What do we do about the gay demon problem Sup Forums?

What do we do about the gay demon problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Po8I-WjhIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501954180637.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We laugh at them.

Call a priest to exorcise that thing back to Hell

We just need more balanced philosophers.

I wouldn't have opened my mind to such diverse philosophical ideas if it were not for places like pol, anonymous spaces where any idea can be discussed, and freedom to attack those ideas.

Nietzsche was half right, but he got his ideas about Christian guilt wrong - we are convicted of what we do wrong and have the chance to put things right.

The strongest leaders are self sacrificing, servent leaders.

Maybe he wouldn't have gone mad if he saw the light.

Gays are just shunning their moral compass and fall into an abyss of denial and self loathing.

I think Nietzsche's understanding of Christianity was flawed by his Lutheran upbringing. Scheler does a good job at showing where he went wrong in Ressentment

get the mayor to call the powerpuff girls on that tranny

Fully automated oven hardcore space fascism

>By the light of the lord I command this evil demon begone.

They now have people like these visiting your children in grade school to "make them aware" and stuff.

BOO!!!

If it doesn't repent - behead it and burn it

Cleanse it with fire!

Post ADL redpills in Youtube comments related to gay demons to make them go away!

> CITATION FROM THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE::

Working out of the Philadelphia offices of the Jewish Defense League, Levy organized local chapters of the KKK and neo-Nazi groups to attend the Independence Hall rally. In the case of the Trenton, N.J. KKK, Levy had an inside track. James Rosenberg, also known as "Jimmy Mitchell" and "Jimmy Anderson" — a full-time paid employee of the ADL Fact Finding Division — had successfully infiltrated the local chapter of the Klan. Rosenberg had recently attempted unsuccessfully to get some of the local KKKers to blow up the Trenton headquarters of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). At the same time he was posing as "James Guttman," neo-Nazi, Levy was also mobilizing the Jewish community and every Ragtag left-wing radical group in the greater Philadelphia area to attend a mass demonstration "to confront" the KKK and Nazis at Independence Hall. All the ingredients were there for a serious riot — courtesy of the ADL. Fortunately, word of Levy's scam on the Park Service leaked out to the Philadelphia press. After one Philadelphia newspaper ran a banner headline "Nazi Rally-Rouser Really Jewish," the Park Service yanked the permit Levy's ADL handlers ordered him to lay low for a while.

>PDF of Ugly Truth About the ADL:
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
>5 Part Series Audio Book of Ugly Truth About ADL:
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA

youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg

youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

>gay

Don't associate me with whatever the fuck that thing is.

Wtf! The church was right after all!

OK I looked this up, it may only be a meme for now. No drag-queens in schools yet, apparently. There are reports of a groups planning it but it may not be happened yet. You can bet 100% that it's just around the next corner though.

WTF wrong with this people? is that supposed to be kids show or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=Po8I-WjhIFE

Yep. This is slowly becoming your average children's show now a days and I wish I was joking.

You just haven't reached your demon form yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8

WTF I love my third world country now! seriously don't let ur kids if u have kids to watch this garbage

Ghostbusters

fpbp

They know better than anybody else that they are disgusting outcasts as shown by the fact that 4/10 of them have attempted suicide.

Sit back and watch them purge themselves.

At least it was the brown kids

Is this what turkish women look like?

The power of the soap compels you.

it's making kids open to the idea of different people
so nothings weird
to shits more peaceful

fuck off

someone hold me what the hell is that thing?

Lol

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501954180637.webm

Austrian kids' TV show host.

Crucifying this freak would be a good start. It is one thing to have a mental illness, but to try and corrupt children is another.

I made this.

>WTF I love my third world country now!

Shit, I'll think in that sentence seriously more often, thanks man.

And I never will.