Be me

>be me
>be black
>turn on news
>Tyrone killed wife, kids, dog, and old man across the street.
>go on twitter
>qween doxxing someone who most likely just informed her there are no reparations discounts today
>turn off everything
>contemplate suicide
I'm so tired man, it's like it's already over, what went wrong, it can't be inherent right? I mean I'm not like that. Is there anything I can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ByPyR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill all huwitebois thry are the cause of our misery

relax man just turn off the news. it's bad to watch too much or look at too many facebook videos you'll just get sick

improving yourself and making sure your kids arent raised like dindus

>what went wrong

You stopped being farm equipment

nah just strive to escape poverty or that shitty area, everything will work out. Pick up some hobbies if need be, just remember, suicide is for pussies.

don't be an uncle tom

If it bleeds it reads, there's never any good news on the news, that shit is toxic and fucks with your brain.
For the blackness part just wear a suit and tie, and everyone will respect you, and think your an upstanding citizen.

this

Just try to make as much money and get as educated as possible as an example to other blacks

Don't be complicit to illogical shit in your community. Call people out on bullshit. Seek fellowship with the red-pilled among you. Find some civ nat white friends. You're set senpai

And yeah, genetics mean you probably have to try harder to not be dindu, but you can pull it off.

You can always go back in time and fix the mistake.

I come from a low-education white trash town

I moved away and got a degree in finance. Literally the minute I graduated, all of my friends started treating me differently and taking an interest in improving their lives. One of them actually quit drinking and moved out of our hometown

I think being successful can be inspiring to the people around you

>>be me
>>be black
>what went wrong

>Is there anything I can do?
Convince all other blacks to leave the country somehow.

Gather up/search for like-minded blacks, and hang out with them instead of surrounding yourself with ghetto nigger stories. Friendship can do a lot for the mind, and you can probably redpill other blacks in the process. Be a part of the solution.

bullshit story.. show us ur bbc if you foreal

If you REALLY want to know what's going on you have to read this

archive.is/ByPyR

Christianity will redeem you.

so much this. Just be the best person you can be OP, try to find other based black friends or white friends if you can't find any cool black people. Don't succumb to degeneracy. The black community needs good role models more than any other

These I have nothing to add

how about you go in to the hood and kill a buncht of hoodrats

you;d become a saint and otherswould follow

And you would be reborn as a white man

You the are the nigger elite. In the old days you would be the one selling the average nigger to the white man, in africa. Fine, upstanding negros suchs as yourself would be kangz and warlords over the average dumb negro. Unfortunately in white society you are stuck between the average nigger and the average white man, at the very least because of money and status, but thats just the way of things. Biggest mistake the white man ever made was letting his slaves go free in his own fucking nation. Its bad for both the white man and the black man. I mean, I dont really know what the fuck they expected. Even if blacks were entirely equal to whites, it would still be a terrible idea. You cant subjugate someone, use them as slaves, and then let them go and not expect a deeply ingrained hatred towards you. Really boggles the mind. I wonder if the eternal jew was involved even then. If it was their idea? Not necessarily of course, could've been just a blunder on the part of the white man, but a what a blunder indeed.

is that a fucking dragonball?

This, in the old days the smart nig would be leading the bush nigger. Now the bush nigger usually kills the smart nigger, for acting "white"

Grats, since you're here, you're in the top 10% of your race for cognitive ability. The problem isn't you, it's the other 90%.

Listen. Until domesticated, the default state of a humanoid is to be a violent animal with just enough smarts to exist in whatever environment it happens to be. White people had the advantage of a cold climate that killed off the dumb ones, plus we spent five or six hundred years killing 1% of the population EVERY YEAR for murder or other violent crimes. Thus the pool of violent and retarded genetics was thinned way out. The east asians also did something like this.

Africans haven't gone through this improvement. It could be done if enough of your smarter people see the need for it and advocate eugenic measures. Intelligence is strongly hereditary, so anything that will keep the dumb and violent ones from having more kids will help. The good genetics can only predominate if the bad is kept from multiplying. What doesn't work is pretending that all races are equal - we're not, we have been shaped by very different histories - and blaming everything on racism.

Jürgen gets it

20 lbs cannabis oil resin

>plus we spent five or six hundred years killing 1% of the population EVERY YEAR for murder or other violent crimes
I've heard 5%.

damn man, I dont know how I could live in an area were kids, dogs and old neighbors are shot for no reason.

Read everything from Thomas Sowell and be based as fuck, brother.

do not yield to the jewish media.

I'm black too. How in God's name can it disturb you? Just be you and worry about yourself. Don't hate them or feel sorry for them. Be indifferent to their existence.

ignore the idiots around you, ignore the idiots here,
do what is right or what you think is right (as long as its not some fucked up violent thing)
the world is changing trust in the Donald

just going into the hood and serial kill a bunch of baboons.

unless you're stupid you wont be caught.
not only youre killing people with no ties to you, but most people will assume its gang violence and not say anything.

Have a bunch of kids with a high IQ qween and be kangz n shieet.

Make an astroturf account and encourage ghetto nigs to have abortions.

Voila, you're practicing microeugenics to improve your race.

this

black guy here.
call people out on that shit.
call people ou that defend that shit

you will be called an uncle tom and a coon but never step down telling the truth.

Holy fuck. An actual based black man.

Part of it is the fault of us whites for not sending your people back after 1865. Your people, as a whole, have never been able to handle living in a European society, especially after we acquiesced and gave you your freedumbs.

I have a twitter with 14k followers but stopped using it. It's all so stupid and infuriating. Smartphones really fucked the internet up.

Those types are the real uncle toms to the materialism of the white mans capitalism, literally its way more respectable for African people to genuinely embrace ones ancestral culture and people like it is for any race

youre gat damn right "we wuz kangs" but within accuracy of history

>I'm so tired man, it's like it's already over, what went wrong, it can't be inherent right?
Some people just degenerate and fall apart when they're left to govern themselves, your people less gibsmedats and less freedom for their own good.

>I mean I'm not like that. Is there anything I can do?
Work and be successful in your own life tbqh, it's not your burden to fix your race, try and find a high IQ black wife.

Get off Sup Forums and stop being a Uncle Tom house negro. Straight coonin' for da white man. Bitch ass nigga tryna be a cracka and shit. Smdh

Transcend your race by being a man instead of a negro

t. black larper on Sup Forums

>tfw had a black lawyer from UK stay at my B&B
>tfw took him to the supermarket
>that look of disgust when he saw a black beggar standing outside
It was really fucking embarrassing desu senpai

ur the cause of our misery sort yourself out pls

you too nigger

>what went wrong
You're living in America instead of Africa. Move there, go back to your roots and make blacks kangz again.

Just becuz I'm not black doesn' mean I can't be an ally in the struggle

BEGONE LEAF

this

You ain't black. Post hand and time stamp white boy

Become Catholic/Orthodox and educate yourself and your kids; lead by example. You have inherent differences but they are taken advantage of in ways that other kin are not; don't feel bad tyrone

>Become Catholic/Orthodox

why exactly ?

no hes right, technically for example, a chinese man could be an uncle tom

this dude is legit

>1 post by this ID
WE'RE REALLY HELPING OUT THIS BASED BLACK MAN PEDES

It's not your fault my dude. You don't have to justify yourself for the actions of these dimwits