If you have long hair, you are seriously a degenerate...

If you have long hair, you are seriously a degenerate. And God help you if you are the kind of faggot that wears sandals.

Fuck off and take this non political thread back to b faggot

What's wrong with sandals? I love sandals. My feet are super wide (6E) and sandals are the only thing that even feels close to comfortable.

i used to have long hair and it looked pretty good. i just got tired of taking care of it

i'm still the same exact person

make civilised the mind
make savage the body

The Romans killed while wearing sandals.

Jesus wore both you gigantic nigger

i have long hair, smoke weed and actually wear sandals every day in summer

i also have a job and live in my own house unlike OP

kek

BL Baldlet

SAGE

When you are on as many roids as that twink you end up masturbating like 10 times a day. Total degenerate fucking loser. Gettin testy with the world since his testes are non existent

how

>sandals
They were boots pleb

>tfw every non-wigger fit young white guy I've seen in the past three years looks like that
>they usually have a black or latino gf and are always in their iphone buying beer at the store or something

that watch is an abomination, and this guy looks like the biggest cunt

Sorry to hurt your feelings, fucking Nancy. Go frolic with the other hippies.

>wide feet
>white

Pick only one

Scandinavia btfo

b-but I can still fight in the race war right guys?

Calling me a Nancy? You're the one concerned over someone's hair and what shoes they wear faggot not me xD

I have pretty long hair, goes a bit past my shoulders. I only ever wear it up though, in a tight bun.

>And God help you if you are the kind of faggot that wears sandals.

I wear sandals, but only when I go running. It's been much better to me. No blisters, no sweat, less heat.

I wouldn't go anywhere other than on runs with them tough.

Also I have hair just long enough to tie back because I hate gel or wax, which I need to use if my hair isn't long enough to tie.

So I guess being practical is degenerate.

>but user, i died for your sins

Operation Human Shield AKA Get Behind the Darkies.

This belongs on /hm/

that's where op is most comfortable anyway

What about Nazirites?

Well, I think you're a degenerate if you don't have long hair. So there.

this is a thing?

Sniff a dick op.

Do Flip Flops count?

Sandals are tolerable on the beach or when going to a swimming pool. Long hair is tolerable if you're an Orthodox monk.

>Mophead
>Not the official haricut of Sup Forums
Kys balding cuck

faggots dont know who thegoldenone is
latsbrah doesn't take steroids and hates degenerates
if you don't workout and try to improve yourself you are actively working toward white genocide

>He actually has wide feet!
>laughinggirls.exe

falling for the haircut jew

So many butt blasted sandal-fags. Good luck getting your feet fucked up in a fight. Or if you're in any kind of emergency and you're feet are getting fucked up because you want to be all johnny goy in your flip flops.

t. balding faggot

Jesus had long hair you fucking idiot

>If you have long hair, you are seriously a degenerate. And God help you if you are the kind of faggot that wears sandals.

>Every motherfucker in the bible had long hair and sandals

Man buns are for cock sucking homo's

Cali-GAY

They are sandals you dumb heck

Short hair is for degenerates sissy boys.

>Requires constant grooming
>Short haired people frequently have to go to the salon to get their hair touched up
>Short haired people have to worry about how to style their hair

Not to mention how much you're spending going to salon, you could be using that money to make more money.

Do men think women swoon for a guy wearing a bun? I mean, really. Stop that shit and grow a pair.

>itt salty balding cucks

Flip Flops and sandals are different. Flip Flops are slip and go. Sandals require an extra step of strapping the belt buckle. Fwiw I don't like or wear sandals.

sandals are a shameful shoe and should only be worn around the house and when taking a leak in the middle of the night while camping.

Mullet is the most masculine haircut

>not favored by hipsters

>not everybody can make it look good

>And God help you if you are the kind of faggot that wears sandals.

Nigga I live in kawaii, eat a bowl of dicks

I bet you wear your shoes inside, heathen.

What about this guy?

>If you have long hair, you are seriously a degenerate.

100% accurate. The Bible clearly says to cut your hair short as a man, and wear it long as a woman.

>Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
>Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
>But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
>But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
>Corinthians 11:13-16

Only men who are dedicated to serving God (clergy, monks), can and must wear long hair and beards.

>And the Lord said unto Moses, Speak unto the priests the sons of Aaron, and say unto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people:
>They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
>Leviticus 21:1, 5

Sandals are like bathrobes, they may be comfortable but if you wear them outside of your home you tend to look like a lazy faggot who doesn't know how to properly dress himself.

I like sandals, eat a dick.

Sorry I need my long hair for LARPing. Long hair is a White people thing. Do you think Whites are deenerate?

Same here

Oh sweet. An island nog.

