So, no joke but how easy do you'd think it'd be to unite the planet and create the imperium of man?

So, no joke but how easy do you'd think it'd be to unite the planet and create the imperium of man?
I think no one would object to a united humanity, fully dedicated to spreading the essence of fuck you across the very cosmos.
I did draft a caste system for us humans with races as the basis.
Basically who wants to rule the planet under the God Emperor's law of course.

it would take centuries, and probably lots of bloodshed and coercion

my hope is interstellar colonialism will bring nations together as they combine resources to explore and colonize the galaxy. such a project is essential to heightening the species consciousness of the human race. your obsession wiht ''race'' is obsolete, as the imperium will be comprised of a new genetically modified ubermensch

I am willing to turn myself into a monster, for a chance to see human rule the stars once more.
So what, do you nazi bastards want to kill some fucking aliens or what?
What we need is man power, no one wants to be a hero anymore, they just want to be villagers.
And tamper with the object perfection that is humanity's true colors? You are a fool.
I see that the road to victory will be paved with good intentions.

u r a but a child. while i see the ncesseity of conflict in some circumstances, sometimes conflict only destroys. look at germany during ww2, they prematurely ended what could have been great for them.

also your obsession over colour is likewise laughable, and has no context in 40k lore. humans must evolve anyways, making current racial designations petty. having mutiple sub species within the human race only leads ot division idiot. there must be one community and one identity

I am just accounting for the fact that a mutiplantary empire is sure to have mutiple sub factions and stupid disvions based off of simple human error, I am just smart enough to account for them, a base aristocracy and basically noble lords. The color thing was more of just a spitball anyway, because mutation does exist, and humans only come in 4 colors, collect them all, black,white,red,yellow

everything would be connected by wormhole gates in order to prevent the growth of regional identity. everything has to be centralized and preach only one identity, the species identity. a war with aliens would greatly accelerate this process

mutant genes will either have to be culled or cultivated, depending on their utility to humanity. autists might have to be classed as sanctioned mutants, as their unique brains can be harnessed for the collective benefit.

>a war with aliens
Alright it's settled then, we launch off into the void with blind xenophobia and a anger at being left to rot like some prisoners.
I also propose to bring back melee weapons, for logistic purposes.

Globalism won't work without a common external threat and it definitely won't work with either leftism or Islam in the picture. Also everything not related to defense, infrastructure and/or alien foreign policy should be left up to locals otherwise it will be a totalitarian nightmare...

Mutants will be accepted, they must be tempered and especial forged into fighting weapons of the God Emperor.
Autists will function as hive nodes for the drone workers, trust me we gonna use that synaptic web bro.
Of course control well be left to the locals, no empire has the forces to micromanage every little village,city,planet,star system. But your governors will know the dominion of Terra and her colony's, of which she had none.

if a totalitarian order would be better, then it should be embraced. uniting a species, and building a new economy and culture requires hard power, if for no other reason than to suppress inevitable dissent. petty things will be left in local hands, but education curriculum, health policy and the media all have to be centrally controlled

I oppose any government involvement in education other then military academies.

But, then that would constanly make the local popluace doubt our intentions, because if we aren't here to build up these savages, we're here to take their people, we need troopers for the empire.
This if just because I'm not trying to be accused of brainwashing peoples children.

God emporah waited for unity for thousands of years. Only after the long night destroyed all old notions of humanity was he able to reform mankind into his vision of unity. And it should be said that his version of unity was quite hypocritical. He personally didn't care about literally anything people did, murder, corruption, full democracy, anarchy, what ever as long as you submitted to his absolute control. And randomly he'd secretly have a problem with someone and have them removed from history in a grand purge that no one could ever talk about.

Think of this annon, he made the ALL the primarchs exactly they way he wanted them. Even good ol night haunter and corpse grinder pert. (he threw agron in the trash cus of the nails) He was so detached from ethics, that's how he was able to rule so many different cultures. Anything that caused to big of a problem he destroyed. He never loved his sons, and he never even thinks about us common man.

>T.logar

T. schlomo

well then u r stupid. the foundation of a civilization is a intelligent culture that shares a common ethos and a strong moral code. intervention is a must, otherwise u give way to socially degenerate tendancies

>all old notions of humanity
Well that happened, everyone's fucking traps, the church in dyin out. and everyone's devoling back into fat pigs, greed runs rampent and instead of it fueling human expansion, it's leading to us using our own people for a giant game of ring around the rosy.
T. Hitler

Probably some elementary civics would need to be taught but I think the elegant solution for that is a Switzerland like term of military service (for men only, women will be excluded from political life entirely and this is one of the very few universal laws of the empire) which will include a civic ethos that warns against the evil leftist religion of egalitarianism.

rebellion is a certainty. precise violence and control of information will keep people in line in the short term. in the long term crafting a new cultural identity and ethos and building new political institutions will secure the empire in the long term. only a small percentage of the population will revolt, as history largely shows, so all the govt. needs to do is identify, isolate and exterminate rebel elements. with the tech of today that becomes increasingly easier. the war on terror would have been won ages ago if the middle east was transformed into a police state, which would squeezed the terrorists out

I actually addressed the need for some basic civics to be taught in my next post but I would not have it done in early childhood as part of a government school education program.

See

if u want to end egalitarianism u must end judeo christian values. the values of pacifism, individualism and equality are the enemy

Burgers never faced the devastation that comes with surviving a real war, just shot random gooks and sand people or mopped up the jizz after other superpowers went all out against each other. As a result your entire culture is founded on braggadocios capeshit and muh imperium of man larping to compensate for never being tested for survival by a real enemy. You're literally a fucking kid who's never had his ass kicked larping as conan the barbarian. Most of the world would laugh at your endless out of touch faggotry.

>women will be excluded from political life entirely
No theres a reason they fought to ruin our country, I say we let them in, and show them at no one cares about what they have to say.
Rebellion is always certain, I mean isn't it a human word after all? the rebel elements? don't you understand, we are the rebel elements!

>cuck, content-less trash

unite agasint hiding these threads

why the hell not?do u expect a cultural identity to simply fall from the sky? it didn't for many nations, u have to build and incalculate it in people heads. military service is not enough, but is an important element. your opposition to a centralized education system based upon muh small govt. and liberal values is petty. there is no room for those ideas in an imperium

One of the few points of near universal agreement on the far right is that women collectively (there been a few okay individual women in history) and politics are a poisonous combination.

No political structure that allows them any real power can ever work. I'm not a Muslim they can own property but they can't be allowed to have political power (especially if voting is allowed... I'd prefer it be a monarchy).

the political rebels of today are the aspiring dictators of tomorrow.

the US is the most powerful empire in human history, so it must have done something right

Yes, be in a place where no one of consequence can fucking reach it

Nice, thank god emperor we are agreed then, I suppose we just give every girl a flamethrower and make em groupies for the god emperor, tell em love them tenderly all in the after life or something.
What do you think this thread is about?
What it did is call it'self a empire by any other name.

Imperiums across so many diverse cultures will fall apart. Rome did well when the Empire was ultra decentralized and the Empire mostly just provided infrastructure and defense in exchange for tribute.

When later Emperor's actually tried to centralize it it fell apart. The structure will have to be (barring a few unamendable and unchanging laws agreed to at the start of the Imperium) be that of a Confederation not a Federation.

My point is that you'll never be able to make humanity a real common culture you have to unite it as a military confederation against a common threat. Otherwise it won't work. As a federation life under it will be miserable as fuck and it will fall apart.

whoa it's like a whole new world!

It's a confederacy, but with space as our main goal instead of..whatever the goal was last time.
>Making money

Fuck that shit I'm off to Mars to become an immortal robothulhu with a monopoly on every gadget more advanced than a tape measure.

Later meatbags!

a stable and sustainable empire must be united in culture and ethos, live and let live imperialism works for awhile, but those people will have no loyalty and will defect the 1st chance they get. the empire must know unity or will eventually succumb to death from diversity

Hence why a common enemy is absolutely necessary. No globalist structure will EVER work in the long term without it.

You little bitch! not this time, you will not desend into literal incense burning a prayer, remember science!
Humans have been getting abducted by aliens for years, I'm sure we can spin something up.

That's exactly right. We must unite.

I mean why do you think Podesta was so obsessed with wanting to get the public interested in aliens... globalism doesn't work without the threat of aliens.

But who is willing to fight for their hopes and dreams?

that is true, certainly in the short term

ofc. looking at history many nations only came into existence because of external enemies, like germany or japan. nations often have to be baptized in warfare to become organic communities

The Xenos are the enemy.
I say the first project should be to cleanse Africa of all Xenos and then resettle it and develop with real humans.

>Short term
Please aliens are bad 100% that is what they've told us themselves and the threat of analihilation should be enough to motivate us to fight on!
I just want you to know that for the terms of nature,niggers are the real humans here, and you nordics are the aliens.

Germany yes Japan no, Japan was united as a country during the time of Christ (it split into warlords later but they thought of themselves as one country)... and German unity seems to be a mistake it would be better if Prussia only ended up controlling Northern Germany. I think its a tragedy they lost WWI (not so much WWII I see your flag but I'm not a great fan of Hitler, especially in his later years).

