White Population

Why are western Caucasoids refusing to produce offspring while at the same time advocating for the importation of millions of 3rd world people? Something in the water? Visual propaganda?

Manipulated economy.
Boomer-created welfare state.
Smart ppl plan ahead while stupid ppl just bust a nut.

Just lefty things.

But how? How does that have any correlation to the fact that Whites are refusing to produce offspring? Economic and Psychological manipulation has been going on forever not to mention the fact that generations before have come across similar situations in which their parents or grandparents had sold them out, yet they still proceeded to reproduce and continue on. In fact some generations had it 10x worse than the current millennial and gen z yet they still fought through and continued their lineage.

nonwhites are destined for slavery, which we'll enforce with robot soldiers. we're just trying to get the ratio right

Our country is overrun with Satanists. Satan is trying to destroy all that's good in the world and white people are the apex of humanity.

I have leftist family members who have 2-3 kids, although the woman is the breadwinner in their situation and the male is effeminate, they still managed to successfully reproduce.

>But how? How does that have any correlation to the fact that Whites are refusing to produce offspring? Economic and Psychological manipulation has been going on forever not to mention the fact that generations

This is the worst its been in the history of humanity, besides pockets like Wiemar or Zimbabwe..

The worst part is that not even white trash will have more than 1 kid

I haveing the children now.

white women are awful people

>Not enough real white alphas left.
>Costs too much.
>Too many suicide bombings and trucks of peace.
>A lot of men are fat.
>Too many atheists that condemn virgin girls.

We're out of here. Moving on to the next level. Enjoy the pollution niggers.

There's only one answer user.

>Why are western Caucasoids refusing to produce offspring
Maybe somethings wrong with whiteys ding dong

Look at me.
I am the white population now.

>Be White man.
>Impregnate White women.
>White Mother runs to government
>White Mother makes you pay child support and keeps White Children away from you.
>White Children programmed to hate their White Father by their White Mother snuggling up to a secession of mommy's 'friends.'

The fourteen Words!
Fourteen Eighty Eight!

lol I love this pepe

As a white fellow with 4 kids, I find these statistics to be fabricated. Almost every family I know has 3 to 5 kids. Every time I leave the house, I see white people with kids.

idk man, on my country there's a increasing white population, european migration plus the natality rate(white families has from 3 to 5 kids) my country tv showed a statistic that 70% to 80% will be white on 2050 and its almost the same statistic on every country on latin america excepting peru and bolivia, idk if someone gives a shit on other latin countries but here no one gives a shit about it.

remember, most of pol is too autistic to breed, myself included. please continue breeding your breeder sow and keep whites alive.

Why do we need more people?
People cause climate change.
Less people less greenhouse gasses.
We do not have the need for unskilled labore like we did in the past.
We need to reduce the ones who over reproduce.

>We do not have the need for unskilled labor
then why do western countries have all kinds of immigration programs to bring in unskilled workers?

Let me guess, you live in a rural state / community?

whites need to be genocided