gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
archive.is/yhBFg
gnu.org/software/gnuzil
iridiumbrowser.de/
otter-browser.org/
github.com/asciimoo/searx/w
airbornos.com/
tox.chat/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gizmodo_twitter
archive.is/Ds7vO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you based moot.

HOLY SHIT ONE GUY HAS AN OPINION SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

kek wut. its now so easy to conquer leftists all you have to do is challenge their views with a well thought out argument?

These people are frighteningly weak, and need to be kept away from power.

>one dude has a moderate opinion
>CONSERVATIVE TAKEOVER

(((Silverman)))

just jewish marxist autistic kvelching

>One person leaves a "manifesto" laying around and all of a sudden there's a conservative takeover happening

what is the science behind liberals blowing everything out of proportion

They had to see the truth sooner or later.

Thread probably made by the author of the article to advertise it
But this level of intellectual dishonesty really pisses me off

If there is so much as a single person that isn't brainwashed with their agenda it means the dirty evil nazi republicans are making a full blown coup

These people cannot stand the idea of someone having differing ideals

>puts liberalism in jeopardy

SHUT IT DOWN

They are trying to legitimize the actions that Google is taking right now. Just like when Hillary called out the alt-right. That way the idiots who consume this garbage know where to attack next and who to scream at and throw shit at

>Call's out the stupid shit google is doing
>OMG evil conservative bigot uprising

God I hate these people.

(((Silverman)))
Every. Goddamn. Fucking. Time.

Deep down they know how fragile their ideology is.
Something as innocuous as this could easily destroy them if they don't persecute opposing opinions.

Is it possible mootykins came through?

kek

This. They can't even handle one (ONE!) dissenting opinion.

The audacity of these cunts.

same shit, different century

>Ask for a bit of consideration about ideological diversity to prevent stagnation and alienation
>OMFG IT'S A TAKEOVERRRRRRRRRRR

Huffpo cunts should be hanging from lampposts

Nice.

You should show them personality types differences between the sexes.

He was the only one brave enough to speak up.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

>Hey guys, can you stop being cunts to the right wingers? They're people too
>OMG IF YOU DONT FIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY ILL SCREAM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIMMMMMMMMM

shut up democrat

jewooogle is as fringe lefty as they come

and fucktard wont b president

I stopped using all google products because of their SJW bullshit, and I had a Nexus 5,7, Chromecast, and used Chrome on everything.

Maybe these dumb faggots will learn that forced diversity will only lead to shit products and divestment of the only people with money (conservatives),

Just your typical huffpo click bait title.

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck this thread is about due to lack context and OP should probably fuck off back to wherever he came from.

Can you somebody post the link? I can't find this story anywhere.

Possibly fake and gay

No way in hell. Moot still hates us and he is still a faggot and a cuck.

If ONE tech company becomes right-wing and simply refuses to play libshit games, it'll probably just dominate the industry in ten years on dint of competitive advantage alone. The lack of cunts and shitskins would make them invincible.

There is no conservative takeover. Yes, they may have some redpilled employees, but the Jews in charge will never let them spread their influence.

This HuffPo article is the equivalent of a Jew complaining that business is terrible even though it's going swimmingly.

if liberals are this afraid of conservatives taking over Google what does that say about its current state

Overton window.

Where can we read this manifesto? If it's so well done that it took over Google, it must be pretty dang awesome and worth reading.

(((Silverman)))

It´s the same thing as Colbert making a shitshow out of 2 scoops or really trivial shit like that. It's just exaggerations to rile up gullible imbeciles into giving them their shekels nothing to see here move along.

Enjoy user.

>ESTP: The Persuader
We know Dilbertman's type now.

>no link exists
>doesn't come up on google

Fake news, gtfo.

Beats the fuck out of me dude, and I've been trying to figure out the same thing over the last twelve years as a gun owner.

Which of the rules is this?
I think
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." - the 'threat' being conservatism

10."The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." - The 'manifesto' only came out within the last 24 hours and already there are headlines about it.

13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." - Plebs like (((google))) because free gibs like youtube, they are framing an attack on (((google))) as an attack on the internet and their freebies.

Leftists are dreadfully afraid of words
Words are violence to them

They're just being kikes. Google is anything but conservative, but they want to kvetch about it so they'll have an excuse to brutally stomp it out

archive.is/yhBFg

>niggerleaf

No, they are doing it to alarm the normies so they ask for more "anti Nazi" control. Oldest psy op in the book.

>linking to (((gizmodo)))
fuck off cunt

Google Alternatives(repost)

Chrome Alternatives
>palemoon.org
>Icecat gnu.org/software/gnuzil
>Iridium iridiumbrowser.de/
>Otter otter-browser.org/
>Brave
Gmail Alternatives
>protonmail.com
>tutanota.com
Search Engine
>searx.me
>list of searx clones github.com/asciimoo/searx/w
>Ixquick
>Startpage
>DuckDuckGo.com
Google Drive / Docs
>airbornos.com/
Youtube Alternatives
>vid.me
>dailymotion
>liveleak
>vimeo
>the upload society
Experimental (beta):
>LBRY
>Decent.ch
>SingularDTV
>Alexandria.io
>Minds
>Popcorntime (?)
>Bitchute
>tribler.org
>webtorrent.io

Don’t forget to download all of your favorite youtube videos.
I recommend re-uploading them to EVERY alternative video platform so if the content is banned on one video site it is still accessible on another. Use youtube-dl to download.

