(((Latino identity))) is fucking laughable

(((Latino identity))) is fucking laughable

All Latinos feel they share a common bond. So a Mexican feels tied to a Dominican

This would be like a Canadian feeling unity with a Jamaican because they both speak English

is being anti-white not an identity?

You got a point, beans are deeply divided on nationality and outside of that there really isn't a difference. We're all different shades of brown and for the most part are really shitty people.

>inb4 mexicoon or argie tries to tell you he's white

>All Latinos feel they share a common bond.
I don't think this is true. Nobody likes Bolivia really

But that's fucking bullshit. Latino's are across the board mixes of spanish, native and black. Not nonsensical at all.

And Latinos/Latin americans generally are quasi-white - hispanic mestizos and brazilian quadroons, quite alike, similarly impulsive, similarly posturing, similarly violent.

False. The furthest north the country, the less bond we feel. The only thing that sort of bonds us is the language and some (Spanish) traditions. But I have more in common with most Western European countries than with a Mexican. The "Patria Grande" is an utopian bullshit story only the left swallows.

God damn Jynx Maze looks exactly like a mexican bitch I lost my virginity to in high school.

Absolutely no, besides of the language and some cultural bits

I thought it was El Salvador, no one likes Salvadorans, not even Salvadorans like Salvadorans.

There's all sorts of feuds like that. No idea what OP is on about.

All spics are subhuman mongs

I'm not talking about the differences in reality, I'm talking about how latinos identify themselves as in-group

The average white cuban like Jim Acosta from CNN would look at a 5 foot fat Mexican and think "there's another fellow latino"

Negative identity - YES, that is legitimately defined as a type of identity by the establishment. It has been found to be more stable, less disfunctional than difused identity, which I guess would be what you'd categorize not knowing whether to think of yourself as white and not deciding whether you're anti-white.

But if you go into the andes, they get so native, they're hardly Latino anymore.

That only happen with immigrants. I guess they feel the need to share a herd or whatever, so they group themselves in that fake identity that's pretty much a creation of Americans to simplify the categorization of foreigners.
My geographic identity would be
1. Uruguayan
2. River Plate
3. South American

The rest is idgaf

Beaners gonna bean

sage for not even reading the fucking sticky

Skin color is incredibly important, it's practically a caste system down there. Darker skinned indigenous people, no matter the country, are treated poorly.

Did Napoleon really say that? because in the XIX century the elites liked to roleplay as French

This is true though to some degree

I think race is less present in everyday rhetoric than in the USA though. At least here. The left is changing that, I think they'll try to use the race division for the next election.

But there's white mexicans much like there's white cubans, with similar positions too.

That is somewhat right, we have our problems, but at least degeneracy is still frown upon here.

They are not treated poorly. They just do worse because they have less European ancestry. Its not hard to realize.

from what I hear there are parts of the country that have descended to some sort of gang ridden chaos

How true is this?

I like Bolivia, good honest hard working people.

The ones i hate the most are Peruvians because a large numbers of the ones we import to vote for our queen bee turn out to be drug dealers.

It's more that whites are given preferential treatment. When I was in Colombia waiting in line for a cafe, a waiter pulled me out of line and sat me down right away without a word. I thought it was a fluke until it happened at a different place the next day.

We are getting a ton of Dominicans, Peruvians and Venezuelans.

All seem allright, but Peruvians are prone to alcoholism. I guess that's the only way to live here. High af or drunk.

We have our traditions but we also are a relatively new people that has came from race mixing. We held on to our masculinity unlike whites. We at least still leave next to each other and form communities. Unlike, white people who move far away from each other and abandon their traditions and have become weak.

People rise and people fall. Our time as a people has barely started and we will rise from the ashes of western patriarchy.

Gringos = money. And it doesn't matter what race are you, you can tell Americans and Europeans a mile away. You look like chumps. Probably because all tourists look like idiots no matter where they're from.

Fuck phone posting

Yeah, that too.

this is true, most of our shitskins band together as one "anti white" race
funny enough if white dudes stopped fucking asian dude's girls then maybe asians wouldn't be anti white. due to their high IQ

Very true, and the actual government (along with the police director) is working hard to hide it from the masses. Policemen know this, and they're making their own anti-gang groups.

europeans are much better dressed / in better shape than americans from my traveling experiences. they have more class. probably because they weren't raised from childhood under some false pretense of "freedom" , to be as degenerate as we can ever want.

t. 5 foot mestizo mexican gordo

>unlike white people
You speak a white language, you practice a white religion, your name is from the white man who raped your great x20 Indian grandmother

Yet here you are trying to latch onto white Hispanics, along with blacks and indians "we all speak the same language guys, we're the same."

So a white Australian is the same as a Paki because they used to be part of the British Empire and both speak English

the absolute DELUSION

Hey there, latino here
Parents and grandparents were cuban, great grandparents were Spaniards.
Can confirm that calling any latino mexican is a bold face insult. Not even mexicans like being called mexican.

Europeans always look like you probably ask them for their wallets and they'll just give it away with a smile. Look like retards, I don't see much class. We get two kinds: hippies and normies.
Americans dress like shit too but look somewhat more streetwise and tougher.

