/srg/ SETH RICH GENERAL: SHILLS BTFO EDITION

His name was Seth (((Rich)))

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
github.com/jane3wallace/nycda-project-be-final
github.com/jane3wallace/ecommerce-saas-app
pastebin.com/cyMTHt55
archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
archive.is/Z50TK
archive.is/YzLc2
archive.is/FIA4X
archive.is/WzG8l
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.is/3sQ1D
archive.is/emLt5
archive.is/uKXl1
archive.is/0wuux
archive.is/4DaPN
archive.is/Kh8K9
archive.is/sWLFU
archive.is/bgxJD
archive.is/RgdeE
archive.is/OO0uo
archive.is/9IPdq
archive.is/dSEd8
archive.is/AH6Rb
archive.is/aL3nt
i.magaimg.net/img/mv1.png
archive.is/qpYxS
archive.is/iOCoF
archive.is/b1CiJ
archive.is/WSXG0
archive.is/CadgL
i.magaimg.net/img/mxv.png
archive.is/4v5jj
dailycaller.com/2017/08/05/jeb-bush-rips-wasserman-schultzs-terrible-judgment-in-house-it-scandal/
nextdoor.com/events/dc/washington/flyer-distribution-for-seth-rich-reward-increased-931020?i=dkxcdzktqdwmkscesvcn&utm_campaign=events&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=u-web
maclifesciencesociety.com/news/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=btSMlOKsuII
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11528
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWVHCZ3j3M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I believe in pizzagate but that doesn't mean every instance of pizza is nefarious

Seth Rich was his name. Others call him "Russia".

The media didn't talk about flowers or balloons just pizza.

They know damn well this was for his anti-pedo statements.

>Seth Rich was his name. Others call him "Russia".
classic

FRESH SRG BREAD FUCKING FINALLY

Were those Mexicans that turned up dead the day after Seth was killed in MS-13?

These threads used to be epic... the shills have shut them down.

INCOMING

>attempt at showing a rundown of sources

top kek

Michael Cass-Anthony, another young staffer at GQR. "Rich dove into a voter-expansion project aimed at making it easier for people to find their polling places. He felt like he’d arrived in the “big leagues,”

SAVE THIS SHIT TO A WORD FILE ASAP BEFORE IT'S DELETED

SPREAD

RESEARCH

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

github.com/jane3wallace/nycda-project-be-final

github.com/jane3wallace/ecommerce-saas-app
pastebin.com/cyMTHt55

Pastebin of all people associated with Shareblue.

archive.is/ylKxv

archive.is/9LNYn

archive.is/Z50TK

archive.is/YzLc2

archive.is/FIA4X

archive.is/WzG8l

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

who

Andrew Therriault - Director Of Data Science @ DNC Services Corporation and Democratic National Committee
“Private mode be damned, this is too important,” he added. “I’m not willing to let my people be thrown under the bus without a fight.”

>Worked with Seth at the DNC and Greenberg Quinlan Rose
>The day he said he was leaving is the date of the last leaked email
>Said that although seth had recently been working as a programmer, that "wasn't his background",
>Moved to a 6 figure job in Boston in may 2016

HIS NAME WAS SETH YID

Bump for justice

Kelsey Mulka
>july 29 Kelsey Mulka tweets HRC im with her
>Greenberg Quinlan Rosner October 2013 – November 2014
>Institute of International Education June 2014 – Present
>Skills: Policy Analysis, International Relations, SPSS, Data Analysis, Political Science, Microsoft Excel, Statistics, Project Management, Tableau, MySQL, Oracle Reports, Data Migration, Stata

What was that lady's name that was murdered in Haiti that was going to release information about the Clinton foundation
What was her name?
Michelle p?
Peters?
Peterson?

>in b4 swanson

Is that fucking David seamonkey?

Jane married Scott Kleeb in 2007. Seth on his campagn for senate in 2008
>Bernie Supporter, and big time.
>June 2016 Beat a Hillary supporter for chair of Nebraska
>Was Executive Director of Nebraska Young Democrats
>founder of Bold Nebraska

Yes, Keep this bumped

Scott Kleeb is a shareholder in Energy Pioneer Solutions...along with Andrew Tobias (DNC Treasurer).
>May 12: WSJ revealed Clinton non profit giving for profit EPS donations
>The companys business plan was to insulate people’s homes and let them pay via their utility bills
>July 25th partner Mark Weiner of Energy Pioneer Solutions Died

Nebraska Democratic Party Chair Jane Kleeb ousted Phil Montag, the volunteer co-chair of the technology's committee, as soon as she heard the recording, the Omaha World-Herald reported.
>"As soon as I heard it, I sent it to the (party) officers and then sent an email to Phil Montag informing him I am removing him from his appointed position as Co-Chair of the Technology Committee," Kleeb told theWorld-Herald. "Wishing a Member of Congress or any individual dead is disgusting and has no place in our party."
Kleeb reported the conversation to law enforcement out of concern it was a genuine threat, she told the paper.
archive.is/3sQ1D

seth

archive.is/emLt5 - INFOWARS.COM
>Sanders hired Zack Exley in August 2015, a Soros-funded organizer and computer hacker to run his nationwide groundgame.
Can someone find out more about him if they can?
>President Bush called him the "garbage man"
>Has history of hacking Bush's 200 campaign
>On a board with Exley was Nathan Pearlman, who owns NGP software, a computer company organized to provide political software identifying democratic voters(interesting, will read up more on this
>Pearlman was a supervisor of Bryan Pagliano, of Bleachbit fame, during the 2008 campaign
>Was paid $5,000 for "computer services"(widely thought to be installing the private email server) before joining the State Department in 2009
>Pagliano didn't note this payment on his government financial disclosures however
it gets interesting
>NGP was also repsonsible for the DNC voter Database, which we know Seth was working on
>Records from VAN(a subsidiary of NGP) feeds it voter databases into a wider database called Catalyst
>So even though both campaigns have different systems to collect voter rolls,, the DNC had access to the same one the Clinton Campaign used
>NGP VAN(aforementioned DNC voter database company) had a contract with the DNC. This gave them VERY high leverage over the DNC as they held the database for every single democratic voter in the country.
>However, over the course of the campaign, Hillary's personal email server was hacked, the DNC's servers were hacked(by either an insider, specifically by Seth Rich, an outside actor, or MUH RUSSIA), and both the servers for the Clinton Campaign and Sanders campaign were all compromised at some point.
>They tease the next article saying, "As we shall see in the second article in this series, Identifying and distinguishing each hacking incident that plagued the democrats during the 2016 campaign is critical in unraveling the mystery of Seth Rich's murder.

Any new?

Didn't he makes the tweet about pandas being an embarrassment?

*New info?

Dov Friedman
archive.is/uKXl1

Yes

Oy

Dov Friedman was a roommate of SR who went on to work for Hillary not one month after SR was murdered. This guy also claimed to not know SR worked for the DNC.

Israel wouldn't send a mossad agent to sit near hillary, right? no they wouldn't do that.....
You with Israel in complete agreement with the iran deal and all...
>(((Russians)))

perfect ty
archive.is/0wuux
>Mayor Martin J. Walsh today announced the appointment of Andrew Therriault to serve as the City's first Chief Data Officer. Therriault will work to advance Boston's role as a leader in data-driven government and will lead the Citywide Analytics Team, building collaborations with outside partners and serving as the public face for the City's data analytics program.

What a desperate move

Good post. May God bless you user

A pic of the first responders tp Seth

Anyone archive the Julian Assange thread that was running?
It just got BTFO - Big Bro memory holed Bigly

Donald Trump and Sarah Palin ate a pizza together!

BREAKING!!!!!!! - TRUMP AND PALIN HAD SETH RICH KILLED AND TRIED TO BLAME DEMS!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Noooo. What will I do if David Brock, my boss, will get exposed. I really need my 75$ a week!

From an earlier thread
Dov best buds with Uri Rothschild

Cathy Lanier was Chief of Police for DC at the time of the murder.
>August 16, 2016 she exits to the highest paying security job in the NFL- archive.is/4DaPN
Peter Newsham took over
>He is the one who told the DNC's donna Brazille about the Rod Wheeler investigations.

> believe in pizzagate but that doesn't mean every instance of pizza is nefarious
True if your mom and pop and CNN watcher.
Not. If you're DC and know #pizzagate will put you in jail.

explain a bit more if you can?

Post a bigger one, not your thumbnail

It's over guys, Trump won.

Not yet. Now phase 2 starts

It's what I snatched from 3rd thread on loretta lynch alias. The one with this as the #OP image.
Can't find it archived.

