Does anyone still believe in overpopulation, or has that been debunked?

Does anyone still believe in overpopulation, or has that been debunked?

Other urls found in this thread:

la.curbed.com/platform/amp/2012/7/12/10352572/lets-get-one-thing-straight-los-angeles-is-not-a-desert
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should have seen New Jersey 100 years ago. Nothing but farms.

>Don't worry about taking care of the Earth. God is gonna rescue us. hehe

Every inch of the earth should be covered in decaying urban sprawl and untold billions of brown people.

every human could fit in texas

>Liberalism: The goal

Overpopulation =/= all the land being taken up you dumbass

Overpopulation = scarcity in food, oil, too many conflicting beliefs and ideologies which leads to instability etc, etc

The lower the population the easier it is to maintain balance

Fucking stupid argument. What we mean is the concentration of people in specific areas.

>could
ok

So in 100 years, Montana will be an endless megalopolis?

There's no fucking water out on the great plains. You have to draw down aquifers, and those are a limited resource.

This guy gets it, also waaay too many brain-dead imbeciles.

My state is 3 times the size of Texas and it's not even the largest state in the country

>we are on track to have 4 billion black people by 2030
>that's not too many because look at this grass
literally kill yourself

We have an overpopulation of liberals.

That's true. Would it be a good life?

US: come in, we have plenty of room
Aus: fuck off we're full

Idiot over population is about ressources not physical space.

Overpopulation is a Zionist belief, and a false one.

Don't worry about population god will take care of that.

Not my fault that 18 million people decided to crowd together in one little spot in the desert, saw how overcrowded it was, then passed laws mandating free birth control and funding for abortion clinics. Does Liberalism arise from poor urban planning?

Global overpopulation is false.
The real red pill no one talks about is societal overpopulation,

When it comes to overpopulation, it's not the western US that I'm worried about...

Yep and at the rate our population is growing at it will be "every human could fit in alaska" in

This, production of some rarer items is already slowing down. People don't really notice it now, but in a few years things are going to start getting VERY competitive

This happens because of western aid. Giving them medicine and food is a mistake.

I supposed you could have asked someone in NJ that 100 years ago and they would have told you you were crazy. 600,000 brown people a year is a low number they are bragging about....

>people flock to one part
>omg we are overpopulating
>literally miles of land probly 80% of earth land unused and just 20% is acially used where people live
Lol

262,000m^2 x 3 = >700,000m^2
Alaska is largest state, area is 663,300m^2
Yeah, no. Where the hell do you live lol

>uuuuhhhhh well yea u jus need 2 move all dose ppl from crowded places to open ranchos jus like muh cows u kno lol why y'all troublin' ur 'eads with dat dat ain't even a problem like goddamn Cleetus ah jus saved da world pass the whisky we drinkin' toniteeeee yeeeeeaaaahah

The federal government owns over 90% of the land west of the Mississippi River. Nobody lives there because they can't

Over population isn't about people filling up land, it's about the consumption of resources.

It's not about living space, it's about limited natural resources.

Dredd: The Movie

>posting a pic if a plain disproves overpopulation
Can neolibs get any more rerarded?

>idiots STILL think overpopulation is a land issue and not a resource one

Literally kill yourself.

Overpopulation is measured by human population versus earth resources that are left.

Humans have sucked almost all the resources out of this planet, and there isn't much left.

Resource epidemics are coming in 30 years. Get ready for some post-apocalyptic scenes in cities when they start running out of shit that are daily essentials now.

Screencap this post.
8/5/17

>rerarded

The entire population of earth can fit in subdivisional housing in Texas and half of Oklahoma.

Over population is a joke

Overpopulation isn't talking about land area. We can't produce enough food to sustain a rapidly growing population like ours, we're heading for collapse due to killing off our farmable land with unsustainable methods.

Name a single moment in history in which scarcity of resources hasn't existed.

I thought AIDS was killing off the africans?

all of mankind would fit into a very smal part of the grand canyon. So yeah.. overpopulation is a myth. Sure, if you travel to big cities like Tokyo who are rather just a small place compared to the rest of the world.... you might get the impression of overpopulation.

Only if you assume africans, indians and chinese should get western living standards without technological advantages to make this possible

Not about living space you fucking donut

Naw, were full Padre

australia you fucking moron

If youre worried about food scarcity increased CO2 will support more plant life and if land is not an issue then you can even graze more meat and milk livestock.

