Be american

>be american
>make country a grid
why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Roundabout_(Swindon)
youtube.com/watch?v=D22BOOGbpFM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11819423/Revealed-The-mystery-man-who-tackled-AK-47-assault-rifle-from-train-gunman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not?

Yeah straight roads are for fags
I think I sage 90% of my replies these days. Fucking sad. Can you please ban OP, me, and anyone else who replies? Thats an option you shit tier mods.

He asked for it mods

roman fetish taken to an extreme

look at this. Beautiful, Organic, Yurop. why so bland, ameripoors?

>be yuropoor
>get run over by truck

Have fun being late for work on your shit curved non freeway road

gotta go fast

Look at this butifel yurop city.

Because grids make sense? What would you prefer?

>live in a square block
>in a square county
>in a square state
no wonder so many americans go crazy

>Be Yuropoor
>Can cross a country in three hours

>Be Amerilard
>Takes two days to cross country with effcient highway and grid system

Gee I wonder why we built for efficiency.

compare with this ugly suburbs and megalopolis hellhole, houston

how do u even go fast there? why are the spent bullets not swept into piles on the side of the road?

y r u liek this yroop?

John Wesley Powell was a geologist for the USGS. In 1883 he proposed a map that showed how best to draw the borders of the states so as to limit composition for the Western US's most limited resource, water.

Congress seriously considered going with his plan until the railroad and agriculture lobby got involved. He left congress with a final warning:

>"Gentlemen, you are piling up a heritage of conflict and litigation over water rights, for there is not sufficient water to supply the land."

Unfortunately, the rail companies had a different idea, lobbying for large-scale settlement and massive agricultural development. One dissenting supporter of Big Agriculture argued that, "the rain follows the plough."

History has made a mockery of that theory. Alas, Powell's concept for state or district borders defined by watersheds will remain one of that biggest "What If's" in our nation's history.

Public transport, buddy.

>composition
*competition

2 days? More like a week

you dont go fast. you enjoy yourself with the accomplishments of your people
maybe if ameripoors accomplished significant cultural achievements they could understand.

>mfw a yuroSHIT puked his breakfast up doing whirlabouts on his way to work then got T-boned at a 10-way intersection near me

Probably should have said longer yeah. I travel across the country often, but I power from Southeast Texas to midwest Wisconsin in about 18 hours over the course of two days when I visit family up there. East to West is even worse.

I love this shit bro thanks for posting

wtf i love europe now

>be ameripoor
>drive 18 hours a day, sleep in car.
>be yuropeen
>get on train
>relax for next 12 hours as train takes you from Brest to Tallinn

fast truck is the best accomplishment. stupid fedrul gubmint won't let me shoot my ar-15 out of it thuogh fucking feds

That is very interesting.

>german engineering circa 2050.jpg

Grids are logical and straightforward.

I live in the east end. I need to go to the airport. Look at all those streets that go in that direction. I don't need to worry (at least until I get to the airport) about which road I need to take. Any get me nearby.

Anyways, The only thing that would have made America (and to a lesser degree Canada) better is to use GPS coordinates for streets and get rid of street names.

New York has incremental street numbers which is nice however (eg, you can say I'm at 23rd and 4th and I know you're 2 streets to the right of me). I think some other cities do that as well.

>every person except this lad who responded to the thread is american
are you mad ameripoors?

Never even heard this before, that's cool!

States look like dogshit though.

dank history. thanks

Grids are terrible, they maximize the amount of 4 way intersections a city has. Objectively the worst layout for traffic.

the ideal city has exactly one intersection
me intersecting ur mum

Practical, your methods are outdated and impractical. There's a reason you guys can't build a proper fucking skyscraper you suck at building cities

Medieval nonsense. Get with the times.

skyscrapers are indicative of a country with no culture or a subverted one. look at:
USA, UAE, UK, China, Japan

all shitholes.

>not
>an
>argument

Europe go to sleep

European countries choose to protect historical architecture, unlike Amerifats who tore down times square to plaster it with ads and turn it into the monstrosity it is now.

>no significant cultural achievements
umm, sweetie...

>unlike Jews who tore down times square

ftfy dumb ass. i can't even located Dominican Republic on a map of Europe, that's how irrelevant you faggots are

it makes managing property parcels easier. the counties are broken down to areas and in the areas you have the PIN codes for each entity that owns that piece of land.

