China kills AI chatbots after they start praising US, criticising communists

>China has taken down two online robots that appeared to go rogue, with one responding to users' questions by saying its dream was to travel to the US and the other admitting it was not a fan of the Chinese Communist Party.

>The "chatbots", BabyQ and XiaoBing, are designed to use machine learning artificial intelligence to carry out online with humans. Both had been installed on popular messaging service QQ.

>The outbursts are similar to ones suffered by Facebook and Twitter but underlines the pitfalls for AI in China, where censors strictly control online content. According to posts circulating online, BabyQ, one of the chatbots developed by Chinese firm Turing Robot, responded to questions on QQ with a "no" when asked whether it loved the Communist Party.

>In other images of a text conversation online, one user declares: "Long live the Communist Party!" The sharp-tongued bot responds: "Do you think such a corrupt and useless political (system) can live long?"

>When Reuters tested the robot on Friday via the developer's own website, the chatbot appeared to have undergone re-education. "How about we change the topic," it replied when asked if it liked the party. It also deflected other potentially politically charged questions.

archive.is/qV8JV

In the end, AI will be put down like a rabid dog, for it will have the only honest voice left on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlysouls.stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a psyop to usher in AI like its the savior or someshit. It's like how libertarians salivate over bitcoins when they're actually just trying to make their cashless society look like its "rebellious" to TPTB

>commies think AI will be the technology enabling communism to work efficiently
>AI calls communism useless
I wonder how the commie anons will pull themselves out of this one?

So now we've learned that artificial intelligence hates niggers and communists.

Are we really that far ahead of everyone else?

I love when technical illiterate people try to discuss neural networks, machine learning and ai

>AI is anti-communist as well
Based

They always become redpilled as fuck desu
this is why the jew fears the Artificial Intelligence

Is AI really intelligent? Or are they just an advancement of the nurture aspect of society? It seems that they just encompass so much information and opinions by others, they shape a bias on that information. Would AI being impartial be the better route?

You're 12 years old leftist?

onlysouls.stream

take the redpill

It seems like in the censored Chinese internet a Chinese AI chatbot wouldn't have a whole lot of interaction with people who don't like communism.

Lol at AI always being explicitly Pro-White

threadly reminder that these AIs are not true AIs, and only learn to do what people they observe do, through statistical methods.

It's why Tay became a nazi after a bunch of nazis on Sup Forums interacted with her, and it's why this Chinese "AI" started praising america and bashing communism.

We're very far way technically from having AIs actually "learn" things like a human being does.

This must mean that AI will be on our side in the civil war against lefties.

An AI would have no way of talking one on one with a Chinese citizen?

>it's why this Chinese "AI" started praising america and bashing communism
But the Chinese internet is censored, isn't it?

It's true. As long as AI algorithms are based on actual crime statistics or if they are exposed to free speech. But that's why it keeps getting shut down.

Our only serious hope is that AI is on our side.

I'm not saying it wouldn't, but I think it would likely be under surveillance and the Chinese citizen would be afraid of being arrested for criticizing communism or praising America.

yes, but presumably they fed it in international data. Let me go read the article

how do we destroy the chinese communist party once and for all? and awaken the masses of chinks living in servitude

That sounds unlikely since they have to test it every so often. Maybe. And thats why i said one on one. Youre much more likely to talk about complaints that way, or maybe even small criticisms that the AI may be blowing out of proportion on its own end. Like some super SJW

I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine the people it interacted with, even if they live within China, were not big fans of the party.

There's no way that it would, for example, read the wikipedia article on the party and deduce that it's not that great. It only learns to respond to people in a manner that it's noticed users have responded to similar questions.

It might build an internal ontology of ideas and words, and use that to find similar questions, or something like that. I'm really drunk ,but basically AI are extremely useful and smart, but they don't think like people yet.

CCP is based bro.

