What are we going to do about antifa's little clubhouses...

What are we going to do about antifa's little clubhouses? They organize openly to come out and illegally disrupt people's events. Its obvious what they're doing this place has fucking punching bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/site/fdny/business/inspections/request-inspection.page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read that window as "La The Arse"

The Base. Its NYC Antifa's base.

What this shows is that the public is so numb to extremism that we could do the same.

You missed out on the right wing safety squad raids

Step 1) Infiltrate
Step 2) Look for fire code violations
Step 3) Report to local fire dept
Step 4) Reap the lulz

has this actually worked?

Somebody has the list. It was over 20 "diy spaces" that were shut down which was pretty fucking hilarious.

list please. Also, what to the spaces we can't shut down. All those posted operate pretty legitimately. A few of them have been disguised as coffee shops.

>NYC
>Fire codes

Pretty sure you can find some violations. If they can't afford the fixes then they get SHUT DOWN OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Somebody else get in here and tell this newfag about the Ol right wing safety squads. The mods started cracking down way harder on raids after that because they're a bunch of lefty reddit cucks (PBUT)

>RWSS
have we started a board for this on infinite yet ? seems like the best course of action this way we wont have mods have them shutting down threads

>La The bsae
???

please link. I'd walk into any of these and find violations

Flip the infinity 90 degrees and that's the chan you want to go to. Go to 4plebs archives and copy the structure of the /RWSS General/ threads, revel in our great victories and research the fuck out of your local fire codes.

The younger you are the more easily you can infiltrate. Communists prey and the naivete of the young.

at least they're out of their mother's basement

Thanks georgey.

go fuck yourself you lowly rat, disgusting snitch

For such a whiny bitch I'm surprised the cartels haven't beheaded you

because im not a snitch like you motherfucker

Get over it beaner. Youre lucky they dont have fire codes down there.

Trump got elected because white normies here view you as below niggers. Let that sink in.

we dont need it, our houses are well built with cement not like your wooden shacks you gut up there

>RWSS
God damn, I miss those threads. I've never seen the left so infuriated. There were threads on /qa/ every two minutes bitching about them.

>we dont need it, our ho
and yet you scramble towards the border dying in the desert to get here.

Nice try rabbi. This is America you fucking faggot. We're not afraid of free speech or a fair one

trump being elected president only shows the world how ignorant and disgusting white trash is

I fucking hate this place I live 5 blocks away

>dying of dehydration in the desert trying to go live amongst white trash because it's still better than living with other beaners

People line you only show trump supporters how cowardly, mentally weak, and intellectually undeveloped the rest of you are. OP is a kike though

They might be violating some fire codes, user. You wouldn't want them to burn to death, now would you?

haha, you live in a third world country and nothing you say can truly convince either one of us otherwise

have fun with the cartels, you brown goblin

never went there, dont need it. however you voted for trump. thats sad

S T A Y
A
F
E

i live where i was born. i like it here, its tough but i can manage. go fuck yourself

Ha I love seeing the code even though it isn't the end, or that which is much funnier than 30

Ok, so how does one find these spaces, and where can one download the list of local regulations?

How much do you have to pay to the narcos for them just to rape your mommy and not behead her?

>pretend to be Antifa
>get access to their shithole
>come to meeting one day with a trench coat full of pistols
>????
>PROFIT!

none of you inbred have the courage to infiltrate a place like that. theyll found out and you will make a fool of yourself

I used to go there, but it's pretty ded last time I checked.

/leftypol/ keeps shitposting and DDOSing it.

CIA pls go. Sup Forums is a board of peace and friendship, ok?

we live in the developed world taquito

Lol you loser Antifa cuck, go jerk off in your mommy's basement

>implying we haven't already infiltrated

Paco, you're just mad that you have to look up to talk to children. Why don't you find a healthy outlet for your manlet rage, like raping girls crossing the border or whatever it is you """"""""people"""""""" do for fun.

Manlets, when will they learn?

There were some arguments on here about who won that debate. The biggest take away for me was that neither of them learned.

You want the real HQ for all this stuff? It's your local SEIU Office.

RWSS actually cleaned up a good portion of Oakland within one week. Sadly, I still know like 4 non-crackhouse locations that actually support Antifa, meaning they're "legit" businesses, but with intentions to be pro Antifa.

RWSS was good times

>purchase bedbugs for 'research'
>visit antifa meeting place
>go to bathroom or just a hidden corner of the place
>empty vial of bedbugs in corner by baseboard
>leave
1 month later, enjoy the lulz as every antifag for miles has bedbugs.

Why exactly did the mod go full-on panic mode when RWSS threads went full steam?

Dear god, do this shit, this will also add the term "Soap Dodger" to their repetoires as well.

They already live in filth. Heroin needles, herpes, possible HIV etc. is common among their groups. Most of them are crust punk junkies into (((open relationships)))

Modcat had friends who were in an Antifa house. He was a faggot leftist himself.

Hiroshimoot fired him for being biased, though.

This is actually a great idea

So, what's the verdict on RWSS threads? Are they still bannable offenses, or are they okay now that the Antifa mod is gone?

So more or less Pozzed out the ass and mouth, right?

RWSS were fucking based. The leftist breakdowns on social media was amazing

Doesn't hurt to try, user. Not every antifag is a crust punk.

IDK, but they should be legal, IMO.

It's literally against the law to obstruct justice, AKA: obstruct the report of fire safety violations.

How do you report fire code violations in Brooklyn?

who pays the rent for these flophouses?

Which counts as grand theft, right?

>look up fire codes
>observe violations
>use phone to call fire dept and report them

>How do you report fire code violations in Brooklyn?

I'm not in Brooklyn, but NY likes to cut corners and sweep things under the rug. Your best bet is to tell a Jew. Otherwise, the land owner will get away through bribery.

You're in mob territory from Russian, Jewish, to Chinese, especially in Bensonhurst.

>Turn the leftists and the Muslims against each other.

>Post youtube vids of people dressed as Antifa desecrating the Koran and spouting a bunch of shit how Muslims abuse women's rights.

>Try to start fake LGBT rallies near Muslim majority areas; let them see how tolerant they really are.

As they try to divide and conquer us, we should return the favor.

nm you can request an inspection online

www1.nyc.gov/site/fdny/business/inspections/request-inspection.page