Given this (new to you) information you should definitely murder yourself with a pistol

>New Jersey 100 years ago
And now it's infested and overpopulated.
Barely 50% White too

it's not a space thing ya fuckin retard it's a sorceress thing

the gold age of hedonism. When everyone had at least 200 heroine needles at home.

it was the original jewish psy-op against whites, didn't hold up under basic scrutiny. we have the ability to build vertical forests, farmland, pastures, gardens, etc. both above and below.

we have the technology to do it now.

fuck off, we're full.

There ISN'T a scarcity of resources. Yet. That's the problem, and why it isn't about living space. When theres too many animals or something, they just die off until theres a good amount of animals. But with humans, we just build more farms so we don't have that problem. But then by doing that we're just creating a bigger problem, because the population will just get exponentially bigger, and we'll need to make more and more food at a faster and faster rate. Does that sound sustainable to you?

It's actually getting ridiculously developed out West too. It's not NYC but you can't go too many places without seeing other people around.

>Shows picture of Los Angeles basis
>Calls it a desert

Los Angeles is not a desert and we need more dense metros like it. East Coast metros spread out too much outside the downtown areas scarring all the land

I guess you never been to long island then.

i'm certain you're more expendable than I

One thing people seldom get right about overpopulation is that, much like disease or famine, it can be an endemic problem, not necessarily a global one. Nigeria has a problem with overpopulation, because it has more people than it can afford to feed and educate,, while some European countries are the opposite and have a problem with sub-replacement fertility.

If you think overpopulation can only apply to the entire planet, you've been brainwashed by the globalists who want white people to be extinct.

They tell us that you call them provinces over here, man. If you say "states" without context it makes it seem like you're talking about the US. And australia is a continent not a country.

if every person under 100 iq dropped dead right now not only would the world be a better place but it would almost literally be back to sustainable populations

that's honestly a good thing unless you want Target, Walmart and McDonalds turning the entire country into one big parking lot. that's precisely what will happen the second that land becomes for sale.

Ry don' row?

>how can climate change be real? it still snows!

whites aren't the ones with the problem, we were actually having less children because we realize it's too fucking crowded. it's for (((economic))) reasons that we need to import the 3rd world because we have "declining birth rates" and we need infinite growth. white people were doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Imagine a world where every child born was wanted, loved and came from good stock with high IQ. A post scarcity society with far fewer humans, where most of a world was a playground of nature for the enjoyment of humanity. That should be our goal, not allowing the shitskins of the world to explode their populations into a malthusian nightmare because of our pathological altruism

You tell normies to go out west and they think Commiefornia. The issue with that is you end up creating more people who think overpopulation is a huge issue when in reality people need to learn to move the fuck out to smaller towns. Then those smaller towns can grow and prosper.

If overpopulation existed it would be in the 2nd and 3rd world due to modern advancements but no declining birth rates which 2nd and 3rd worlders have a much higher birth rate than the 2.1 ratio.

If you beleive in overpopulation, let poor third worlders die. Stop giving them any aid, aid both sides in a civil war, and if that doesn't work deploy viruses or random drone strikes.

overpopulation is not a logistics question. It's a question of correctness according to our Universe's modifier

Fucking this. Famines are almost always man-made from human stupidity.

We don't have too many people, we have too many lazy, stupid, thuggish people, and too many crooked politicians willing to enable them for votes.

This is basically the argument which just shows how little OP knows or how stupid he is.

I drove from a city to an other city, and saw overpopulation. two points and a line, is one dimension. there is no second dimension. But the middle of no where wont except my food stamps, and liberal trendiness.

Rather pathetic how you have to use capital letters to rationalize your retarded opinion. There are way more people on the planet than it can sustain for much longer. This isn't Star Trek.

Overpopulation isn't about how many people you can fit into one space, but about the resources required to feed them and provide them with the luxuries required to live a fulfilling life. The more people you have, the more nature we'll lose, as it'll be replaced by farmland and industry.

As to whether or not the world is overpopulated, I'd say yes and no.
The population in the western world is relatively small, and is not overpopulated. If anything, the birthrate needs to increase, so the population can be maintained, rather than replaced by shitskins. The same goes for Korea and Japan.

