New refugee comic from the US shows Hungary as the worst xenophobe place for refugees

Meet Nedal Said, the syrian professor.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/07/11/526777542/web-comic-the-scientist-who-escaped-aleppo?utm_source=mandiner&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mandiner_201708
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/14/angela-merkel-to-challenge-bosses-over-failure-to-employ-refugees
asylumineurope.org/reports/country/germany/statistics
thenational.ae/uae/most-young-syrians-not-planning-to-return-home-after-peace-survey-shows-1.616542
theguardian
archive.is/GKkUS
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
erographics.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/07/11/526777542/web-comic-the-scientist-who-escaped-aleppo?utm_source=mandiner&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mandiner_201708

A kurva cigányok

>Refugee
>Scientist
>Literate
>Doesn't rape
>Holds down a job
Classic story.

There wasn't even wall in 2013, We built it in 2015.

Facts are not important to shitlibs.

WTF, I LOVE HUNGARY NOW!!!!

>i'm a criminal and got treated like a criminal, feel sorry for me you fucking infidels
Yeah nah, all sandniggers should be put on their knees and shot in the back of the head without exception.

>building a time wall
wtf hungry I love niggers now

I love how they make refugee camps seem like concentration death camps.

>We were so badly abused by being given a free shelter, free food and warmth. Fucking racists we are psychologically dead inside, give us German women too

That's because it's not a true story senpai

what is A leppo?

>NPR
I really hope that garbage excuse for a news service is on the chopping block soon, makes CNN look completely unbiased.

>Scientist
Topkek

>being illegally in other country
>making a heartbreaking comic
>it wuz hard to reach the magical land of welfare

>shitskin butthurt

Delicious

They had $5k, but couldn't just get a plane ticket? I am fairly sure they have planes in Turkey after all.

who is thix gurl?

based America

>a dude out of research for many years
>"won" a competitive scientific scholarship

yeah, right

>granted asylum for 3 years
It's not fucking asylum you lying sandnigger REEEEEEEEEE

She looks so dead inside. Letting that ham-fisted, bald mother fucker grab her ass like that isn't something she would obviously ever really want.

This comic is the general leftist portrayal of refugees.

Educated.
Want to work
Want to integrate.
Good for their economy.
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/14/angela-merkel-to-challenge-bosses-over-failure-to-employ-refugees

Flees with family.
Syrians from war zones.
asylumineurope.org/reports/country/germany/statistics

Want to go back
thenational.ae/uae/most-young-syrians-not-planning-to-return-home-after-peace-survey-shows-1.616542

>Mentally I felt neglected, so I left my family behind to get indepted and then pay criminals to ship me somewhere illigaly
Sure he is a scientist and not a mental gymnast?

>unarchived shill

>theguardian com/world/2016/sep/14/angela-merkel-to-challenge-bosses-over-failure-to-employ-refugees
archive.is/GKkUS

I saved all the shits during 2015

Years later his friend would call him up to tell him it was all just a prank and that he can't believe he actually fled the country like that

:)

>now

They are fucking gay. They are always hugging me for no reason when I'm there and I tell them I'm from Poland.

If you haven't watched it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

>extras during the Egri Csillagok remake

One has to wonder why is the EU insisting on giving Eastern Europe all these doctors and engineers.

>dwa bratanki

nie homo

>Syrian
>scientist
>white
>no beard
>Hungary was the first country where they get registered in the EU and not in Greece
>they just took a train from Greece after the coast guard caught them

Why do I get the sinking feeling that the artist who made this comic is probably a huge cuckold and a narcissist that live in a state (commiefornia) that practically all of Sup Forums hates.

hungary is indeed evil
they must do what EU and merkel says
this comic proves hungary is racist evil

>"I had everything I needed, but I decided I might die for some reason, so I """"""borrowed"""""" a few grand to fund the illegal smuggling of criminals into Europe"
>"I'm the victim here"

It's three women.

she does it because there a camera pointed at her
I have noticed females accept doing stuff that they usually would never do simply to look good on pictures
so silly

This is insanity.

>three women

Why am I not surprised? And if they're from Cali, that's another reason of why I be glad to get out of that cesspool of a state.

We should do it, guaranteed success.

You're right, check his page.

erographics.com/

I missed the scientists when they were here.

what a hero
hungary is the true bastion of the white race

Nowadays the line between an offense and a compliment gets blurry. Doesn't matter either ways. Reality matters.

I don't think that's what it is. If you notice the back drop on the stage or whatever behind her, it's the Chatterbate logo. She's a camwhore who is probably meeting one of her biggest tippers in real life. She has to entertain him, or she'll lose her payday with this fat fuck. That's what I'm taking away from this after having spent a solid two years on sites like that and seeing how people who tip these women get very possessive of them. Sometimes, they even think they're in relationships with them. If she or any camwhore had lead someone down THAT path, they're fucked if they ever want to try and put some space between themselves and the pig men sitting behind keyboards throwing fat stacks of cash at them.

>A fucking scientist
Every fucking time.
Do libs really believe there are legions of doctors, theoretical physicists, and philosophers coming to Europe?

Even better: if there are so many good people coming, why all of them come from such shitholes?

Ty, we try to do our best, hold on and ger rid of your liberal govt.

(This is a governmental ad)

Wait until one of those libtards come back from either Africa or the Middle East, and some how pretend they saw a lot "talented" people while trying to suppress the horrors they've seen.

A FUCKING FENCE.

What I wouldn't do for an mg42 and 10000 of ammo
>2 edgy

I fucking love this guy. He's based as fuck.

I heard that the Frogs wanted to charge him for swerving at the rapefugees.

Thank you based Hungary

trying, but theirs still to many who live in there own bubbles, especially the elite, politicians, and media personality
general elections next year, 13 months to break the bubbles

>10000 of ammo
It wouldn't be enough sadly.

Yes, the liberals(jews) also denounced him here in Hungary and He lost his job.

I heard many channels, sites are blocked there like foxnews rt etc., Is the left control the majority of your media?

>we had to pay for our food

oy vey call the EU!!!

>muh syrian government
Most rage inducing part of all of this Tbh Tbh

>I heard many channels, sites are blocked there like foxnews rt etc.
there not blocked, at least not on my isp, sweden doesnt really block that kind of stuff
the jews (Bonnier group) owns at least 90% of swedish media and publication, almost all of the rest is state owned
theirs like two or three small-scale "right-wing" publications which are constantly being bashed by the established media and not valid sources or links on cancer like swedish subr****ts

links like the one here arent blocked BY sweden per-se, but by e.g. daily mail however, its undoubtedly on the request of a influential (((person)))

>tfw pay €200 a year for tv-license to watch partisan state-controlled media

FEMINISTS. They cant see his logic as they are blinded by emotion.