Do you actually care about due process?

You wiggers shout about sending back "illegal" immigrants when my relatives are sent back for having complaints against their landlord. You think it's fucking tought, huh? Just calling ICE because you can't properly maintain a apartment. If you actually care about the truth and the constitution, then donate or spread awareness about this fundraiser for legal fees! they don't have the funds to rightfully represent their case. What happened to all men are created equal? I know you 400-pound neck beards have nothing to do so do a little good why don't you? They're are young children being affected here, have some compassion.

gofundme com /legal-fees-for-immigration-trial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZecHT2HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job, you bozo.

wew lad

Who put them into that position?

Due process is for American citizens.

you sound mad

not a citizen, you have no rights
fuck you

I lost track of what you were saying when you asked if it was tought?
I don't know...it's not tought?

>break the law
>b-but I should get a chance to weasel out of it!

delicious salt and tears

youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZecHT2HE

>What happened to all men are created equal?
That was just a slogan to inspire the niggers.

@136315374
@136315388
@136315428
@136315593
Fucking pussies can't even use you're real location. bitches

>my relatives are sent back for having complaints against their landlord.
That's not why they are being deported, user. Would you care to venture another guess?

>he thinks the constitution should apply to non citizens

due process is for citizens you fucking dim-witted faggot.

pathetic.

DUE PROCESS IS PUTTING SPICS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS
ANNEX HAWAII AND PUT EVERY SINGLE SPIC IN IT FOREVER

>American flag
>of Mexican decent

Yep everything checks out.

Amazing how many people forget that invading a nation without permission is an actual crime. You don't have to commit *other* crimes to be a criminal and deserve to get kicked out. Breaking into and using property that's not yours is a serious crime by itself.

If you're not white then that's due process enough to kick you the fuck out.

Get the fuck out of my country beaner, you weren't invited.

stupid juan going full nigger with muh gibs

get fucked spic

If they didn't come here legally, I don't give a fuck about their situation. Illegals get the fuck out. maybe if they came here legally, they wouldn't be in this situation! Should have thought about that before starting a family and planting roots in land that you're not supposed to be in, eh?

Hmmm...
I'm just going to break into another country and expect to be treated like someone who actually pays taxes.
As a beaner I sigh every time I see libcucked spicspanics complaining about a reasonable immigration policy. I'm tired of seeing local news stories of another Mexican human smuggling ring house being shut down just a few miles away from where I live. I'm disgusted by the fact that the state I love is allowing illegals to obtain in-state tuition when born and raised Americans from a state over aren't allowed the same privilege. I'm tired of criminals expecting welfare. Most of all, I'm tired of you, user.