What was going on here?

What the FUCK is Mueller up to?
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/893592856874680322

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021166/Former-Icelandic-minister-claims-FBI-tried-frame-Julian-Assange.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eii7LBSziSM
wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html?update3
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
toddandclare.com/datinglife/online-dating/united-nations-statement-julian-assange-wikileaks/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco/
amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html
2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2009/oct/131042.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Frame him for what?

Mueller will be ripped to pieces

Perhaps the fake rape case. Or the fake child-posting images. Or to kill off his people.

Whats happening?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021166/Former-Icelandic-minister-claims-FBI-tried-frame-Julian-Assange.html

Given that Wikileaks must have a great deal of involvement in the overall Russia investigation that Mueller was assigned to special counsel for, this is yet another conflict of interest for him in that he's investigating a person he previously conducted illegal sting against while serving as FBI director

Wat?

The FBI is not a law enforcement agency. They are the establishment's political hitmen. Nothing more. Nothing less.

“The Vince Foster Cover-up: The FBI and The Press”

youtube.com/watch?v=eii7LBSziSM

Must've been a PITA for WIKI looking for Russia "involvement" with those pesky Awans, Clintons, McCain & Graham/Ukraine collusion, Obama's DHS messing with Georgia's & many other states' voting equipment, and Obama's spying & unmasking admin. keep getting in the way.

This. Fake cases, guy hit with a train...did he shoot himself then roll himself up in a duffelbag before putting himself on the tracks? I forget.

How about when deep state used retards to run a dating website hoax trying to pin him as doing work for Putin last year?

Toddandclare.com anyone?

wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html?update3

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf

They... Aren't doing what you think they are.
toddandclare.com/datinglife/online-dating/united-nations-statement-julian-assange-wikileaks/

Hello Pyotr Chayanov.

Trying to legitimize your data exfil vector again?

Too late. Op blown.

Mueller is coming for you.

And yet they are a fucking city college softball team compared to the CIA

Bump

Todd and claire- prop or not.... julian went dark in october. I wonder when fbi went there

No Julian has posted vault 7 since then... Vaul t is as big as original Manning or Snowden leaks. They cover every platform... Ios Android windows macosx Linux printers TV's routers fridges etc. We are in that Steven King movie

I was referring to during election when his internet was cut off. I wonder if the fbi went there during that time

Genuine question.
A link or gestalt on Todd and Clair. ?
Am not conversant with the deeper details / implications of this.
I *can* search - don't wanna waste time on BS if someone here has a good catchup link.

Nooobody is allowd to talk about October 21st
>*dun dun dunn*

Todd and claire was a shadowy dating site in which they tried to frame Assange for pedophilia to try to create a huge frenzy to dlander wikileaks and eat up the news cycle.

And for anyone who wants to dust up on the matter more deeply here is a good place to read
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco/

amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

Also the more you read the more its clear that Obama's administration's secret project with the CIA was to set up basically a worldwide globalist phone network, once you start to dig down into what Todd and clare amounted to and then look at what Hillary did in Pakistan with the Humari Awaz network 2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2009/oct/131042.htm

>once you start to dig down into what Todd and clare amounted to and then look at what Hillary did in Pakistan with the Humari Awaz network 2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2009/oct/131042.htm
Does this link in with the Awan servers?
Pakistan - ISI = Mossad ?

Holy Crap, America is about to be split apart.

Cheers-beers

bmp

Extract from article you linked me to:
>....toddandclare.com began moving against Assange in multiple countries simultaneously. The DNC and a cyber-threat intelligence firm it had hired,
>CrowdStrike,
>were already fingering Russia as behind the hacks that would provide the fodder for WikiLeaks. They’d said in June that Russian hackers had access to DNC servers for about a year.
Cloud-fucking- strike.
The Ukrainian fuckers who investigated the DNC servers and found Ukrainian malware and said that proved *Putin*'had directed the hack.
Them

Crowdstrike = Ukraine
Ukraine govt + Obama admin behind "Russia Russia Russia" narrative.
All major players are Ukrainian.
Motive links to the 2014 overthrow of Ukraine govt by Obama admin and installation of Poroshenko and pals ... Ukraine need HRC to win to keep the IMF funds flowing

Mueller should focus on his job. One thing a time.