Uranium to the Russians? What's the big deal? How fucking dumb is Mark Cuban?

Uranium to the Russians? What's the big deal? How fucking dumb is Mark Cuban?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Cash
factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
blog.ceo.ca/2015/04/23/statement-of-frank-giustra/
nytimes.com/2010/06/19/business/global/19nuke.html
archive.is/5RhYm
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*yawn* god that bed looks so comfy... gonna drift off to dreamland right now.

(((Mark Cuban)))

>How fucking dumb is Mark Cuban?
Doesn't he have to be a democrat?

He's right though. Russia is not our enemies anymore. Cold War is long over. There's nothing wrong with selling them uranium.

>Uranium to the Russians? What's the big deal? How fucking dumb is Mark Cuban?

Well its not like they don't have a billion nukes already.

Only proving that you don't have to be smart to be rich.

It matters because she was not supposed to make decisions based on personal gain as a representative of the American people in the post of government employee. Mark Cuban you insufferable moron

I don't necessarily think Russia and the US should be eternal enemies but these lefties have been harping for over a year about the existential threat Russia is. That is unless it involves leftists actually doing business with Russia.

"He grew up in the suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish working-class family."
"His maternal grandparents, who were also Jewish, came from Romania."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban

Uranium is a highly useful and limited resource. We should be trying to control as much of it as possible, not selling our own reserves to foreigners.

Cuban is a stupid butthurt kike that still can't get over his shitty show being a failure.

fuck that kike

The selling of arms and other things like Uranium needs the secretary of state's signature. Hillary was making money off the sales of weapons and other materials while she was SOS. She made 100+ Million in contributions from the companies who sold the Uranium and an additional 30M was funneled to her from Russia. That's kinda bigly deal.

Honestly fuck these people. I borderline hope Trump is removed from power by the establishment and there is an extremely violent civil war or military coup. How anyone with even a shred of intelligence cannot see that the political establishment is unlawfully undermining a democratically elected President, I don't know. If there is no 1776 if Trump is removed; we are absolutely fucking done. The elites will have effectively shown the public they can do whatever they want. This banana republic needs to be taken out. Otherwise, may as well go innawoods or sit around waiting for ayys or the Antarctic Nazis to come and liberate or annihilate us.

>Russia is an enormous threat to the United States and committed over six million acts of war by tampering with our election
>it's no big deal that Hillary sold them uranium

Democrat logic.

It's the corruption in plain sight isn't really corruption play.

tfw waiting for civil war.

We better not sell any uranium to the Russians, they may make nuclear bombs with it and bomb us.

>what do you mean they already have thousands of them

Most people probably think he is Hispanic. Brilliant strategy honestly.

lol this fucking meme again

right wing retards think uranium = nuclear weapon

a russian company bought a canadian company and right wing retards lost their fucking minds

Hillary never had to sign off on this deal. You right wing retards are honestly the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet and I laugh at u every time u bring up this meme.

A Russian company bought a Canadian company.

I swear to god I should write Clinton cash 2 and make up a bunch of bullshit. I could make millions of u retards.

>Posting twice in a row

Take a walk.

>a russian company bought a canadian company
Nice try shill

Several weeks after the book's initial publication, HarperCollins and the author made several corrections to the Kindle edition of the book. Schweizer corrected "seven or eight" passages that were revealed to be inaccurate after the book was released.[3] FactCheck.org found Schweizer's assertion that Clinton, as Secretary of State, could have stopped Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. to be false.[19]

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

You right wing retards with your uranium fake news memes are fucking hilarious. You just can't let go of Hillary and the election can you?

God I love laughing at u retards

tthat's exactly what happened

u retards are hilariously stupid

Leaf please, is too late rn

If most people knew how many in TV, entertainment, and in the media in general were Jewish the stigma of calling out the Jewish leftist bias would be destroyed.

That is why exposure is the Jews biggest fear.

This. The left has gone all-in on Trump being intrinsically linked to Putin and Russia. So is Russia a problem or not? Please tell us, Oh wise lefties.

You're dumb if you think Cuban is dumb. He's doing his propaganda agent job.

I'd buy your book obamaleaf

>factcheck.org

LOL, these libshits are in for a rude awakening!

>Why does it matter if Russians get Uraniu-
How are his dude become a billionaire again?

Mark Cuban's stupidity has caused me to have a tiny stroke mid sentence. send Halp.

>A Russian company bought a Canadian company.
This fucking leaf literally does not know what uranium is used for. How fucking stupid! What makes liberals so fucking stupid? When you learn what uranium is used for, you will understand why the government has to approve deals like that. You'll understand when you grow up, little boy, why you don't sell uranium to your biggest competitors.

Try preparation H, eh.

I don't give a shit about Clinton. Fuck yourself.

I literally voted Trump to piss off people like you. I think it worked.

