Oklahoma Gay Man Sues Individuals in Small Town After House Burns Down

wtop.com/government/2017/08/gay-small-town-oklahoma-clerk-claims-harassment-in-lawsuit/

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — When Randy Gamel and his husband were looking for a retirement home, a six-bedroom fixer upper in the tiny western Oklahoma town of Hitchcock caught their eye.

They bought it in 2014, and Gamel moved to the quiet community from Fort Worth, Texas, to start upgrades. He set out to make himself a part of the agricultural community of a little more than 100 residents. He befriended neighbors, took an interest in town politics and soon became the town clerk.

But it wasn’t long before Gamel began feuding with longtime locals over how the town should be run. Many town leaders and employees are related, and Gamel says he has a reputation for speaking up, vociferously, when he sees a problem. The local sheriff from the nearby county seat of Watonga was soon being called to the town routinely to settle disputes involving Gamel and other townsfolk.

Tension erupted in flames in May when a suspicious fire ripped through Gamel’s home, burning the two-story structure to the ground.

Gamel, 59, suggests in a federal lawsuit filed this week in Oklahoma City that community leaders tried to force him out because he was gay and because he and his partner brought a black child into the nearly all-white town. Others, including a sheriff’s official named in the lawsuit, say it was Gamel’s behavior, not homophobia or racism, that led to problems. A criminal investigation into the fire is pending.

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article62507872.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The civil rights lawsuit names Blaine County Sheriff Tony Almaguer, Undersheriff David Robertson and seven residents of Hitchcock, alleging that they conspired to drive him from his town office and denied him equal protection under the law. The lawsuit lays out allegations of death threats against Gamel and his son, physical assaults, an anti-gay sign posted in town and local law enforcement refusing to take any action. When the fire broke out, Gamel said firefighters from the volunteer force with whom he had feuded dragged their feet and that some townspeople sat in lawn chairs to watch it burn.

“I think once I became clerk, and they found out they had a queer clerk with a black kid running the city, it just drove them crazy and they couldn’t take it. They tried everything to get me to quit. Once the house was burned … I just couldn’t put my son through any more of it,” said Gamel, who now lives in El Paso, Texas.

Gamel acknowledges that before moving to Oklahoma, his criticism of staff and teachers at his son’s Fort Worth elementary school became so heated that district officials prohibited him last year from visiting the school.

Phone messages left Friday for the fire chief, mayor and several defendants were not immediately returned. But Robertson, the undersheriff, strongly disputed Gamel’s allegations. He said the feuds were real, but described Gamel as a “bully” who sought to impose his will on the town and was constantly alleging wrongdoing by town officers.

“I got to know him very well from all the complaints and allegations that he made, and I cannot find one person who made any racist statements against his child or against him for being a homosexual,” Robertson said. “We don’t take too kindly to being called racist and homophobic, because we’re not.”

Robertson said separate investigations into the fire are being conducted by his office, an insurance company and the state fire marshal’s office, but that Gamel’s story about the blaze is inconsistent with the evidence. Gamel claims he heard a window break and that the fire started in the garage, but Robertson said evidence suggests it started in the living quarters while Gamel was the only one in the home.

No charges have been filed in connection with the fire, and Gamel says any suggestion he is involved is outrageous.

“We lost everything from 27 years,” said Gamel. “Everything that we had is gone.”

bump

Wow, mentally ill man instigates conflict everywhere he lives and moves and tries to change the society around him to suit him better, not vice versa.

Gays are the worst and should have their houses burned tbqh famalam.

>Gamel, 59, suggests in a federal lawsuit filed this week in Oklahoma City that community leaders tried to force him out because he was gay and because he and his partner brought a black child into the nearly all-white town

Welp, he's totally not raping that nigger babby or anything

>be a fag
>try to subvert a town of good people
>locals call you out on your bullshit
>"I have a black son you racists."
Who's the racist here?

Based town is based he had to adopt a black kid didn't he? Fucking faggot got rekt

I couldn't find a picture but this is a representative image.

Can anyone find a picture of this guy or even with his family?

>Two faggots tried adopting a black child to rape and instead had their home burned to the ground because of their degeneracy.

There you go.

>his husband

That your problem, right there.

>But it wasn’t long before Gamel began feuding with longtime locals over how the town should be run. Many town leaders and employees are related, and Gamel says he has a reputation for speaking up, vociferously, when he sees a problem.
>The local sheriff from the nearby county seat of Watonga was soon being called to the town routinely to settle disputes involving Gamel and other townsfolk.
>he and his partner brought a black child into the nearly all-white town

I hate people like this. If it was intentional it was deserved.

Maybe he should move to somewhere more inclusive that accepts gays, like Pakistan.

>faggot tries to weasel his way into changing a quiet well functioning community
I dont feel too bad.

>fag asks for trouble
>fag gets trouble

I live in OK and lease minerals. I deal with people in rural Blaine county on a daily bases. I've dealt with people from Hitchcock a lot, they are all related and apparently extremely based. Also, this is not on the local news at all.

>Moves away from shit hole
>Immediately tries to turn new town into shit hole.

>move into (((6 bedroom house))) with just your husband
>bring in little niglet
>gossip all around town
>stick your nose in the town's business
what a fucking faggot

everyone?

the storm is gathering

I think this is the same person.
He looks like Patton Oswalt.

