Why did men stopped letting their hair grow? What's stopping white men from looking like blood elves?

Why did men stopped letting their hair grow? What's stopping white men from looking like blood elves?

what went wrong?

I has nice long hair like OP its awesome

The Romans started cutting their hair so it couldn't be grabbed by the enemy.

It's not very practical.

but now women that join the armed forces aren't required to cut their hair short. It's men that are discriminated against, since day one of joining they cut their hair completely. It's only fair to get rid of that outdated rule.

Long hair protects your neck from getting burned and keep the rain from dripping in your eyes. Plus it looks fantastic.

I've had 2 haircuts in the last 10 years and this was literally the reason for my last cut. Went to Chicago and was worried about the dindus

Get a haircut you fucking hippy.

utterly disgusting. dreds are for fucking degenerates

I'm the type that would look like a girl with long hair, fuck that shit.

Finally someone who gets it! How do like my prodigious main brethren? Can't wait till it grows out a few more inches and then the women will surely be after me!

EXCELSIOR!

Had decent long hair from when i was 12 till i was 17, shit looked nice but after i got into reenacting i decided to cut it, kinda wish i kept it.

long hair is a pain in the ass
short hair is goat

the last time i had long hair was when i was 13

long hair is for kids and hippies

Because after 40 long hair looks like this

t. shit genetics

Long hair is an ABSOLUTE PAIN to take care of.

A well kept mane is a fine thing, but many of us just can't do that.

honestly, for that man, why not.

HUZZUAH!

I'm with you on that one senpai, long hair is the most red pilled fashion. The jews in media make you think short hair looks good on me but that is just their kikery at play. With long hair you can eventuate your best features and hide the others! check out my sick asthetic, my aunt said she thinks i look like led zepplin :)

It's unprofessional, and is economic suicide.

Egypt is where face shaving became a thing

It's hot there

you boys are alright, just when i thought there this site was full of bluepilled redditors i fond this here thread, you have a lot to look forawrd to as a sman with long hare, just ask me, ive had long hair all my life and im going/been places!

oops fegot my pic XD

I would but i have thick hair so i look like a kike when i let my hair grow out long

breaking the shirt wall

>Why did men stopped letting their hair grow? What's stopping white men from looking like blood elves?
Hey everybody, guess who's never been in a fight in his entire life. (Hint...it's the OP.)

I'm letting my grow out, want to look like pic related
I'm going to a trade school, I completely expect them to tell me it has to come off when I start working which I'll be fine with. Being a trade school though they don't expect much and are fairly surprised when they find out I don't have a criminal record so I got that going for me.

it's more work. my standard mode of operation is to half ass.

I'm just checking to make sure none of you are masturbating.

having long hair is a massive edge over short hair cucks just look at me!

if you wear glasses have acne and or are obese then you NEED long hair, trust me, couldn't keep ladies of my pecker if i wanted to

ding ding ding

I've had attackers try to use my hair against me, therefore I never let my hair or bear be long now.

He has a short bear.

I don't understand what's wrong with you people. Perhaps you're just jealous you don't have the hair or facial aesthetics to properly wear long hair. It's okay to be jealous.

As someone who has long hair, there is unfortunately no way to defend the downside these anons point out
I'm done with this thread it's not fucking politics

Long hair and head coverings are only for women because fallen angels like that when they lust over them. They always bypass males but why tempt it

i've been in a ton of fights, I don't recall anyone grabbing me by hair (it was short ish). Grabbing by the hair is something mostly done by women.

Yes, I have a bearlet.

Sucks to acknowledge, doesn't it? I was rather upset when I realized the solution.

>tons of fights
>flag
Checks out. Your country is an island full of stereotypes

getting older blows

I had flow back in the day and sometimes in college (Cause Muh Fraternity and wanted to look cool). Have a job now, have to look clean cut and in order desu, you dont want to look like a slob who doesnt care about the way he looks

Few people have good enough hair to pull it off after 25 or so.

Had long hair, got tired of untangling the rats nests i would get.

>I don't recall anyone grabbing me by hair (it was short ish).
Well keep it short. When an opponent can grab your hair, you'll learn just what a severe disadvantage that is. When you have a grip on someone's head like that, you can pretty much do anything you want to them and they can't do much about it.

lets throw in a bunch of blonde damsels in the battlefield.

>FIRE
>wait a minute my hair is in my face
>DAMNIT WERE GONNA DIE
>ugh, I cant see ok?

Dreds are comfy as fuck user. Used to have them a few years back.
They're a necessity for any outdoorsman. Dreadlocks turn even the most jagged of of rocks into comfy pillows and protect you from the sun.

>Dreadlocks turn even the most jagged of of rocks into comfy pillows
That's truly repulsive.

Law enforcement technique: hair hold
Never give someone else a physical advantage

>men
>looking like elves

He looks like Putin.

>tfw used to have long and thick hair throughout highschool

People with long hair can tap into the emotions of the people surrounding them... Can even train themselves to recognize emotional patterns of unseen people. This is why the us military employed native trackers in the past. (They discovered that cutting the hair off these trackers destroyed their surperior scouting abilities)

Naturally the eternal Parasite memes really hard against men acquiring and cultivating these abilities

What are you smoking?

Long hair has always been for absolute faggots, and the romans realized this.

It doesn't help you in battle and makes you look like a woman. The BIble also says it is a sin to look effeminate

interesting, is there any more to this?

Cutting your hair short is kinda like circumcising your brain.

well im employed and its not at one of those california tech companies where they encourage you to wear a butt plug to work so theres that

the Spartans knew that long hair gave you powerful masculine energies

Please do not do the long hair again...

>Forgetting about the bad ass long haired Spartans

If it's only long hair that you think makes someone look like a woman, you must be a faggot.

>Why did men stopped letting their hair grow? What's stopping white men from looking like blood elves?

The aristocracy stopped wearing their hair long.
(((They))) are probably stopping white men from looking like fictional characters in a video game.

Different people have different max hair lengths.

>Why did men stopped letting their hair grow?

it fell out

When they realized they had to get a real-word job and participate in the job market instead of sitting their parents' basement or playing guitar on a street corner for charity? Idk

Any man with long hair just has it as part of his crossdressing fetish.
t. long haired male

I grow jewfros and those suck during summer time.

Is it not about being a rebel against short-haired society then?

daily reminder that hair has secret powers and this is why society makes it a norm for men to cut hair, because with longer hair, you have more secret magical powers in theory according to the bible and FBI

Exactly, you just have to take care of yourself so you look like Jesus or a Wizard

No it's about looking like a cute girl

yeah this

Take a seat

>2017
>Still not sporting a buzzcut

It's like you're not even ready for the race war.

I rock long hair like that. Long hair is still the most rebellious thing a (straight) man can do with his appearance.

metalheads are one of the exceptions
other than that it was a symbol of wealth that you can maintain that much hair back then but now its considered barbaric to not shower 9001 times a day so i guess only really buff dudes and metalheads can rock it

Maria Orsic and the rest of the Vril Society channelers all had hair nearly to the floor. They allegedly channeled schematics for the Hanebu flying saucers among other things from the Aldebarans. Sounds crazy as shit, but seems plausible after you research Operation Highjump.