Also heard that some of the old death squads are getting together to deal with the gangs, if you haven't been able to tell my parents are from El Salvador.

I recently found out that my Mexican lineage is of Europeans that migrated to the new world and never intermixed with the native population. But with one drop rules and all, I check every brown box for affirmative action gaming.

were you born here?
literally if youre white, stop being "latino" right now and just be white. i dont get it, why a white man would want anything to do with the "latino" symbol, considering how degenerate and scummy 90% of latinos are

>This would be like a Canadian feeling unity with a Jamaican because they both speak English
Horrifically, this type of shit actually happens. Canadians of English descent get all paternal and protective of Pajeets, and it gets reciprocated by the Pajeets being hostile against the rest. And I've even witnessed solid Jamaican putting efforts to be in line with that world and get aggresively defensive of it. There's even some sort of talk of making Jamaica a province of Canada.

>recently found out
a mirror didnt tell you that?
chances are youre mixed..

You're fucking high.
All "latinos" fucking hate each other and they are all super nationalistic for no apparent reason.

I don't know, my blood boils when I find out America has interfered in any Latin American country.

Even Argentina has been reduced.

Nah, that's just the white guilt cuck mentality. It could be any minority

A white Canadian, no matter how cucked, would ever look at a black Jamaican and see them as "in-group" based on ethnic/racial/cultural ties like Latinos do

But some Mexicans are obviously of Spanish heritage as well. Cubans have literal niggers
interbreeding with them too.

ive never been to south america but anytime im in europe i can spot an american from a mile away.. also we americans definately are more "streetwise" than europeans.
the reason being i grew up a minority in a city majory spic and nigger. i learned the scum of the streets just be going to school. learned how not to get jumped, robbed, how to respond when some street scum fucks with me etc
if you meet americans from 90% white states they are just as big cucks as europeans

There is no Latino identity. All of them are mixed. The average mestizo Mexican is 50-60% Spanish and Native. Ricans are black, native, and Spanish. Brazilians are Portagee, native, black, and various other things. Argentinians are Native, German, and Spanish. None of them are the same.

They hate eachother like European nations would, but the end of the day is they are still apart of the same overall in-group, broken down by country/ethnicity/race, but under the Latino umbrella

nigger gene isnt as bad as pure native gene from my experience. the native gene shows more jealous and angry, less social traits

What is there to be nationalistic about? I find most latino counties to be culturally and artistically bankrupt.

Any tips for how to not relax around blacks

There is no latino identity...that's some feminist white woman tier logic.

You're either mexican or no one gives a shit.

If they're Brigish, French or Dutch, they're predisposed to being lunatically passive.

True.

Wrong. Every group hates each other. They dont like anyone outside of their national group.

It's truely the great question of our time.

What are mestizos so proud of?

It's one of my wives!

You must be drunk. Nothing is worse than a sub-human nigger. Not the beaniest beaner nor the reddest injun.

Everyone thinks that I'm Irish or Jewish. Feels good being a Day Walker. I know I'm mixed, but I figured the ratio was browned until recently. I don't have emotional ties to any ethnic background. I've never felt the need to belong. The only thing I feel strongly about is upholding the bill of rights.

These are all memes. The one from the pope is literally from HP lovecraft but with 'latino' instead of nigger

Latino is just code word for mixed race.

When you have white, moorish, black and native american mixed into some shade of brown youre mixed race.

It goes like this: in football we basically hate each other. In pointless shit like music and food, we argue but whatever.
Now, if anything USA related comes up, we are all brothers all of a sudden and focus our hate on Americans.
I'm not supporting that, it's just how it is.

Also, everybody hate Mexicans and Chileans.

Same. I'm half Mexican, but it's legit white Mexican. My great grandma and her siblings were pale skinned and had red hair. Similar to Canelo. I have a white name, look white, identify as white, and people just assume I'm full white. I really have no connection to my Mexican side besides my mom being able to cook some Mexican food, which isn't really a bad thing.

I'd side with any latino, regardless of their country of orgin and racial background, over a nigger or honkie. Same thing, if lets say some bad guy's were trying to invade any spanish speaking latin american country, i'd be willing to join in and help defend said country under the right circumstances, just because they are a fellow spic nation, sue me.

You lot confuse race and culture too fucking much. "White" identity is in the blood irregardless of what fucking borders your family was born in. The same as Canelo being 100% Mexican and proud of it.

Well, Jamaica is just so damn different. The homophobia also helps get the picture into their heads.

But it's not unexpected at all for me to see an extra dark pajeet conceiving of Jamaicans as their little brothers to herd around.

White Canadians are particularly obsessed with hating the natives, then east asians.

Btw by that logic "white" identity and "asian" identity and "black" identity are also a joke, at least we all speak the same language, you nigger

I also wonder why mixed people always gravitate towards the darker identity...

>Latino is just code word for mixed race.
Hey, whoa, that's pretty spot on.

