Nick Spencer the guy who made Captain Amerifuckhead a Nazi Villain is ingenious...

Nick Spencer the guy who made Captain Amerifuckhead a Nazi Villain is ingenious. It goes to show how Americas old racist ways are dying. Marvel Marxism will show you're children a new and brighter future while the old and racist die bickering on Sup Forums. Yes please tell me how comics are for children Sup Forums because you're damn right they are while you're six feet in the grave children grown as men will be tearing down your tombstones and pissing on your graves. We got your entertainment we got your classrooms, and we got your kids and the future in our hands.

This autist on Sup Forums said it so it must be true!

this pasta is delicious and not stale at all

lol Manipulation of the bait makes us grow Nazi fucks.

More Nazi Capt. please!

Quality anime thread, op.

youre right it definitely grows more nazis

Nah nigga you wish. Sup Forums memes are already reaching out the Gen Z kids ensuring we have a wave of new conservatives coming in.

Cute Miku

lol ha don't make me laugh. We take down one white fuck day by day what have you done?

>We
lol u dont do shit

Oh yeah that's right fight a brick wall with a bare fist covered in each others shit.

>Oh yeah that's right
>fight a brick wall with a bare fist covered in each others shit.

Lol you're fudge packers this is what a true hero looks like.

>the guy who made cap a nazi isn't ingenious
It's not really even that profound of a metaphor to make all the things he stood for represent nazis. I'm sorry you read children's books you pleb. Maybe now you can grow up

Conservatives have no creativity they only do good with radio cause old people are the only ones who listen to radio other than that it's basically dead.These new wave kids are only hear because it's a nonconformist tread like goths they'll grow out of it and see you're bigotry. lol fucking idiots.

those arms are disgusting

Was just about to post this.

I would pay a million dollars to hear her fart in a walkie talkie to me.

this is what a hero looks like

u mind if i save that??

I stole that joke from somewhere.

Not Sup Forums though. I think it was a cartoon or something. So by all means spread that joke and yes you can save Donald's boner too.

thx always looking for old donalds i think i have that episode on vhs

lol fantasizing over something that won't happen in fantasy

an hour b4 op started postin

>lol fantasizing over something that won't happen in fantasy

lol you can't stop the inevitable this thread is just a reminder that baiters will always hold you down from the truth and make you blind. Marxism will always win and Marvel is ours and the starting point.

I can brag all day and your name calling won't stop a damn thing lol.