Inbred nepotist arsonists
Kys jewbag. Freud enabler. Less than half a man

>posting from a faggot flag
Otherwise I'd say justice was done except maybe they should have made sure he, his fellow faggot and his nigger couldn't escape the flames.

Sounds to me like he was welcomed as a gay man in the town until everyone realized he was an asshole.

>I hate people like this. If it was intentional it was deserved.
sounds like he did it himself, for attention

Maybe his virtue signal overheated, and caused the fire.

Proving once again, you are what you eat.

So he wants to live the lifestyle of a homosexual celebrity (buying minorities, bossing people around etc) without the talent and the wealth required to live in appropriate areas?

Oh a faggot burned his own house down after making a fool of himself to everyone in the town? Who cares?

>Buy house far larger than you need
>Start shit in town until everyone hates you
>Burn your own house to the ground
>Call everyone racist and homophobic
>Get insurance money
>Get attention
>Get book deal

Aids

has a 5 year old niglet
>"“I want to know when does my son get an equal education"
>The parent also has appeared before the school board twice in the last few weeks to protest the school’s lagging academic performance."
>5 year old niglet
>kindergarten
>concerned about equal education
>kindergarten
wtf you crazy faggot!

To be fair, it is a shit school
>Last year, Walton students were 20 percentage points below the state average on all subjects
How could this be you ask? What praytell is causing this decline in testing scores?
>About 86 percent of Walton’s students are economically-disadvantaged. About 77.7 percent are African-American; 20.6 percent Hispanic; 1.3 percent, White.
>faggot is upset because his nigger son is doing poorly in nigger school.

Sounds like my high school.

>When the fire broke out, Gamel said firefighters from the volunteer force with whom he had feuded dragged their feet and that some townspeople sat in lawn chairs to watch it burn.
People voluntarily risk their lives to save the house of a man who's been a total cunt to them and still he bitches because they don't move quick enough for his liking. Fucking faggot should be grateful they even showed up at all.

Town sounds based. I hope the faggot's place in El Paso burns down too.

i know a good roof that's just itching for some poofs

Can i get sauce? also sounds like this faggot burned down his house for insurance and law suit money.

black boy isn't making eye contact with the photographer

bet he was molested

>some townspeople sat in lawn chairs to watch it burn.
Too good

Why do gays always adopt black kids? Is it a fetish thing?

Easier to adopt, more of them available, cheaper to adopt.

>move to small peaceful town
>fuck it up by being a huge faggot

Are you black or white?
If white, why would your parents do that too you?

wait a minute... that nose

>Hey fag, whatcha doin?

guess it brings new meaning to the phrase flaming queer

TL;DR version
>faggot and nigger lover goes to small town
>acts like an annoying faggot and tries to change everything
>get booty blasted when small town folks are happy with the way things are

>Gamel says any suggestion he is involved is outrageous.
did he just declare his innocence to a crime that nobody accused him of?

Should've just lynched him.

>some townspeople sat in lawn chairs to watch it burn
lel
what the fuck did he want them to do? form a bucket brigade?

I love my state.

I'm black

Feud with the town, house burns down.

im black ya'll. i'm bliggity bliggity black

>He befriended neighbors, took an interest in town politics and soon became the town clerk.
Sounds like everyone was fine with him until he started being an asshole, not until they realized he was gay. You can't just hide a husband, especially in a small town.

Sounds like a kike from cali or NY

>not posting superior version

It truly saddens me that they were shot shot in the head and buried deep out where no one goes. Which is what actually happens when a city wants to get rid of their queer problem.

This is a classic case of WHACHA DOING RABBI?

>some townspeople sat in lawn chairs to watch it burn
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>But it wasn’t long before Gamel began feuding with longtime locals over how the town should be run.
>he and his partner brought a black child into the nearly all-white town.

Snowflakes can't help but be the architects of their own destruction.

got it now. you should change your flag to where you're from.

leaf, poo, swede, or cuckman?

A Jew will call you a liar as he lies to you

A Jew will call you a thief as he steals from you

A Jew will cry out in pain as he stabs you in the back

why?

wut

>not posting the real superior version

>But it wasn’t long before Gamel began feuding with longtime locals over how the town should be run. Many town leaders and employees are related, and Gamel says he has a reputation for speaking up, vociferously, when he sees a problem.

Translation: Loudmouth expat moves to community, decides that said community should adjust to suit him and his family, acts surprised when said community doesn't like being told by someone that only moved there a few years ago how they should run their town

Fuck faggots. 80%+ of the screaming diseased freaks vote far-left Dem and then blame me when things go awry.

the only bad thing about this story is that the fags survived. into the bog you go

Considering that he was belligerent with the whole town, he might've set the fire himself.

>population 100: no problems
>population 102: drama everywhere, have to call in sheriff from 70 miles away on a daily basis

This fucking faggot just craves attention, that's why he's gay. That's why he has a black son. That's why he comes to a town of 100 people and starts shit like the biggest fucking retard in the world

And they will still end up using this as an example of anti-gay anti-black bias

>Freud enabler

Why did they need a six bedroom for 2 people?

adopted black kid/sex slave
obligatory gay arts and crafts room
Rumpus room
sex dungeon
office
The "Master's" bedroom. the source of the noises that keep poor Jerome up at night, and which no amount of therapy will expunge.

>jewbag
huh?

> cry baby faggot can't turn the city into nouveau sodom

This fucking faggot set his own house on fire after storming through a quiet community that was minding its own business before this child raping faggot came along.

He needs to die

Wait for news from El Paso