The big tech companies are coming down the pipeline with shit to censor and make it harder for people who don't bend...

The big tech companies are coming down the pipeline with shit to censor and make it harder for people who don't bend the knee to progressivism. Will try to make it harder to get dissenting opinions out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/846859265348440065?lang=en
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do the sanctions we have on Russia effect web hosting at all? I imagine we could build our own services and host them elsewhere. Hell build them here, not everyone in America is cucked and I cross my fingers not all ISPs are.

Fuck off Jim stop trying to promote your shit here. We all watch it, no need to promote it here

Liberals know they can't win in a free market of ideas, so they have to handicap the other side whenever and in whatever way possible.

This should immediately suggest to a thinking person that such an ideology cannot stand on its own merits and is intellectually bankrupt.

The sad part is that it won't work. It just makes the opposition stronger and the left lazier.

So one scale of 1 to 10, how fucked are we?

>The big tech companies are coming down the pipeline with shit to censor and make it harder for people who don't bend the knee to progressivism. Will try to make it harder to get dissenting opinions out.
no shit retard

You're a retard, but I like Jim. At least he doesn't try to be an e-celeb on an user-i-moose forum

right now 1. competitors could spring up.

I'd say a solid 6 right now.

What does this google shit have to do with Chinese?

>shes a solid 7

This is concerning. Google was safest for not get hacked because they have so much money spent on the most advanced tech, and you can use 2 step verification and all that shit. But how do you defend from someone on the inside?
>Any suggestions for alternatives to google/gmail that are safe?

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/846859265348440065?lang=en

I ain't Jim

He mentions in the vid, learn Chinese to shit post

Are these things even accurate?

The only one to youtube would be vidme, but if it's nothing but the anti progressive ones, I don't know if the companies would want to advertise it. Most of the money made at youtube are the shit like cat videos and prank like channels.

Can someone feed me the spicy enchilada on why tech companies are so hell bent on stifling free speech and furthering a leftist political agenda? What's in it for them? Is it just a pet project?

>Ends justify the means
>Classic mangina behavior
>Elitism that puts classic aristocracy to shame
Take your pick

Globalism

sure thing, CIA nigger

Most of them are running a huge and extremely profitable black market of identities which they sell at a reasonable price to whoever ask for it, for most companies that deal in publicity or anything customer related this is a god send as it make targeting who you want to sell your product to way easier, alas it raise ethical questions since this is literally a phising scam on such a massive scale that every single company does it and google control one of the main tap (Google-analytic, etc) .

The recent surge is probably because Trump started breathing down their neck as he wrote into law this whole thing and practice, before it was kind of an polichinelle secret, everyone in the industry knew about it and profited from it but didn't speak up of it out of fear to get called out on their bullshit by their clients who do not want their personal information and desires to be sold to whoever could profit from them. And now that the law is written, all it takes is a few modification and addition to stop this profitable venture dead in its track.

Gentrification and the raise of the age of the normie, an adblock ignoring apathetic consumer who won't resist data fuckery and will obliviously conform to the shitty business practices they crave like a dog in heat.

in the UK and other countries where they are ham fisting the whole islam thing and etc, it's just pure white guilt? like that bedfordshire police twitter account, articles saying that sharia law isn't that bad, things like this. i honestly have no other explanation

It's really only because the average techie is beta. Tech used to be overwhelmingly male, but women demanded in because it was a hugely profitable sector and cried about representation. They also do this to a lesser extent in other industries, like high finance, the trades, ect, but men in those industries typically aren't any more deprived of female attention then the average man.
So thirsty betas like mark (((zuckerburg))) made websites and then capitulated to whiny women and gave them pointless jobs like HR, and continue to put pussy on a pestital.

If people can't complain about progressive shit online people will complain about it in the streets.

One man's utopia is another man's dystopia.

You do realize the more you try to control something, the wilder it gets. Right? This is no exception. Every attempt they make is one more strike against them. All you have to do is offer an alternative of equal standing an attract a cult following. Then the progressive techs will lose business and be forced to adapt to the shifting paradigm.

why isnt the full google sexism manifesto not available anywhere. Like does anyone actually fucking trust gizmodos edited, trigger-free version?

The issue with competitors springing up is that it is so hard to gain market share in a field where there is one service that dominates.
Ex1: Youtube. The only real alternative is vidme, although there are 2 problems:
1. Traffic. Who outside of Sup Forums has heard of vidme? And even if people were to find it, they would probably be turned away if it was full of right-wing content exclusively. Which brings me to...
2. Vidme might think that they can get more traffic and money if they fuck us over. They already have a "no hate speech" rule.
Ex2: Google
Google is, for the most part, the best search engine in terms of giving the results you're looking for (minus Jigsaw's redirect method). That makes it seem like the only viable search engine, and the only one that people use. Hell, Microsoft has to fucking pay people to use its search engine. And nobody has heard of/cares about DuckDuckGo. Combine the search feature with Google's product ecosystem and you get a pillar that many people, organizations, and services rely on. That's not the kind of thing some upstart with a couple thousand dollars can outcompete.

How fucked are we? Depends on who "we" refers to. Hiroshimoot knows that he can't get rid of us, so we're safe for now. If that fails, there are obviously other chans. As jim pointed out, the struggle is in redpilling a wider audience. We can shitpost among ourselves all day but it won't impact broader society. The solution probably isn't getting more normies to come here. Despite the shitposting, places like t_d do serve a purpose in getting a distilled version of our "message" to a wider audience.
But that's just my rant
Someone here posted this version
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc