How do you feel about Trump spending 1/3 of his presidency on vacation and why?

How do you feel about Trump spending 1/3 of his presidency on vacation and why?

WH is bugged golfing walk talks are the only way he can keep anything secret.

its 4D chess shill

TIL weekends count as vacations.

Nice meme

i'm fine with it, he needs a break once in awhile. he does a lot for this country, he works hard so we don't have to, and he puts up with so much shit from the uneducated unenlightened far-left that he deserves a vacation or three.

He's pacing himself

Pretty good, considering that he's still getting shit done. It would be nicer if he spent that time tweeting though

Fine with me. He is most likely cinducting business on his """vacations""" anyways.

You can stop forcing this gay meme now shareblue.

What has he done That's benefited anybody?

Don't care. Congress won't work with him anyways. Also he uses golf courses as meeting places. That's why you always hear about senators and congressmen joining him on these trips. Do people really think he's just golfing to golf? It's a loose atmosphere to have conversation in.

>How do you feel about Trump spending 1/3 of his presidency on vacation and why?
I completely regret supporting Bernie Sanders. If I were to just have supported Hillary this orange Hitler would not be president. The DNC was right about Sanders.

So you actually believe that any kind of anti Trump narrative is merely a shill?

Debt is going down dow and gdp are going up.
I do IT for a large mortgage company and this means job security, growth, and promotion opportunity.
If the man wants to take some R&R so be it. It's not like he isn't working on vacation and getting away from the bugged WH to get some real planning done.
It's a net benefit even if it costs millions to fly him.

That has literally nothing to do with the post

With modern computers and communications there's really not much need for the president to be physically present in the white house in order to do his job.

Possible, but if he is golfing as much as the leftists like to act like he is... He's definitely doing something productive there. He's been on a roll lately and I'm not sure what changed.

He stopped funding rebels in Syria for one.

I dunno, how did you feel when Obama went golfing every weekend?

Do you not?

What does you working for a mortgage company have to do with anything?

Anyway, the big things he's trying to do are going (and have to a degree) damage the medical and medical supply industry.

feels good, because in this 2/3 he already achieved more for the USA than Obama and Hillary combined

I mean "anybody" as in the majority of people in this country.

If I was president I'd spend all my time doing blow and fucking hookers all night long

He didn't.

>"vacation"
means away from eavesdropping leakers at designated buildings

smart of him to conduct business elsewhere

How?

I'm sure that's not far from what Trump is doing.

Why does it matter if he conducts business away from critical minds?

>shill doesn't know math
no surprises there

he's saved us from obamacare, and he's going to crack down on this marijuana degeneracy next so drug cartels will stop being naughty

>Lazy stupid ugly American mentality

"Hillary doesn't have the stamina"
- Donald "hole in one" Trump

i'm good with him taking the next four years off.

i wish i could be the caddy u know for the occassional $100 tip and caddy privilige

And yet he's still done more than Obama.

>weekends are vacations
LMAO

>caddy privilige

Gargling his nutsack?

>I have to defend him no matter what because I backed him and if he sucks I will feel stupid.
>Instead of realising I was wrong, I doubled down on him and started acting like it was a faith.
-Trump lovers of Sup Forums

how not? new jobs are created, illegals are deported, NATO will soon get rehaul, wall is slowly constructed, jews are in disarray.

Who gives a shit? He's there as much as needed. It's not like congress is helping him get anything done or listening to the guy even.

Have your (((You))) and get out nigger.

people that have real jobs usually have the weekends off. you wouldn't know that. have fun at work tomorrow at panera.

>Triggered much?

I regret supporting Sanders when Hillary could have won. The DNC told us Sanders was a mistake and they were right.

Eh.

Reason: eh.

All you leftist on Sup Forums getting triggered because the DNC was right about Sanders destroying the party.

I knw you're just being a nigger but couldn't you have just voted for Hill during the general?

>not knowing about the 7D chess he is playing

Fuckin get on our level, leaf

Typical Republicunts

>implying the DNC shouldn't have been destroyed

One more major party to go

>Mental gymnastics 101 (((You)))
If Hillary had done this y'all niggers would all up in arms, but when good goy Trump does it "lol xd we don't need a president." Lick that fucking boot and keep licking it till you find yourself back on Reddit.

Let me tell you something, if you want to know someone, play 18 holes of golf with them.
You poor fucking idiot wouldnt know making 2 cents per post.

Jesus dude. Aren't marijuana and blow jobs from dogs legal in Canada? Get one of each and calm the fuck down

>Acts like the DNC has a right to his vote.
>Blames others when they end up screwing him.
Look, goyim, I know you want these (((You's))) but you gotta work a little harder alright?

>couldn't you have just voted for Hill during the general?
"Hill" just as bad as Sanders but she would have been batter than Trump. Neither Sanders or "Hill" deserved to win but Trump was worse.

Sanders nor "Hill" should not run in 2020.

>stock market booming
>450,000 jobs created in the last two months
>Just launched the Telehealth initiative that will help millions of men, women and children in the US
Feel pretty good seems like he deserves a vacation desu

>critical minds are fine

people collecting talks with presiden't of mexico... isn't

also easier to get work done with a team... not splitting your team into two camps, and fighting half all the way.

think military... do you get anything done if half your troops don't take orders, tagg along and sabotage you?