>Implying all latin americans really believe we're some kind of group such as niggers or whites
nope, it's never been like that before ecause we're not similar, there are some latin americans that are borderline white (not that many, and by this i mean folks with clear as fuck caucasoid traits like skull, jaw, sin color, in short: the full package), others that are often called güeritos (light-skinned yet with mongoloid skull and not cacasoid traits, ironiclaly these are the ones that sperg out the most about WE WUZ WHITE N SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT), the half amerindian/ spaniard, the indio and the group whose nigger dna share is over 50% (in mexico those lads aren't numerous, in fact they aren't many of them except for a god forsaken zone in oaxaca...in brazil is where there's shit tons of them as portuguese were more obsessed with nigger than spaniards).
Every latin american country has its own history and culture and even though we share the same language and have some similarities we, by no means, consider ourselves as a group, that shitty thing started when americans needed a term to lump everyone together.

and yes oh yes chicanos are insufferable as fuck, nobody want them on either side of the border, they're pretentious little fucks that tend to act like compelte pricks (and more often than not are incredibly fucking racist, even more than whites can possibly dream of).

Remove mestizos

>That Reagan quote
>Gives amnesty to 1 million illegal immigrants mostly from Central and South America
Nice meme image

I mean White identity is pretty much the same thing. It was invented by American mongrels who were jealous of European groups having a stronger bond with each other. Nobody seems to realize that America is a bunch of Anglos, Germans, Irish, Italians, Spanish, Blacks mixed in a bowl. Theyre all fucking mestizos like Latin Americans.

>europeans are much better dressed / in better shape than americans from my traveling experiences
this
have met krauts, frogs, spaniards, italians and a couple of lads form england and they were fit or at least thin.

>muh spreing break thing or some shit like that
some were tourits, other was is the husband of a friend of my family (the kraut) and the frog was a teacher.

Start with yourself, wewuz.

there is no such thing as latino identity this is a meme created by a french manlet

Here we killed all the natives in one slaughter. We're still shit, so it was good for nothing.

>by no means, consider ourselves as a group,

I know mexicans are very prideful but it does happen here

What about people who don't care about being a Latino and just care just being an American and what is going in the country?

There's nothing about Latinos, all they have is drug dealing, an obsession over anime and trying to play modern games on decade old computers.

Still better than the countries with more amerindians. Generally, less amerindians = better.

Same here (Conquista del Desierto), we just cucked ourselves by voting for left wing populists, like pretty much every latin american country

My Colombian friend said she hates Mexicans.

Yeah man what the fuck. I think that a right wing trend is comming, but I'm not sure how strong that will be. Macri looks like a complete moron. And the choices we have here for next election is like picking between Larry, Curly and Moe.
We have communists defending the banks and right wingers defending feminism...

>listening to a woman
Fucking cuck. Some Mexican probably gave her a strawberry shortcake.

>churchil
But Chimps do murder and rape.
>Reagan
But England is absolutely threatened by uneducated or brutish hordes flooding in.
>Gorbachov
But Cuba has actually implemented communism very strongly, way better than the true abject failure of Afghanistan. Hell, even FARC was more impressive.

kind of ironoci considering they were once coccaine capital of the world with a psycho as their king. It sucks that once he got BTFO the degenerates that were still alive came up here...

>mfw now we have been passed the torch and shit won't end as banks launder a shit tons of shekels for those psychos and murricans simply can't stop doing drugs
JUST

>HEY HEY, THAT AIN'T NO TRUE DAWG, YOU SURELY DO DRUGS TOO
nope, 90% of that toxic crap ends up ALWAYS in burgerland, when it comes to drug consumption US is a fuckign dark hole, they always demand more more and those freaks will keep doing because huuur duuur

Its all just an anti white meme. All latin american countries dont like each other. Then theres the latino vs hispanic thing.

Nah, Macri is considered "right wing" here despite being a neolib cuck. Nationalism is minuscule in my country except from maybe old guard peronists and the far right (which is pretty much a nonexistant movement).

The fact that we got Macri is a godsend, it was either that jew or Cristina 2.0

t. native genes
they are shit man, worse than nigger genes. id rather be a nigger than a spic. i truly think that central american genetic is completely shit.

Amerindians were victims to liberal revolutionaries. The founding movements and kingdoms respected the rights of amerindians. The Moctezuma nobility is still recognized by the Spanish nobles. Amerindians were civlized before Europeans came, being on par with pre-Christian Europeans.

>Macri is considered "right wing"
holy fucking shit, i thought argies were deluded, but believing such a thing is downright retarded

t. jamal

Our president is a self confessed Freemason. Let that sink in.

when they stop pretending, it means shit has gotten real fucked up, lad

not true. Mexicans don't want to be tied to anyone, even spain. Mexicans lost their identity and are soo butt hurt about people saying they share identity with others.

you have to always keep the possibility of a nigger "chimping out". niggers, no matter how smart or "tamed" the individual is, he will always chimp out over things that make them really mad.you should also know nigs are social creatures and put up a fake front to you. you might think hes cool, but its an act.
also, for spics keep in mind they steal a LOT. they steal any time they can. do not trust your best spic friend in a situation where he can possibly steal from you.

What about a guy who is slightly mixed (castizo) who has zero latino culture or language in the family. Is a fully americanized light brown guy whose parents were born in USA still a latino or hispanic?