Overpopulation is a problem in China, India, Africa, the Middle East and South America. In these areas the population growth needs to stop. Thankfully, China's one child policy seems to have stemmed their population growth, though it'll take two or three generations before we really see the results.

And an entire country of unguarded loot in somalia!

>Does anyone still believe in overpopulation, or has that been debunked?

Depends at what you mean by believe.

Does a father that tell his son "eat spinach and you will become as strong as popeye", believe that eating spinach makes people as strong as popeye?

Digits prove it.

It's not overall population mate. It's the resources of this planet. Fact is they are extremely strained and water that is drinkable is soon to become as valuable as gold what with the southern hemisphere getting drier and hotter every year meaning billions will start looking at Europe and West Russia for water and land... Analysts already reckon we need two earths just to sustain the current 7.6bn population.

You can blame the peoples of Asia and Africa for this population shit. Africa alone(not counting the Sub saharan Africans living in the west) is set to grow from 1.2bn in 2010 to 2.3bn in 2050. China has now had to stop their 1 child policy due to too many boys and not enough girls to repopulate younger generations so their growth will continue and living space will be needed. India is still growing fast now at 1.4bn. To put it into perspective China has grown 300mn in 47 years, India has grown 810mn.

World War III will be a resource war resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions if not billions in the third world and a strict militant western world. I would not be surprised to see outright military rule in many countries. This isn't exagerration. It will happen. Everyone knows it. Why do you think Roman tier end of civilisation hedonism and degeneracy is so widespread now? Deep down we know the end of the current world is coming.

China and Russia signed their 35 year defence pact a few years ago and began their modernisation military build up in preparation for wars over fertile soil,mineral resources and drinkable water. Switzerland even has plans to destroy the ground entrances to their nation by blocking the passes and mobilising their military to the borders in the event of an Islamist or civil uprising in Europe.

>Los Angeles is not a desert.
Are you fucking retarded?

Amen brother.

India has a billion people, and most of the land is still utterly barren. Africa is going to be host to 2 billion, trending towards 4 or 5 billion at the end of the century, and its still barely populated.

Overpopulation is just overt white guilt made manifest. It was only ever pushed on affluent whites in western countries in part of a multi faceted attack on white birth rates.

To be fair to him, if you live in the hills or like 2 blocks from the beach it isn't.

>come to the western states

REEEEEEEEEE!!! NOOOOOO!!! WE'RE FULLL!!!

The Los Angeles basin isnt a desert. Are there deserts nearby? Yes. But where LA sits isnt a desert. The movies are wrong

I think first world countries can balance out and manage. You already see the big ones with falling birth rates, which makes the elite panic bring in third world immigrants so their profits can keep going up up up, and devalue lower class purchasing power.

Then you have plain shitholes like Africa, where natural selection would've, should've dealt with the overcrowding problem just fine if we didn't decide to artificially inflate it to massively unsustainable levels.

So if I traveled to a huge overcrowded megalopolis (by the way, I live in one - Seattle) I would think there are too many people on earth and we need to get rid of some? Sort of like how if I lived next to a cattle ranch, I would think the entire world smells like shit?

It's pretty brown desu.

>not referencing glorious Trantor
plebs

More research done on this (tho it doesnt take much)

la.curbed.com/platform/amp/2012/7/12/10352572/lets-get-one-thing-straight-los-angeles-is-not-a-desert

How is Seattle's o-line looking so far?

People or environment?

i lived near a pig farm before and when it would rain it would smell like shit pretty bad

Every human could actually for insider los Angeles. As OPs pic shows, we're not even close to overpopulated. Sure, certain areas have problems with too many people, but that's their own stupid fault.

Both were rather brown the last I checked. SoCal is utter shit. YOU HAVE BARBED WIRE OVER YOUR STREET SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS

Whether or not the current and the impending peak population of humans is an "overpopulation" depends on who you ask.

If you're willing to give up cars and electricity for polar bears, then it's an overpopulation.
If you put human prosperity above all other things, then it's mostly going to sort itself out. There will likely be even more tremendous suffering in Africa than there already is, just because of how inflated its population is.

I don't live in SOCAL, that place makes me very uncomfortable. It's like an ant colony boxed in by rich neighborhoods.

keep in mind the overwhelming majority of white is uninhabitable.

That which isn't is already set to explode in population via the current already settled migrants.

>there is open space in the world still so we are not being overpopulated

god you baiting autists are the worst

English is a second language in LA.