Yeah but he did sell Saudi $100bil of arms when Saudi are the number one country for arming terrorists

>Calls be goyim
>Says I want (((You's)))
This is why Trump won and all that remains is a few Jews like Schumer, Feinstein, Schiff, Fraken, DWS, and Sanders that are driving the party into the ground.

Allowing Jews to control the Dems was a mistake.

>Literally has done absolutely nothing, in which, would affect the Job Market at this time.
>Still gives Trump credit.
Is your expectation of the guy that fucking low nigger? He didn't crash the fucking economy that he got left with from Obama?

Is supporting the Military supposed to be a good thing?

He deserves a vacation

>1/3rd
Uh huh.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Triggered loser Dems as far as the eyes can see!!!

Sanders killed the Dem party.

>cheked

USA making 100billion from deal... and saying to them they need to handle their mid-east shit, and take care of the terrorist issues there.

saudi arabia is the only mid-east country able to control them so far, most likely because they are the ones paying for most of the preaching of islam...schools..books, .and so on

>Being this much of a boot licking nigger.
SAY IT WITH ME. THE DNC DOES NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO ANYONE'S VOTES, THEY ARE EARNED. PEOPLE DID NOT LIKE HILLARY AND AS SUCH, DID NOT VOTE FOR HER.

Good, those greed pigs are overcharging

Did you know just a few decades ago healthcare was non profit?

You gotta be a shill or honestly just dumb as all fuck; there's no excuse at this point in time. You literally have to resort to spazzing out and putting words in my mouth. Just pathetic really.

Man just bust out the 9 iron and let's swing the damn ball man

kek

i dont give a fuck the government has always been shit

he deserves it desu

He's not on vacation. He's in NJ, while the WH is being renovated, because nigger Obama refused to allow it.
do the needed renovations.

>DOW Jones broke it's second record

>stocks in a steep climb since Trump's election

Do leftists think this is a coincidence? It's not just high it's BREAKING RECORDS

>Appointed a Supreme Court Justice
I bet he used the potty all by himself too!

>Eliminated Job Killing Regulations.
He cut a bunch of random regulations, big whoop.

>Helped open a new coal mine.
We consider this a good thing now?

>Cracking down on ISIS
So what they can come home and kill us?

Jobs aren't being created. Nothing you mentioned does any good, nor is it necessarily happening.

lol fucking loser

>THE DNC DOES NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO ANYONE'S VOTES
WRONG.

The purpose of the DNC is to guide the electorate to the candidate that is capable of winning the election and that was not Sanders. Sanders was a loser and if we were to have seen this much soon the Dem vote would have been more behind Clinton going into the General.

Long story short, Sanders was a trick to get people excited and he was used as a bait-n-switch with Hillary and unfortunately it did not work.

Hillary was the best Democrat and the DNC's warnings about supporting Sanders beyond generating interest in the party was correct.

Sanders killed the Dem party by not GTFO sooner and allowing the only candidate who could win to take over. Sanders cost us the election.

>Using bait this obvious.
It's not like we had these (((record highs))) under Obama you know!

Travel ban = no foreign terrorism, LEAF

Nothing's he's trying to get done is worth a shit.

Actually the US government shut down like 5 times under Obama

I feel like cell phones exist?

seriously I'm out of the office at least 3 days out of 5 a week and I don't even have to miss the marketing VP's fat tits thanks to slack

Drug cartels have little to nothing to do with the legal marijuana industry you retard.

No, Sanders tried to keep the Dem party alive and the DNC Neocons committed suicide.

>Being this fucking retarded.
Look, goy, Hillary won the DNC race because the entire DNC, MSM and dumb niggers supported her. Like it or not Sanders polled better than Hillary with non-DNC shills and still polls better than Trump and Hillary. Hop back on that DNC dick.

I would really hope his people could detect and clear them by now.

"Stop calling me out!"

The absolute delusional state of liberal shills, ladies and gentlemen. They absolutely refuse to pull their head out of the sand while everyone else is busy winning, honestly fuck these faggots. Kek

>you actually believe that any kind of anti Trump narrative is merely a shill

Literally, unironically yes.

Fake news

If you're a stupid piece of shit you should be sabotaged.

Nobody will respond to you

I whole heartedly disagree.

Sanders wanted attention and some of the Dems thought they could use him to make some gains but ultimately the DNC's position to side with Hillary was correct. Supporting Sanders for even the hopes of brining new voters into the Dem camp was a mistake.

>DNC Neocons committed suicide.
Here with go with you wing nuts calling a liberal Dem like Hillary a "DNC Neocon". This is why we lost. People like you who thought some loser from fucking Vermont had a chance anywhere outside the back woods retards looking for weed or some stupid shit.

I hope that come 2018 and 2020 you Sanders supports in "Bernieland" go fuck yourselves or we might be looking at a second term of Trump. Remember that Trump getting elected is YOUR fault.

>No ban on Saudi Arabia
>911 was funded and caused by Saudi Arabia
>Oy vey there goes the narrative.
You know the Nazi flag doesn't hide the fact that you're a boot licking Juden, right?

Bugged by who?

Totally not caused by (((Ted Cruz))).

The fuck does that have to do with anything dude responded to?
(It doesn't)

Tell me how it's fake or shut the fuck up shill. :^)

>Hillary cost us the election