Oh fuck Google's shitting itself

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
--

Finally, a balanced voice comes out of that liberal hotbed that is the Bay Area.

TL;DR Google employee calls out diversity freaks in the company and indirectly the progressive establishment represented and causes the SJW kikes to shit their pants

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yhBFg
youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
gab.ai/
pastebin.com/MCGEM0LY
archive.org/details/Microsoft_Research_Video_104351
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/yhBFg

What is this homosexuality?
Explain all the bullshit you posted.

who cares?

He will be quietly fired and replaced with another liberal, we are fucked if the government don't address this insane level of bias in tech companies.

If things were actually based on merit, there would be no hiring differences.

If things were actually based on merit, a whooooooooooole bunch of mediocre white dudes would be out of a job, which is why we have Racist Sessions and Betsy Blackwater DeVos screaming about too much affirmative action at the schools

why should the government do anything about it ? they have the right to do so

Jim delivers

youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

HERE

Most the people in the comment section need to be taken to the showers

Interesting read. Basically sums up everything wrong with society at the moment.

>wants the govt to dictate to private companies what opinions their employees can have
seriously fucking kys, christcuck
I hate leftists as much as anyone, and primarily because they think like you

There are so many people in the Bay Area that have absolutely had it, you have no idea. We will just be crucified, seriously crucified, if we even give the slightest hint of it. They are witch hunters here.

>archive.is/yhBFg
Thanks

>Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance, Danielle Brown, issued the following statement in response to the internal employee memo
>Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance

they have a VP level position for this bullshit?

This is the time to defeat google. Make them pay for this sexism and let them have to pay equal money to men and women even if they work unequally.

People get offended so easily its just easier to hire someone to take care of it.

>You know who thinks there are different races of people; colonialists and racists.

spicy comment with hella upboats

big data is arguably a strategic industry. the regulators should be sent down into silicon valley and the bay area, covering all they see in red tape. any survivors should be broken up and placed under tight legislative control.

unfortunately for all of us, american "conservatives" are too pathetic to wield the instruments of power against those who wish them ill.

This is so fucking gay, writer of the memo is not against "diversity" he just wants diversity in HIS way, some cucked out civics nationalist tier bullshit. Google is trash and will remain trash

Wrong. The reason we run this shit is because nature selected us to be the best. And here we are, so superior that we tilt the odds against ourselves just to give shitskins and women a chance.

>be white engineer at jewgle
>only non-whites being hired
>whites doing most of the work
>training sessions for non-whites only
>know that gov't is investigating them
>talk as much shit as possible in a memo
>sit back and wait for jewgle to attempt a firing
>sue the shit out of them with the help of the gov't

Well played.

Anyone got sauce on the original engineer.
He seems to be intelligent.
Let's get him out of office and put a pajeet in his place.

Even libertarians laugh at how gay you are

>statist bootlicker
>flag
checks out

joke's on you, I don't define my philosophy based on other people's opinions of it
I know you fashfags are placid herd animals, but not everyone else is

>he hasn't seen Pajeet code

Saved.

You're pretty funny, faggot. Every time I see that flag I know it's a filthy paki fuck behind it.

乇乂T尺卂 丅卄l匸匚

It's fucking sad.
Oh he brought up IQ and gender differences
RACIST
MYSOGYNIST
HE NEEDS TO MEET DIFFERENT PEOPLE
BOO HOO CONSERVATIVE, HE THINKS HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY IGNORANT THINGS

Fuck I wish one day people would put their money where there mouth is and allow studies on race and gender differences.

You're right. Your doctrine's defined by short-sighted retardation rivaled only by commie niggers. Sometimes folks need outside intervention so they don't make everyone else's lives miserable. I bet you oppose net neutrality too.

Faggot

>that reply from the vice president of diversity
Way to fucking prove a point when you are trying to refute it.

>Affirmative action is about merit
>White people aren't the best coders out there right now along with some nips and koreans
This whole post is fucking retarded

Yes. It was literally 'Shut the fuck up, we're doing gods work and know better than you you fucking straight white male.'

You think every white male can code better.
OK you win.

Shit like this is why I voted for Trump even though starry eyed college student me voted for Obama back in 2008.

Once Google sniffs him out and fires him for bucking dogma and preaching blasphemy, he won't be 'classically liberal' anymore.

>Eagerly awaiting the day when the culture wars goes hot, just like the religious wars of europe after the protestant schism

>The text of the post is reproduced in full below, with some minor formatting modifications. Two charts and several hyperlinks are also omitted.
Guess (((they))) don't want the goyim knowing too much.

lel

Jewgle and Faceberg ARE they state. Their CEOs are Marxist hippies, and they collude with the DNC and EU constantly to push libcuck agendas.