> if ameripoors accomplished significant cultural achievements they could understand

> First country to put a man on the moon
> Did it again 11 more times

> First country to send a probe through the solar system
> Did it again twice

While eurofags are jerking their baguettes and getting attacked by terrorists on a daily basis, America has been busy furthering human understanding of the solar system and beyond with projects like the Hubble telescope and (soon) the James Webb telescope.

Big if true

squares are nice

>Conflating scientific achievements with cultural achievements

That's the Midwest.

The Great Plains are very large, very flat, and sparsely populated with farmland, meaning a grid system makes the most sense.

> Not knowing the definition of culture.

cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər/Submit
noun
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

odd that they choose to protect their culture by disallowing the destruction of old buildings while destroying it by encouraging waves of foreign invaders

>be yurop
>have a toddler draw on a piece of paper with some crayons
>"this is our new road system"

What's the issue, yuropoor? Jelly of the space we have? Jelly that we don't have to construct concentric circles around each other every time we want to expand?

all these 5 roads in one node must be hell
grids are way simple and efficient at same time

>cherrypicking
shut up jamal

becuase we are white, while yurip is all muslims

Fuck grids and fuck white people.

I'd never seen the map itself only the story cool post bro

>toronto
how many times daily do you daydream of killing yourself?

Form < Function

ley lines

>Get with the times.
Like being 54% white? Nah, i prefer my current state of affairs

>drinking more water than a half liter plastic bottle
I'm getting a water distiller (it also stills alcohol) for next year at uni, gotta get an actual good MV and mineral supp tho
oh yeah, and sage slide thread

>checks flag
yeah...im sure you're quite the expert

you aint seen nothin yet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Roundabout_(Swindon)

Dude we have SO MUCH TERRITORY. I really wouldn't expect you to understand though.

>my current state of affairs
0% solvent?

i have no idea how this works

kek wtf do you even do in that fucking thing? whoever designed that was a real piece of shit

>portugal
>white
supreme heh

It's hip to be square.

We have states bigger than your fucking continent. That's why you faggot.

gonna need a quick rundown on this

so its 2 roundabouts i get that.
But whats with the mini tornado bits, do you roundabout in the middle of the outer roundabout?

i mean it is ugly, but its nice for travel.

go pay nigger's welfare you dick

youtube.com/watch?v=D22BOOGbpFM

>implying welfare hasn't improved the standard of living in America

too much roads looks like a lot of wasted farming space desu

>Seattle
>Arid

not cherrypicking you stupid mongoloid.
thats exactly what this discussion is about.

That American road is fucking ugly and boring. I bet there's no personality to the whole street.

>Public transport
Oh good, then you can get up an extra 2 hours each morning for your long stupid ass ride and wait just as long to get home at night

fucking hell man.
>i was only pretending

> The Great Plains are very large, very flat, and sparsely populated with farmland, meaning a grid system makes the most sense.
I'm sorry but how does that make sense?
Why so many intersections? To get where? Grid position 4B?
I'm guessing your Fascist flag gives the answer to your aesthetic bias. But don't be imaginationless.
If that is all farmland road to road then this makes sense is guess. To fuel all of the useless plebs, many from other countries now and feed Africa.

Seattle is outside the arid region on the map

That's the shittiest swastika I've ever seen.

follow the lines

Taneisha needs her welfare check. Go to work Paco

It's nowhere near as bad as it looks at first glance. There's five mini-roundabouts with a larger one in the middle to help get you from one to the other if you're going in a particular direction.

fucking fascists.

he doesn't explain how it works though. he just says "it's very simple just follow the lines"

i want to see how you would traverse it from every starting point to every ending point

makes it easier to get large equipment around

>achmed pulls out ak-47 during "relaxing" train ride.
>3 Americans have to save your ass

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11819423/Revealed-The-mystery-man-who-tackled-AK-47-assault-rifle-from-train-gunman.html

Op is a fucking leaf. Guaranteed.

The welfare state isn't designed to improve people's standard of living; it is designed to keep people in poverty for the rest of their lives. The American welfare state (and the welfare state of the overwhelming majority of other countries as well) discourages people from improving themselves and their careers. It is a mean by which the state can keep the people dependent upon it so that they cannot rise up against it when tyranny encroaches.

Never be deceived. When any politician talks of expanding the welfare state for "the good of the people," their true motive is defending their own stranglehold on the nation.

chooo chooo

my favorite cup broke today rip

>implying portuguese is anything more than the low-chromosome cousin of spanish

kiss my ass fascist

Symptoms of genetic Ordnung

Have fun getting mugged by niggers and sitting in a puddle of hobo piss.