Op is a closet homo

>Muh MEN NEED SHORT HAIR AND THATS FINAL MY DADDY TOLD ME SO

kill yourself beta

My man.

I would tell you to kill yourself as well, but a refugee will do it for you soon enough.

Literally nothing wrong with long hair as long as you don't style or fuss over it like a woman.

And sandals are comfy and convenient as fuck.

>i better cut my hair to the exact length women want me to!

F A G G O T

Christians aren't White. You can not be a slave to Jews and a member of the White race. You are a helot a sub human slave race, something between a Negro and a human.

I agree sandals are gay as fuck. I only wear flip flops, easy to put on so i can get on with my life and don't have to hassle and struggle with putting on the sandal velcro.

$13 wahl hair clipper from wal-mart. Keeps my high and tight fashy haircut looking good, for free. Long hair is cool if you live in the 1980s

Your country is 44 percent non-white
Lmao

Are you even white? Or some mixed mongrel mulatto?

If you are a Christian you aren't White. Just a Jewish slave.

I have long hair. Fuck you OP.

I like my old school Tevas sometimes, but only near marine corps haircut. Zero maintenance beyond washing it.

Is Velcro really that difficult?

And there you have it. OP confirmed as a preening, metrosexual, emasculated, faggot. Faggot has no "pride" in white culture whatsoever.

No, you can't have jewwy hair and shave the sides like that. The point is that you have to already be pretty masculine and have flowing white man's hair to pull off a mullet.

>aesthetics
For all of you yanks, it's either socks/sandals, crocs, or cowboy boots down in Dixie. Weooo!

Hi Schlomo! Your yarmulke fits well over short hair, huh?

My hair started falling out.

I'm hipper now, tho.

Women should almost always have long hair. Men should almost always have short hair. We can have variety but this is how is should be for the most part.

Men must be men and women should be women. The only excuse is that the man prefers his select mate to be so. Sorry to sound edgy/10.

>long hair is degenerate even though most men had long hair before the modern era

Its not even about the velcro desu more about having to bend down and breath in the dirt from the floor. Its much more convenient to slip into your walkers and go on with your day.

Women should have short hair. Men should have muscles.

Men's hair is as unimportant as women's muscles.

What do you expect from peabrains that think time began when Zuckerberg turned Facebook on?

The fuck is wrong with sandals? Don't tell me you fell for the shoe jew Sup Forums

butt-obliterated balding faggot detected

How thin is your hairline

I have long hair and my gf has short hair. It's kind of a faggy trend right now but long hair is ok. Someday I'll cut it off to be "business man" but I'm young who cares. Your jaw chest and thighs are more important attractive features as far as getting a mate goes desu

The fact that so many white Americans don't know their own history makes me upset.

this

1 Corinthians 11
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

I wear flip flops damn near year round. I only wear boots when it snows or when I'm working.

Germanic tribes wore there hair long indicating that they were warriors with Honor. When the Germanic tribesman does something dishonourable others would shave his head.

Long haired man = Based

My hair is long but I need to grow it a bit more so I can make a suebian knot on the side of my head.

>impersonating a white person to insult Christianity

The thing I enjoy about this struggle is that our adverseries are rather intelligent.

Didn't Jesus himself have long hair?

Yeah, you look like a hero of the white race alright.

Whites have the widest feet, you degenerate mongrel.

Most men also died at the ripe old age of 30 and fucked each other. Bet you'd love that.

Bible doesn't say he does.

Jesus was a jew responding to jewish society 2000yrs ago.

The Romans decided it was a good "Relgious package" and everyone could be kept in one holding pen.

The Celts had a god called Essus and may easily have been duped into believing the Romans were building temples to honour Essus instead of Yessus.
Plus the converts were given special treatment, for example could sit on the town council, so it attracted the upwardly mobile.

In time the jews, who at first berated the obvious blasphemy of jesus, realised that the "Heathens" had been rounded into a convenient holding pen and that it was much easier for them to deal with/gain control over christians than with heathens.

Now in America "Judeao Christianity" is the new "Religion".
Jews are trying to gezump christians to bring them on side with their ideology.

Judaism and Christianity are incompatible.

To a jew god does not have a son...that is blasphemy.
To a christian jesus is the son of god, of a virgin birth...etc, and all the other irreconcilable differences, between the two.

Shmuly Boteach... the self styled "America's Rabbi" is at pains to make these glaring inconsistencies disappear, so that christinas can be absorbed into a "Hasdic gentile" belief system.

A "Hasidic Gentile" will still be second class citizen in Judea, because the true jew is the decendant of a jewish mother, who has the decency to marry a practicing jew and not a dirty uncut heathen.

-use to have long hair
-frequently wear sandals
-don't give a shit what some faggot thinks about my appearance

You aren't suebi. Gj on your cultural appropriation.