FUCK THAT PUTO! Build that wall. We have tunnels, pendejo!

FUCK THAT PUTO! Build that wall. We have tunnels, pendejo!

Other urls found in this thread:

elpam.com/products/tunnels-disclosure/
elpam.com/solutions/human-detection-tunnels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we

You have to go back

i hope he gets deported and ass fucked by a donkey in tijuana, his fucking comedy sucks, also fuck illegals

that faggot said he would move back if trump won. why take him on his word now, for anything????

this. but fuck the legal immigrants too.

G Lo is the worst kind of beanner. Takes his wife's liver then divorces her.

>Spics want to be treated like civilized humans
>Spics threaten to break into your country to prove how uncivilized and subhuman they really are
Really makes you think.

He is a chicano not a Mexican.

Funny. Only Chicanos/Hispanics disagree with the wall. Real Mexicans dont give a fuck. As long as we dont pay for it that is.

God, even though I'm shitposting, I got so fucking mad at his special.
I'm out of town with my liberal grandmother, and she's been watching this on repeat the entire night and telling me how much she "wants him to be impeached."

he's basically a nigger

I don't disagree. I want that fucking wall built! I'm Hispanic btw. Holy shit this George Lopez hbo special sucks! I think he ran out of new material.

elpam.com/products/tunnels-disclosure/
surely there is no technology which can detect tunneling, let alone tunneling in a known and narrow area.

Surely...such a thing would never happen, and an aging unloved comedian is right. A cost effective joint US/ Israeli system would never be deployed.

elpam.com/solutions/human-detection-tunnels/

Trump will order the Border Patrol to use military counter-tunnel technology. You're fucked.

"that's 6, not a half-dozen"

Nobody knows this dude in Mexico.

(OP)
>We have tunnels

And you will die in your tunnels when they are collapsed from above after seismic detectors deploy sonic drones. But thanks for playing, Selso.

>seismic detectors deploy sonic drones
There are much easier ways to clear tunnels.

Simply cover known exposed tunnel exits and simply pump smoke into the tunnel.

Unless the illegals have weeks worth of oxygen, food, and water they will die or be forced to evacuate.

Also, the cost of smoke is literally practically free and being in a unbreathable smoke filled hole and not being able to see a meter in front of your face is a death sentence.

Smok'em out.

>dont even try to protect your country whitey
>we have tunnels and theres absolutely no way you could ever find them and destroy them
I cant wait until illegal immigration from mexico is at its lowest point in decades.

Uh huh. And we have claymores

It costs literally millions to build a tunnel suitable for trafficking people. It's worth monitoring it until it emerges, then scooping everyone up and debriefing them while you pump a few truck loads of concrete into the tunnel. The cartels will quickly realise that they'll bankrupt themselves with tunnels.

The wall just got ten feet deeper.

I've often thought that we need to dig a trench to bedrock and let ocean water fill it. No tunneling then. Even if it was 2 ft. wide. Water would still flood any attempted tunnels. We would need to bust up the soil around it too so they couldn't fit some kind of pipe through. Once you get 10ft from the trench and try to push through leaks spring like crazy and your tunnel floods.

And sharks with frigging laser beams on their heads too patrolling our moat lol. The trench would be a cheap fail safe though.

daily reminder that there still isn't a wall and if the wall gets brought into conversation again, it's to talk trump out of a corner

He can go back, and leave his American born kidney here...

It was during Obama's administration m. The highest were during both BUSH senior and junior..

We need an amendment declaring non US citizens to not legally be considered people. shoot illegals on sight

Inferiority complex.

Ok, whatevrr makes it harder for yalll litt niglets

Isn't it sort of a moot point, though? Even your Dear Leader admitted that there won't be a wall when he was begging to suck the Mexican president's dick..

Nope. Funding went through weeks ago. It's happening.

yeah, just like obamacare repeal

>he bought the fake phone call leaks from """"anonymous sources""""