>van kuck
Oh my lord I am laffin

Good advice, vid.me also lets you upload a GB a week or so without even giving them an email address. Useful for quick backups of controversial vids

what did he mean by this?

voxday.blogspot.ca covers it

not a real article

That he's a degenerate

you're talking about Amazon, bro. it's already been happening for a while now.

Amazon is a ruthless meritocracy that doesn't give a fucking about diversity or feminism faggotry. i'm not a big corporate dick-sucker in general but Amazon really is a breath of fresh air in a sea of bullshit

t. seattleite

>Conservative takeover of Google?
Alinsky : always accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing

They're just scared and want others to be scared too. Most lefties are sheep, but like Bernie and Moore they hold out hope that someone will do what they can't do and know is wrong (they still wish it to happen). So... Google trying to get lefties to do all the work for them.

So all those ((polls)) about Trump's approval ratings being at 30% were literally all Independents and Democrats? God should have closed the Red Sea before the Jews crossed.

>Update 7:25pm ET: Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance, Danielle Brown, issued the following statement in response to the internal employee memo
>Vice President of Diversity, Integrity, & Governance
jesus fucking christ

NOOOOOOO!

>a new manifesto floating around

The (((diversity officer)))'s response to this was hilarious

Let's play the guessing game-
>#1 Fat
># 2 Woman
># 3 Beta
># 4 Semitic asshole
># 5 Pozzed-up 'Mo
I'm gonna go with #1 & #4

>banned the confederate flag

you're right but not good enough

Google's probably so massive at this point that they need to run like a government to prevent any lone conservative bigots from feeling to comfortably detached from Big Brother such that they espouse their views.

Really it's why Stalin and other marxists slaughtered dissenters. The ideology cannot stand on its own. It only is viable through a police state, which will never survive.

Fake and gay. Neck yourself, OP

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google
Article links to 'woman' talking about sexism in tech
Turns out to be a man.
Is it also a jew?

WaPoo's funding source? I'm skeptical.

Do you work for Amazon? There was some bullshit on the front page of inside Amazon just last week about the new "transgender toolkit". It doesn't take long to find the diversity quotas page either. It might not be as bad as Jewgle but it's far from right wing.

A winrar is you.

Exclusive: Here's The Full 10-Page Anti-Diversity Screed Circulating Internally at Google [Updated]

Is this moot's redemption arc?

The vp of diversity responded to the memo that diversity is still their main goal. Probably making 500 k, with a team of 100 , a complete scam empire where they can make money on a womens studies degree.. They will not give up this gold mine. They will fight it viciously. Its a war.

>clickbait headilne about culture at google
>makes google even more money because ads

It's all just fake spin. A psyop. Google lost a lot of face when it was revealed that their new algorithm was targeting conservative users.

This story and the fake "anti diversity" thing are both nothing more than PR smoke screens.

Standard clickbait hyperventilating

EASTER BANNER WHEN?!
FUCK THESE KIKES REEE

i dont work for amazon but i have several friends who do. the cutthroat environment and backstabbing is more of a problem for employees there than SJW shit is

there's still some scattered SJW nonsense - it's a big company, there's always gonna be some. but there aren't any SJWs who have taken hold of any of the actual channels of power. at these other tech companies, like jewgle, the entire corporate power structure has been basically completely taken over by SJWs and leftism

its not a real article

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

A simple search shows there is no huffpost author named "Isaac Silverman".

Why make such a stupid edit OP?

It's fake.

Look up up:

"Isaac Silverman" huffpost

>Duckduckgo
that one was exposed for stealing and selling user data
trash it

>use female for intj
>the lowest percentage of females of them all

nani

Here is another link
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gizmodo_twitter

Jordan peterson keeps posting about it today, on (((facebook))). Several comments.

Archived that for you archive.is/Ds7vO

Decuckified google? God we can only hope.

I never doubted him

>huge cloud computing deal with the CIA
>owner of Washington post

Hmm....

source on that?

Someone poked their precious little bubble and they're all super triggered by it and coming down like a ton of bricks to scare any notion of diversity of thought away forever.

Finally that job has some work involved.

Not going to happen. Google needs to be put out of business somehow.

>sucking CIA dick

Neck yourself

>(Intellectuals)NT
NT is rational, which is why it has the lowest % of female population (BY A LOT)

>drunk bogan has been sleeping for the past couple days
You missed the google captcha thread, it was 10/10

>stop shitcanning people over politics
>OMG DE NAZIS ARE COMING

>ywn be the Vice President of White Supremacy and Minority Oppression at Google
feelsbad.png