No regerts faggot.

So respond to the fact she was legally obligated to inform the government of the donation. She did not. It does not matter if any damage was done or not. The impropriety is plain as day.

>A Russian company bought a Canadian company.

but there's no doubt that this russian company is connected to the kremlin and therefor putin.

lol thx

what should i name it?

Do right wing retards know that uranium is a metal that is mined out of the ground and traded globally?

u kinda proved my point

right wing retards think uranium = nuclear weapon

The leaf truly is the poor man's Australia. They just don't have the finesse or the humor.

>proving Salon.com right every day

as a Mavs fan I can confirm he is really, really fucking stupid

This is a uranium mine. Right wing retards think nuclear weapons pop out LOL

>Uranium is also used by the military to power nuclear submarines and in nuclear weapons. Depleted uranium is uranium that has much less uranium-235 than natural uranium. It is considerably less radioactive than natural uranium. It is a dense metal that can be used as ballast for ships and counterweights for aircraft.
>No investigation for CLINTON
Putin supposedly puts out fake news against Clinton
>8 month+ investigation

>selling mass quantities of uranium to Russia
>what could go wrong?
>in exchange for huge bribes

Russia gets all the uranium it needs from itself and Kazakhstan pic rel

Global uranium prices have plummeted You realize the uranium meme is pushed because the people who profit off you right wing retards know that you are easily duped and manipulated. They know how to play off your fears and sheer mental retardation.

Yeah radioactive weaponry is pretty common. You think American uranium hasn't been used by the Russians in Ukraine and Syria, m8?

Please tell me communist.

A russian company bought a Canadian company. I'll just keep repeating this fact until you retarded rednecks get it.

>Uranium One is a uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

RICH WHITE MAN MARK CUBAN
RICH WHITE MAN MARK CUBAN(zhg)
YEAH WE BOOZIN'

>You realize the Russia meme is pushed because the people who profit off you left wing retards know that you are easily duped and manipulated. They know how to play off your fears and sheer mental retardation.

American uranium cannot be exported.

Why wouldn't the Russians use Russian or Kazakh uranium?

They have the largest uranium reserves in the world. After Australia.

I was gonna say the same shit fellow Sup Forumsack.

Then why is Trump getting so triggered by Mueller's investigation? Why do all these guys keep lying about their Russia meetings?

if Mueller takes Trump down, it'll be something completely unrelated to Russia

some mob dealings in the 80s or some bullshit

So if the Russians bought it, it's a Russian company now you dumbass. That's how it works.

It's called selling your assets to foreigners.

Well the president is not above the law but it'll probably be for recent russia dealings

Foreigners already owned the assets u absolute fucking retard

you realize, you're only proving my point?

>WHITE
Nice try (((You))).

no

Russia is very much our adversary, Canada is a close ally.

Just keep calling everyone else retards. You can never explain how Hillary Clinton allowed Russian government donors to her ""Foundation"" to purchase 20% of a critical national security asset.

It's the same shit you are trying to accuse Trump of but you have no evidence.

well you are and now you do

because they didn't lie, a random chance encounter with someone at a large event with hundreds of people is not a "meeting". a lot of these "meetings" were arranged by the Democrats in attempt to overthrow Trump.

He's right idiot. Russia is not the enemy

Hillary had nothing to do with it. That's what u retards keep failing to understand.

A Russian company bought a Canadian company.

>Several weeks after the book's initial publication, HarperCollins and the author made several corrections to the Kindle edition of the book. Schweizer corrected "seven or eight" passages that were revealed to be inaccurate after the book was released.[3] FactCheck.org found Schweizer's assertion that Clinton, as Secretary of State, could have stopped Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. to be false.[19]

Yeah she had nothing to do with it, except the $140M in donations to the Clinton Foundation from the people who bought the Uranium, most of which they use to line their pockets.

>Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.

Other people have already pointed out that uranium by law isn't allowed outside the United States.

lol just by chance all the guys had meetings with Russians

I didn't say Russia is the enemy. That's the bullshit being pushed endlessly, that is, unless their Queen Hillary is involved.

>snopes.com
LOL
>Other people have already pointed out that uranium by law isn't allowed outside the United States.
irrelevant, uramium (and associated rare earth production) is still national security

>Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Get your facts straight.

I just love laughing at these retards. This is one of my favorite right wing retard memes but oh there are so many

>irrelevant, uramium (and associated rare earth production) is still national security

Yeah, no shit. And it's still here in America under American control. What are you complaining about exactly?

The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.

- St. Obama, 2012

>uramium is national security

nuclear weapons is national security

uranium is a metal mined out of the ground

why have foreign companies for decades been allowed to own uranium mines in the US?

>Russia is very much our adversary

Now you say that? Your president is Putin's bitch.

