Feminism Understanding Thread

Feminists deserve your respect.

Whether they are sluts or multiply divorced or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/Building a Career Pipeline Documents/Safe_Harbor.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No-one deserves respect.

Feminists deserve to be dumped in the shitholes they want to import shitskins from.

Also sage this bait thread.

Agreed. Shit's earned.

when the first post is also the best post

Top left is perhaps the only feminist who seems to actually understand what the fuck feminism is supposed to be about.

I am french monsieur.
I need feminism so I can see your Titt-ays.

1) 6/10. How does feminism prevent Islam?
2)4/10 Women aren't funny, there's no evolutionary advantage for women to be funny. Dark humor is funny directly in proportion to how taboo the subject is, rape being on the upper end of the scale.
3) 7/10 needs to grow up and stop giving into peer pressure. Also, plenty of men love pubes, like me, and would gladly let her plant her lady beard on my face.
4) 2/10 (fix the hair +3, Fix the nose +2) Literally never happened, shrinks haven't given that diagnosis in decades, and if one did they would get sued.
5) 9mm back of head. This boy has reached terminal cuckoldry, needs to be put out of his misery.
6) 1/10 (if she takes of the rag -1) Possibly the worst nose I've ever seen outside of jews and niggers. Severely inbred. rag or burka = opinion discarded.

All of this is correct.

First sign is fairly rational and understandable, if she didn't live in the fucking West.

I only agree with the first box, genital mutilation is a legitimate. All the other ones are horse crap that do not matter, expect what type of faggot don't like a nice bush, I would eat that blonde out and fuck her good

Fpbp, well played user

Fuck you chink. See? You're right.
Fpbp, and I still don't have to suck your dick

#6 yeah take that hijab off in your homeland and see what happens. Fucking dumb cunt.

Yes to all but for 3) I'd say stop being a fucking whore, and get a steady boyfriend so you can ask him to keep it waxed clean for you, problem solved. She just can't help that she wants a golden cock carousel of Fabios with no hair and possibly no puberty

Here chink, you missed a (you)

>A leaf shitposting
What a coincidence, who could have guessed?

SAGE

Oh good, it's one of these threads.

Feminist pussies smell funny. We should get that trending.

Also, feminism in the 21st century has devolved into women arguing with one another. They only oppose "patriarchy" because there are no more men left to argue with. Who else would a feminist argue with except men?

they are fucking nuts

Only shills and sliders respond to these threads.

Sage

80%, cite sources

lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/Building a Career Pipeline Documents/Safe_Harbor.pdf

Marry fuck kill thread?

Also, it's all bullshit and non-issues except for the top left one. She was probably attacked by autistic screechers for being too real a feminist.

I'm responding because i got years of stuff to dump and it gives me an excuse.

Society always ignores "rape" done by women ( though in some countries rape is an inherently male crime, women can only seduce).
Compare a female teacher having sex with a male student and a male teacher having sex with a female student. In Russia, for example, the man would go to jail and the woman would get a slap on the wrist and a notice of dismissal. And personally I don't see anything wrong with this, because the girl would be labeled a whore, while for the boy would be honored as a "MILF pussy slayer", in our inherently patriarchal society.

Lies. Lies. Lies. Sex outside of marriage is rape. It's a mortal sin, this is all bullshit propaganda to promote men having premarital sex without having a guilty conscience. Sex is rape, unless the 2 are wed. It's an act of terrorism to fuck someone else's wife, men set the example, stop raping women.
>>women are unable to think
>>women are unable to form opinions
>>(unwed) women are able to consent
Pick 2.

Even Darwin says women have the intelligence and conscience, and just general mind, of a pre-teen age white male. Men have to learn to pick their battles correctly. In the bible, it was rape. If you think a white boy around age 12...well, you know the rest. Rape is rape, it's outside of marriage guys. Once you stop premarital sex, rapes will go down.

The girl top left should pair up with the bottom right.

You all had to know this, no doubt. Save sex for marriage; don't rape.
>>le sin in the bible
>>le "I shouldn't do jail time for sins!"

Hot wax on your pubes is unhygenic.

>tfw not a real man