing about it will run an anti establishment candidate
I doubt that.

Holy fucking shit, I just looked up her last election. She went against a 28 year old spic who went to ITT tech and played Yugioh professionally in high school

Then why does she keep calling Trump, Bush? Just the other day she was calling Pence, Putin. Democrats are clinically retarded. My favorite was when the guy said Guam would sink.

She'd have to leave the party to have a fighting chance. Otherwise, she'd fail to win due to party affiliation.

>She's anti-gun
That's her only weakness really, and she couldn't take guns away anyway.
I like her desu.

I like her

It's funny though because the Democrats will never fucking let her run

Do you think I was joking??!

That pock-marked face will never win you fucking retard. no one wants to see that nasty shit

>Too bad DNC will only nominate her when hell freezes over.

She is not too much more out there than obama was by 2008 standards.

Like Obama, she will be a pushover and tool of the cia, deepstate, bankers, etc.

That's true ironically, which is why I said tendencies. She's anti-gun like a liberal but goes on and on fervently about reinstating the Glass Steagall Act and attacking corporatism and corruption in Washington. She also is isolationist and actually REASONABLE when it comes to foreign policy and even met with Assad. She's like one of the few politicians left in Washington who isn't hounding for WWIII.

she's not on the inside; she's not in bed with the shadow govt.
there's been a few hit pieces on her over the past year or so.
they even had (((their))) dog spencer talking her up publicly.
>If the Trump-supporting nazis like her, then I don't!

bumping actual Sup Forumsitical discussion.

Sure buddy. Just match me and donate your kids college fund, because it will all be free when she wins.
She just has to beat the other twenty people her party is putting up.
Chelsea Clinton
Zucc
The Rock
Elizabeth warren
And a few dozen other people.

With a pock marked face like that? nah, she wont win.

>Chelsea Clinton
Meme. Democrats outside of the paid and ultra feminists still in denial about losing hate Hillary and know she's responsible for Trump winning. All the corrupt links uncovered in 2016 still apply to her, her character is assassinated before she could run.

>Zucc
Possibly I guess, but I really doubt he'd actually run. He's probably create a special interest fun to represent his media corporation, wouldn't be surprised if Google and Apple do the same.

>The Rock
Also possible I guess, purely on memes.

>Elizabeth Warren
Such a screechy broken bitch that has all the negatives of Hillary combined with all the negatives of Bernie. Even if she won she wouldn't even beat Trump.

She has a mans neck.

>Elizabeth Warren

I would be so happy if she ran

SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE THERE

>anti-war candidate
>not a member of the Deep State

She has no chance of getting the DNC nomination.

Both zucc and the rock have filed with the FEC. Still plenty of time, I expect most will drop out.
Seriously zucc is asking for donations.
fortune.com/2017/05/24/mark-zuckerberg-disrupt-for-president-pac/

Think about that. One of the richest men on earth needs your money for his special interest to run for president.

There's a ton of money in it obviously. Trump inspired a lot of non-political copycats who think they have a chance solely on notoriety.

A Hindu winning the south or most swing states..
A simple argument of American values are under siege suffices to rally everyone against this pseudopoo

fuck hawaii

There's plenty to look at there beside her face

She's not gonna win. She thrown away her political future when she met with Trump for administration job. Syria trip also didn't help. People in politics remember thing like that.

She's on Democratic party's shit list.

That's shill speak. She's not affiliated with that cult, and neither is her father anymore. Obama had fucking Reverend Wright yelling 'God damn America', as well as a billion other red flags from when he was younger, and still got elected.

Gabbard is pristine compared to him.

That's every president except Ron Paul. You really think israel cock gobbling Trump is not a jew shill? Half his cabinet is jews and CEOs in jew owned and run corporations and banking clans.

In fact I think it's easier to control Trump than others due to his sheer stupidity. All you need to do is compliment him, tell him his smart and has a big cock and he will let you have your way with him.

>implying anybody who would vote for her are particularly loyal to the Democratic party

She appeals to that ~60% independent vote that actually views bipartisan cooperation and a lack of war and corruption as a good thing instead of a requirement.

I don't know about her policy but based on looks alone, if a tranny looking fat old man who is balding can win a fit above average looking 30 year old with a few scars can win.

then why is she married to one of the crazy cult's leaders?

Trump is tall, rich, and an asshole.

You do not understand us you fucking leaf

fake tweet

so obviously false (pic related).

funny thing is, the deniers actually do say and tweet and put into the congressional record shit this absurd, but flipped to their side.

The fact remains, the only people in the *world* who deny global warming are the Republican politicians in America and their retarded followers. That's it. In the world. Think about it.

>You gotta be fucking kidding.

um yeah. and you are too retarded to recognize an obviously fake tweet when you see one.

faggot.

She's a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Just thought y'all might want to know that.

Member of the CFR.

Controlled opposition!

>Such a screechy broken bitch that has all the negatives of Hillary combined with all the negatives of Bernie. Even if she won she wouldn't even beat Trump.

Yup, and that's exactly why the Democrats will run her.

They have not learned a thing, they just throw crap out like "She's a woman!" "She's black!" and think that will win them elections.

inb4 she has a story about struggling with acne and bullying which inspires the voters

She won't even run.

>Foreign Relations.

I'd like to have some "foreign" relations with that.

I'd like to crack open her hairy brown pussy and take a deep whiff.

She will be 40 when it's 2020 and she won't run.

It's going to be Harris vs trump. After Harris loses big time than the dems will rebrand.

she'd defeat trump easily in the general, but is DoA in the (((democrat))) primary