Why don't u look up the part where starting in 2014, Putin seized Crimea, attacked Ukraine, invaded Syria, threatened NATO and started disrupting elections in the west

>Frank Giustra, the company’s founder
So he still founded the company, I wonder what he got in exchange for donating such a large sum? Snopes.com is not a reliable source.
>under American control
It's under private control of whoever owns the company. Just because they can't export it doesn't mean it's not under their control. It could still affect national security just for them to own the mines. What are you going to let them buy next, the fuel processing plants?

>attacked Ukraine
You mean when Hillary subverted Russia oil interests in Ukraine and people in Ukraine actually rebelled against their own government? She was caught colluding with Ukraine again last year. You lose.
>and started disrupting elections in the west
Like Hillary disrupted every election in the last decade you mean?

This is the actual answer. The fact that it is uranium scares the uneducated, but it is ultimately a distraction from the actual crime.

First why dont you tell me why a businessman with existing dealings and assets in a country would have to move all of it out just because the government of said country does something NATO disagrees with.

It is though, when you sold such a large amount to one of our adversaries. Canada is not the same as Russia you retard. And she didn't just receive donations from the companies founder, there were Russian government oligarchs in the Russian company donating to her as well. Snopes.com is not a reliable source, it's a Hillary Clinton campaign website.

I love how snopes just brushes off all the shady Russian donors by calling them "Uranium One Investors"

LOL more "Fake News" as they call it!

It's not just snopes.com. I'm not even the one who posted that link.

the fucking book publisher had to take back the bullshit in Clinton Cash.

Honestly u retards will fall for whatever fake news you're told to believe.

You can't even think for yourselves. You're just mindless retards.

>Several weeks after the book's initial publication, HarperCollins and the author made several corrections to the Kindle edition of the book. Schweizer corrected "seven or eight" passages that were revealed to be inaccurate after the book was released.[3] FactCheck.org found Schweizer's assertion that Clinton, as Secretary of State, could have stopped Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. to be false.[19]

I'm out of this thread. I just enjoy laughing at right wing retards who are programmed by Russian shills

>Snopes.com is not a reliable source.

They source their claims.

blog.ceo.ca/2015/04/23/statement-of-frank-giustra/

>Just because they can't export it doesn't mean it's not under their control.

No, I'm pretty sure that limits their control completely. They can literally do nothing with the uranium by US law.

>It could still affect national security just for them to own the mines.

How?

>What are you going to let them buy next, the fuel processing plants?

What makes you think they can't already?

nytimes.com/2010/06/19/business/global/19nuke.html
>A company here that is partly owned by the Chinese government has quietly purchased a 5.1 percent stake in the only American-owned provider of enriched uranium for use in civilian nuclear reactors.

Trump is Putin's bitch but right wing retards are suddenly larping that they care about Russian influence?

LOL

Guess your script doesn't have a snopes link to respond to

>What are US based subsidiaries
>What is US owned Uranium, not company owned
Even the faggots at Snoopes are backpedaling hard. You can't read the 'facts' and not know some fuckery is going on.
archive.is/5RhYm

Idk if Cuban is for Hillary or not

>Calls Trump dumb
>Gives example of Trump's limited vocabulary
>Fails to note the irony that Calling Trump a moron while he at least knows that what Hillary Allowed to happen was strategically bad meanwhile the poster himself could care less
>A leaf
Case closed.

Lol shills, even the New York Times reported on this
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal"
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

>Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>Amid this influx of Uranium One-connected money, Mr. Clinton was invited to speak in Moscow in June 2010, the same month Rosatom struck its deal for a majority stake in Uranium One.

>The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that has invited world leaders, including Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, to speak at its investor conferences.

>Uranium One controls mines within the US
>Russian company Rosatom buys controlling stake in Uranium One
>SoS Clinton was part of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
>She alone did not approve of the sale
Donations to CF
>These included Uranium One’s then-chairman, Ian Telfer, whose donations to the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative (CGSGI) totaled $3.1 million. Giustra himself gave $131.3 million to the Clinton Foundation. Before, during, and after CFIUS’s review
>Hillary disclosed none of this despite saying she would
>Bill gives speech in Russia at $500k
>Russia now controls 1/5 of the uranium mining capacity in the US
>All suspicion is sneered at

Move along

lol u retards are just mad because u got btfo, u fell for fake news lies, hillary had nothing to do with the deal, a russian company bought a canadian company and trump is putin's bitch

Russian acquisition of US uranium coincided with 2 substantial donations from Russians to the Clinton Foundation. She knew.

Democrats have absolutely 0 principles beyond what looks good in the moment to groups of idiots who could judge them

Better to remain silent and make people think you left the thread than to respond with nothing of substance and have everyone disregard everything you said previously.

lol all your talking points have been btfo

The timing of most of the donations does not match

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Why are you right wing retards still splerging about Hillary? Why can't u get over the election?