What kind of shit do you think the government is hiding?

What kind of shit do you think the government is hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_warfare
scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal
scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normally, I'd sat that they can't hide anything more than documents about illegal and immoral stuff that could cause war.
Stuff about aliens, magic, and dimensional happenings are too big to hide.

But then again, I've never seen the power of first world governments

Conscious AI.

At the most basic level, the most important secrets the government hides are related to matters of national security (military, intelligence, and infrastructure) as well as trade secrets and economic ventures.

The racist stuff is hidden too, like black operations and stuff but that's more military tech and secrets. Stuff related to big conspiracy theories is hidden, but it's all irrelevant stuff that wouldn't help in finding the true culprits, though it's well known that a lot of stuff is kept quiet to make sure the public doesn't turn against the government when it comes to diplonaruc matters or international relations.

Hybrid warfare programs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_warfare

nothing

they can't keep a secret how many times a day drumpf goes to the bathroom

I love that website. A game about SCP-1, SCP-73 and SCP-76, when

You gotta respect the community for being this dedicated to the joke.

There's already an SCP game

Are they any good?

Not about the apocalypse. In which is mentioned about on SCP-01's file that involves both Cain an Abel.

Not much, probably. People tend to think of the government as some single, monolithic thing when in reality it is made up of people, with all their flaws and shortcomings. Even if you can imagine your own government being able to manage any potential leaks, can the same be said for every country on Earth? Would some shit-tier African country be able to hide the existence of aliens or some Indochina shithole be able to contain some supernatural threat? I find that to be extremely unlikely. Most likely is that nothing of the sort exists despite how much we wish it did.

Tell me the nuclear codes then.

The one that's out is good, i guess. It's they website and it's content that's interesting.

Yes it's very good

SCP-001 has nothing mentioned tho

Something linking the big fishes like bill gates and biotechnology ( vaccines ) and plans for ethnic based cleansing on the earth ( in favor of the Eurasian-mulatto underclass for the NWO future )

Plans to make Europe Islamic as a tool of control ( not a secret but hard proof would be there)

Details for protect blue beam and under what circumstances it would be carried out

scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal

Didn't they leak out that it's 00000000?
I heard that it was that easy so that they would not have trouble launching it once the need arises

That's what it used to be but they've changed it

No

Your government?

Credibility.

Proof of the existence of aliens.

they didnt build the cia headquarters like a pentagon for nothing.

even if this is a fake this is what they look like. they arent gray they are this color exactly and they all have different faces like humans do.

Genetically modified humans, no way in hell would our governments let China do it alone and get the edge.

pic related

Not really.

Their are no alien UFO's. They are however designed and created by the USAF.

Wait so who is SCP 1 supposed to be then?

false.

Favorite SCP?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1733