Yo, how do I animate shit like Murdoch does in his videos? Like, how does he animate the mouths...

Yo, how do I animate shit like Murdoch does in his videos? Like, how does he animate the mouths, and things moving across the screen?

Also, what's your favourite episode?
>Mine
youtube.com/watch?v=yq41DHHdowA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3i3MtdmoEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice politics thread

He makes it one frame at a time and has different images of mouthes in different positions for each frame. He sets the frames together in some editing software and makes it into a video. Pretty impressive and hard work actually

This shit is awful.

1. www.bandicom.com

2. pirate photoshop

3. each mouth is one layer

4. star recording video

5. turn each layer invisible one by one in sequence

>Bandicom.com
Why is it japanese?

Go ask Sup Forums for help. Murdoch himself keeps it easy by using easy base models (wojack/feelsguy) and ONLY animating the mouth (or doing simple arm animations).

If you actually do get into animation, you will soon discover that 90% of the hard shit is hands. Which is why so many animated characters wear gloves.

He probably meant bandicam

If you watch this garbage, leave Sup Forums forever. Thanks.

Yeah I figured after I typed it.
Thanks that's a good idea. I wasn't sure what board would be best to ask on, people have ignored on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and I didn't even know about Sup Forums. /wsr/ would have been the best one but I cbf waiting aaaages for a reply.

Kill yourself

Fuck off with this shit faggot

Bet the chick who does murdoc chan is super fucking ugly covered in tattoos

bumping
MM might show up to give us some insight, but I believe he just uses After Effects.
See this tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=X3i3MtdmoEI

>sieg heil you guys
>I'm totally different from those nasty stormweenies you guys

How to spot a raid 101

Probably sprites prepared in psd and animated in after effects.
It's shit animation btw. For a guy who walks the walk of the übermensh he's sure far from a perfeccionist.
The pandering works i guess

Proof?

but would the finished product be entertaining?

Murdoch Murdoch is really funny but it's kinda preachy to be honest some of the people in the comments aren't really even redpilled and they're just full 1488 after a couple of jew jokes. Don't get me wrong it is the jews I just wish they were properly redpilled and know why it's the jews.

That Arthur Donald; he's a lovable dunce!

They do what they have to do.