Bump

Ty but I think you made the error of saving the pics, without enlarging them first.

Yep.

from

You did it again REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kinda... Same time, same thread...
(It might help someone with a better retrieve system to find, if they want it)
It was the 3rd thread on Loretta Lynch that ran real early US time Sat-Sun...
And from previous experience, threads that run at that time often get deleted and not archived. ... Especially if they have a lot of hot shit'contributed

Bump

Seth's time at Camp Ramah in Wisconsin
archive.is/Kh8K9
archive.is/sWLFU
archive.is/bgxJD

Friends
interview on KETV: archive.is/RgdeE
* Follow up on KETV archive.is/OO0uo
* Mother of one of Seth Rich's DC friends comments on an article: archive.is/9IPdq
* Matthew Reznicek knew him from Creighton: archive.is/dSEd8
* Ruth Igielnik knew him as a friend and former co-worker: archive.is/AH6Rb
* Henry J. Bernstein may have known him: archive.is/aL3nt
* Nebraska Dems / The NDP knew him: i.magaimg.net/img/mv1.png
* Van Applegate's sister was friends with him: archive.is/qpYxS
* Matea Gold said Seth worked at the DNC for two years as Director of Voter Expansion Data: archive.is/iOCoF
* Quotes from friends and co-workers: archive.is/b1CiJ
* Somebody knew somebody who was friends with Seth: archive.is/WSXG0
* Neal Carter knew him and hates the 'conspiracy theories': archive.is/CadgL

Witnesses
* Arielle Kane confronted the DC Police: i.magaimg.net/img/mxv.png
* DCBelleonWheels heard the shots: archive.is/4v5jj

Dont u guys realize literrally nothing will ever happen with Seth Rich case? There could be video of Clinton herself with a loaded 45 in Seth Rich's mouth and nothing would happen. The game is rigged from the start. There is so much evidence out there of worse things occuring but CNN will cover shit. Fox will feed you guys crumbs just to shut up.

That actually sounds like something that witch would say.

So. If I keep this up, one day I too may claim to be autistic
>
>

>Jeb Bush has more balls than Paul Ryan

Jeb Bush Rips Wasserman Schultz’s ‘Terrible Judgment’ In House IT Scandal

dailycaller.com/2017/08/05/jeb-bush-rips-wasserman-schultzs-terrible-judgment-in-house-it-scandal/
>“The incompetence and terrible judgment displayed by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and House Democrats is jarring,” Bush wrote on Twitter, linking to a column by Wall Street Journalist Kimberly Strassel titled, “The Scandal That Mattters.”

Random Flyer Distribution Event
>nextdoor.com/events/dc/washington/flyer-distribution-for-seth-rich-reward-increased-931020?i=dkxcdzktqdwmkscesvcn&utm_campaign=events&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=u-web

>why would you harass a murder victim

Bump

Why is this murder not solved yet?

you mean the ones that killed Seth Rich? maybe

Police Chief Cathy Lanier hands it over to 'Bob' Robert Alder, who specifies: " two."
youtu.be/c867slt8e5E?t=6

bloob

When is she going to Pokemon Go to prison?

What are (((they))) hiding?
What do they mean by this:

"There will be a half-hour break in-between for Pizza and a fun activity from the LSS."
>
maclifesciencesociety.com/news/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=btSMlOKsuII

>who said McMaster?

Scalise was leading an investigation into pedo circles. So what fucking idea is in your mind to explain this pizza in Scalise's office?

Andrew Tobias
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11528
>05/14/2016
>from Andrew Tobias to Luis Miranda of the DNC.
>Andrew admits that Clinton had been giving "insider tips" to friends about a company called - Energy Pioneer Solutions.
The Wall Street Journal failed to find a lead for insider trading because it turns out they had bad intel.
>In June the DNC drafted a new platform. combating climate change through tax incentives that promote building energy efficiency and updates to building codes.

>nice

This kid gets it :

[Hook: Lil Wayne]
So I pick the world up
And I'ma drop it on your fuckin' head
Bitch, I'ma pick the world up
And I'ma drop it on your fuckin' head
And I could die now, rebirth, motherfucker
Hop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherfucker
I'm gone, motherfucker, I'm gone

[Verse 2: Lil Wayne]
I know what they don't wanna tell you