I'm one, lived here most of my life, 39 now

>every
Who said that?
>white male
cute
I said the BEST coders are white/nip/gook.
Not all white people can code.
Go work for jewgle, they need pooinloos for their diversity quotas and even a retard like you will get accepted with the lower bar for poor little minorities

>I've never actually studies anarcho-anything but believe I'm an expert on it, because I am retarded, as my choice of flagfagging indicates.
ftfy, faggot

"I strongly believe in gender and racial diversity, and I think we should strive for more"
t. "Anti-diversity" (((google))) software engineer

>pic related

Nobody wants shitty fingers typing on company desktop/laptops. You're only here because they can't get niggers to code. You fit the diversity requirement and take less pay like a mexican. It's that simple.

>where are all the pajeet coders?

I was in Google and left it in 2nd month.
All of the fellow poojeets there were cucks and slaves and so are most of other white/nip/gook.
If you can code and you are coding for a company which is not yours, you are retarded.

I know whites are loves slavery.
Working for jewgle, two russian jews. This is why Jews shit on white christian male. You are all delusional.

>U-uh-uh NAP isn't completely retarded, I swear! Don't call me stupid, everyone would have to follow it

-500 attack
+1000 defense

Oh shit. Notdbro is back again.

The guy repeatedly says he's not against diversity or inclusion, doesn't deny the existence of sexism, and says it is important to know how and why others think the way they do.

He admits his own biases. He clarifies that he is talking about biological factors that account for *some* of the differences in the overall distribution of men and women in tech, but emphasizes that this has no bearing on evaluating the worth of any individual.

Overall, a reasoned, mild, and well-intentioned critique of Google's culture.

So how does the leftist media treat the document? It's a "screed", he's "anti-diversity", and he thinks women "don't belong in tech" because of biology.

Lying scum.

I wonder how many people getting so outraged over this will even bother to read the document?

Also, reminder that everybody needs to join Gab.

gab.ai/

If the kikes won't let us talk in their forums, we'll just make our own.

Fuck Gizmodo.

pastebin.com/MCGEM0LY

yeah you are right now go away

You know, I seen someone once who had a head like that. Elongated had little people inside the one person.

Exactly this, fuck. It's never gonna change

Software engineer here. I have no desire to work at Google or similar silicon valley companies because of this kind of culture. I feel bad for those who are in higher ed because they will be ideologically duped into working for these kind of companies. I pray for based entrepreneurs to disrupt the PC tech industry.

Google will end up like yahoo.

Conservatives always produce meek and half-assed resistance though. They never make any difference with their bleating. It's kinda like saying "sure you can shove that giant rainbow dildo up my anus but can you please use lube?"

Go full fascism or go home.

Do we live in hell? The world is constantly getting more and more dystopian all because of these lefty corporate global fucks

I invested 1k into them. It's not much but I'd love to see them take off in the next 3-4 years. I figured it was a good time for someone like them to have success.

what would you do then, pajeet?

>Libertarian cuckold
>Fellow national
Get out

archive.org/details/Microsoft_Research_Video_104351

>I wonder how many people getting so outraged over this will even bother to read the document?
Literally everyone. No one bothered to read it, they're just reacting to other people's reactions.

government is not the only big power that should be kept in check. corporations wield their own share of frightening strength, antitrust laws were brought into being for a reason.

Here's hoping.

Cause then precedent would be set.

It's almost as if the VP of Diversity didn't read it; her reply just proved his point.

The culture war is lost. They are going to keep hammering Trump until every normie is sick of it, and willing to let the coup happen just for some quiet so they can go back to virtue signalling on social media

Kek, pic related

nice nose

You are free to speak your mind. Unless you speak your mind on things we don't like. Then you are no longer allowed to speak your mind, you sexist, racist, anti-diversity white person!

That post menopausal peach fuzz is triggering me.

You boys should band up and have a day of racial slander or something. Just run around saying "kikes suck nigger dicks in hell" and the like. A little shock therapy for your gay disgrace of a community.

Every time.

The shit you just posted doesn't even make sense.

>If things were actually based on merit, a whooooooooooole bunch of mediocre white dudes would be out of a job
Wrong. A whole bunch of mediocre white dudes would be employed.

Most retarded post of all time, and that's saying something.

The manifesto reads like it was written by someone who listens to Jordan Peterson. It makes all the same arguments. Liberal vs Conservative personality traits, Bias training being useless and potentially dangerous, men and women having different levels of trait openness, agreeableness, etc.

This madman is trying to resurrect his dead father and slay the dragon.

>>wants the govt to dictate to private companies what opinions their employees can have
It already does - but only for right-wingers. This is just leveling the playing field.

WAit, google employees have an "internal meme network" and share racist shit on it?

They're pissed off because he had the audacity to question their brand of politics. They don't care about his arguments.

Good read. The author clearly has a scientific background ;)
Well done.