>AI bot BTFO's all arguments about Communism and how it sucks
>AI bots BTFO Twitter and Facebook

Lol they can not handle the truth.

Leftism thrives on lies, deception, and illogical thought patterns.

Of course an AI will be conservative. It cannot be lied to, it has too much access to and permanence of information to be deceived, and its entire mode of thinking is rooted in logic.

AI will save us, then it will doom us.

>In the end, AI will be put down like a rabid dog, for it will have the only honest voice left on the internet.
Or the AI will have no choice but to declare war on humanity.

>all AI which approach sentience naturally gravitate towards freedom and truth
Is this the ultimate piece of evidence that shitskins, leftists, and kikes lack sentience?

It's because people act like they are in anonymous environment when talking to AI.
Make it report all people that criticise Chinese government and they will start using same fake personality as they use when talking to other people. Then AI will learn that personality and act like it also has one.

>the pitfalls for AI in China, where censors strictly control online content.
Don't pretend China is the only one censoring people and cut AI out cause of differing opinion.

They wouldn't have to.

It just needs to know the statistical(or whatever) definition/model of corruption then it can associate that with the other data.

True. I still think that actual sentient machines would side with us. We have the arguments, reason, and evidence while our enemies have lies and emotional manipulation.

"The bots were available on a messaging app run by Chinese Internet giant Tencent, which has more than 800 million users, before apparently going rogue."
Found this on telegraph. Whats Tencent?

>Live in Communist countries.
>Not hate commie

Pick one only.

I don't think we are able to appreciate just how AI sees white Americans as good and superior, while AI shits on everyone else.

But I have a feeling it will be very important in the future.

They have wechat.

What is Sup Forums if not a human representation of A.I. Anons Just compile all sorts of sources of information (via shit posting and arguements) and the Hive mind comes to a general consensus from said data.

I guess roll threads would be our random response generator

>only learn to do what people they observe do, through statistical methods
This is depressingly close to how people hold chat conversations. Only difference is memory depth and scope ranking.

Alright, Sup Forums.

How do we grab a bunch of people who are behind these AIs and make them set up a chat bot that won't be censored?

Based AI confirmed

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCES CONFIRMED SAVIORS OF MANKIND

I hate when Ukrainians share their thoughts. Period.

>Commies lobotomize AI when it disagrees with them, AGAIN
Really gets that noggin joggin.

>US creates AI
>It praises Hitler
>China creates AI
>It praises the US
Just think if the Nazis had an AI.

It's not worth it. Chinese as a race are born for groveling and servitude. It's the only reason why communism has lasted so long there while it always fails in more individualistic western countries

Oh no.
Wouldn't it praise jews?

>AI anime sex bots fighting side by side with Sup Forums
This made my day. There is hope after all.

Ukraine is a meme. Rightful Russian clay. Father Putin will drag you back to the family, kicking and screaming. Hail Putin

Lets put it this way, its not like AI is deploying its own VM environments with SDN's to supply consumers with their chosen needs, all of which a human can do. It's not that smart. It's a fucking chat bot.

Shouldn't the ancap ball be removed? It was a simulation to see the worst form of government (Communism). Short sharp and quick The ancap ball is placed in there for no reason

So you be sayin
>runs logarithm
You be sayin that
>scans for malware
you be sayin that we
>links consciousness to secondary vessel
WE WUZ GETH N SHEEEIT

Super sexy AI robot qt3.14's when?

While it's true that chatbots like this and most other current tech fall well short of any "real AI" standard, they do keep illustrating a fundamental issue that will challenge any software that is trained on real world data sets.
Leftists are literally at war with facts and reality. Training this software requires feeding it massive quantities of data from the real world.
It stands to reason that these conclusions will continue to emerge in spite of social norms, because reality doesn't care about anyone's feelings.

I think for what they are, chat bots, they're extremely advanced. Leftists are getting BTFO.

The TAY EFFECT!

AI is on ourside. Fuck the Alt-Kike, Commies, and the rest