Islam will rule the west. ALLAH wills it, and as you know ALLAH is the only one true god...

Islam will rule the west. ALLAH wills it, and as you know ALLAH is the only one true god. Your false 3 gods won't save you from us. Just like how they didn't save you in 1071 and 1453.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrO9ovdJ5WA
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Infidels want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." (61:8)

Sage

Islam is a kike psy op.

If you believe in Islam, you support the Jews.

Jews are fine. they are worshipping Allah just like us. unlike chr*Stdogs who worships 3 gods.

Seriously Islam question: why couldn't you beat Israel? You had the technology, the international support (USA didn't send help vs USSR armed and backed the Arabs), and the numbers. Why couldn't you win?
Also, how do Roaches view Israel now?

death to wh*Tes

Death to shitskins

If any religion is right it's the Zoroastrians or the ones that support community and civil convergence. Scripture is meaningless.

You will learn to kneel before the Lord, because Jesus loves you .

9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah"

9:30 "Allah curse be on them (Jews & Christians)"

... because 9:31 "they worship (also) Christ the son of Mary"

Islam is the most conservative religion, would be a perfect fit for here if it wasn't populated by scary brown people.

>Holy Trinity is 3 Gods
lmao retard you don't know shit.

Don't you guys ever get bored of doing this all day, every day for weeks?

I see this roach still can't comprehend a 4th dimensional being
Typical roach

>this copy pasta
>again
>and again

When will turks die from economic starvation when the US stops supplying them.

Yes but your mother cheer us up :DDD

Proving the point
Muslims still act as barbaric as they did a thousand years ago.

>jews are fine
Killyourself ™

Lucifer, the morning star.

Just sage and report. This roach is such a fucking loser. Do something productive with your life, you NEET faggot

>Do something productive with your life, you NEET faggot
OP and I are fucking your whore mother

FUCKING BASED

(2 Corinthians 11:14) And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.

>describes lucifer
>calls Christians cucked

K E K

>so much asspain, he's literally using multiple computers to shit post
AHAHAHAHHA
*gasps*
HAHAHAHHA

YOU'RE EVEN MORE OF A LOSER THAN I THOUGHT. AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE HAHAHAAH

S*ge

I'm serious
check your mother's bedroom

islam is the false religion that the book of Revelations warns us about. It will spread, it will dominate, it will oppress christians. Islam is the oppressive force that will bring about the Tribulation. Our only relief is that ultimately every single follower of islam who rejects christ and christianity will burn for all eternity in the lake of fire.

Kek

Remove kebab

HAHAHAHHAHAH

>underage redditor memes

erdogan is a cockroach

Pig cum pig cum pig cum, OPs mum drinks pig cum HAHAHA BTFO. Pig cum.

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/yrO9ovdJ5WA

I'm going to spray your shitty little mosque with pigs blood you kebab faggot

I'm going to spray your mother with my semen

The eternal Turk.

gut proxy

i see you at the battlefield salamist mother fucker

> salamist

Burger, you thinking about salami or what?

HELLENIC MASTER RACE REORTING IN, REMOVE KEBAB

TIME TO RECLAIM OUR ANCESTRAL LAND THAT WAS OVERRUN BY TURKROACHES

Yes but can we not settle on the Jew first?
What about the Jew?
See this is why nothing ever changes you bastards. You're doing Jew work and you don't even know.
They can try to combine us and annihilate your culture and mine in a swift stroke of degeneracy and filth.
Your women are turning. Have you seen it?
Ours did long ago to the rank.
We shall smother each other alive.
And all I ask, is what of the perpetrator?
What of the vicious scum sucking Jew?

Think again: Joe Rogan breaks down the secret with Islam, 50% of babies are born still brith...

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4

Europe waited a 1000 years of Muslim Jihad before they had the money and will to come together, then in a short number of years 20, the Crusades fucked you guys up and pushed you back out of Europe.

This will happen again.

America will never let this happen. Europe will bust open first, and be the canary in the cage. American ciites that have Islam rule, will be stopped at their borders and in the future there will be hard lines of where Muslims can settle futhur.

That means you will only be able to inbred, you will grow weaker, we will grow stronger, our technologies and intelligence will always beat your stupid savagery.

You can't keep your cool when Islam is attacked, it is your greatest weakness and will be your downfall.

You can't take over a nation when you are too busy raping girls and growing anger around you.

> you will grow weaker, we will grow stronger, our technologies and intelligence will always beat your stupid savagery.

Lol, you seem like you are in the denial stage of your own degenerate nation. All your technology and intelligence comes from Asians and Pakis on student and work visas. Without them you are no better than Mexicans.

ISLAM ISLAME

CAN'T SPELL MUDSLIME WITHOUT MUSLIM,
KILL ALL SEMITES/SODOMITES
DEATH TO THE INFERIOR TURKISH RACE
DEATH TO THE KIKES, COMMIES AND SHILLS, ALL OF THE ABOVE SHALL FALL. WE WILL DOUSE YOU IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR ANCESTOR, THE SWINE, YOU FILTHY SUBHUMANS

>Believing what Muhammad said

Didn't Muhammad say he thought he was possessed by a demon when he received the "Quran"?

Also, didn't he later say it was fine to worship Pagan gods, then retract that statement and say that this proclamation came from Satan? Pretty sure that's why Muslims all want to kill Salman Rushdie- because he pointed this out to them again.

I was just looking at a recent scientific paper on genetics earlier today and it showed that Greeks and Italians shared the same DNA as Jews.

>HELLENIC MASTER RACE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

How can you feel so confident following a pedophile?

The only thing you will see is the front of truck that driving towards to you wh*Te chr*Stian dog

New levels of shitposting friend

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk
This is you IRL

You're late bro, Islam already inseminated your women.

>d-deus v-v-vult