Sup Forums should get in early and submit to mass mutagen experiementation.

We want to monopolize the Navigator mutation before anyone else does after all.

Every 2 year old knows that Niggers are not human.

>T. Crocodile dundee
Sure, after I give you a knife and tell you to kill emus with it.

japan was divided by the diamyo, there were numerous languages and sub cultures, it was akin to modern eruope, with a common cultural underpinning, but with more differences and diversity than similarities. only after the meiji restoration was a true japanese nation born, after a strong move by the central govt. to craft a unitary national identity, via education and conscription

Do you know what is unity? Lack of individuality, I do fucking object you globalist leftist.

I'll make sure to remember that when I'm glassing this stupid ass planet, stupid ass white people, you did this you know! with this whole nigger thing!

Unity is a chance, to finally explore the stars you slime. I do not want your soul fool! I want your body, and just what does your whore ass czech brain think unity is? because it isn't taking away your identy.

>nationalism is also collectivist

So go on earn money and go explore the stars, unity is just pic related and doesn't work the way you think it does.

But I can't do that without humanties help, and besides you're all my friends, it's not fair that I get to gaze upon the beaufty of the cosmos, besides I get very lonely.

>Imperium of Man
If you were born in the imperium, 99.99% of the time you'd be either
>a fucking industrial slave with a life expectancy of like 30 years
>canon fodder with no life expectancy
The imperium is the most degenerate thing ever to exist. Even in chaos you have more freedom.

There is literally no difference between being an imperial citizen and being party of Hive Fleet Behemoth's biomass.

>aliens are bad

Fucking Dark Eldar are sometimes more tolerant than the Imperium's racist insanity.
Life in the Tau is several times better, Chaos unironically allows more degrees of freedom of worship, etc

The only aliens which dont deserve existence are the nids and orks

Well, I mean I am a closet chaos worshipper but I mean, you guys really don't want to turn the galaxy into a drug fueled party of sex, drugs, and rock and roll do you?

That is why nationalism is shit. Patriotism and patriotic resistence against foreign civilization is great, but you can't view individuals as a collective. It renders them non humans, just slaves.

Well fine, We'll be the chaos imperium of man, I hope you like blood, theres gonna be lots.

Depends really. For every dozen or so shitty industrial worlds covered in sprawling hive complexes there's also a relatively peaceful agri-world.

Just gotta be born in one of the more peaceful sectors. And no I'm not talking about the rich and well off. There's plenty of areas in the Imperium where life is pretty ordinary.

oy vey, the imperium isn't very tolerant and doesn't allow freedom to be degenerate. kill yourself cunt

human beings are collectivist and tribal by nature. to pretend everyone is an individual is a flawed liberal idea at odds with natural reality

Had Horus won, the imperium would have become Commorragh on steroids.
The only difference between that and the current imperium would be the fact that you had freedom of worship and knowledge within the realm of chaos.

Maybe Roboute can bring hope back to the imperium.
Also I dislike Abbadon for, oddly enough, silly hair. He looks like an idiot.

See the common folk understand, stay way from the cities!
>silly hair
I'll fuckin throw you pal, my nigga yabbadabbdon's hair is not silly, it's his mom's

>freedom of worship and knowledge within the realm of chaos.
How exactly do you figure? You essentially have to pick one of 4 and the 3 you don't pick will be out to kill you at all times.

Knowledge? The vast majority of you will be nothing but soul food for daemon princes.

We will travel the universe. Find and destroy Communism wherever it hides. Billions of alien races will be exterminated.

>Actually worshipping the parasites and not the concepts they embody

How can the imperium even compete?

>degenerate
The imperial creed is the most degenerate thing ever. The Emperor was literally all about "worship me as a God and I will kill you". The imperial creed was invented by Lorgar during his most infantile time aka the guy whose actions on Monarchia started the rift which would lead to all out civil war.

The Imperium is degenerate because it has as many humans as earth has today. You might wonder, how it has a population of 100 trillion then? Because slaves are not human. They don't even live but just exist.

Stop using the galactic Empire flag, that thing was dope compared to this treason.

Utterly not.

The tribal concept is a disgusting one, unless you mean figuratively. People have the right to chose what tribe to belong to, as, in all reality, we are social animals, our genetic specification into races etc are second to our social ones.

Also, people should feel kinship only to their social class, not ethnic or racial group. If you feel kindness to a plumber or construction worker simply because birth assigned you to the same "tribe" you have issues.

You really think the mob of spiky club wielding fanatics kicking down your door (assuming you even have a home) is going to care?

>Not having your trust axe near you at all times.

What is the big difference compared to the imperium?

There is literally no definition on how to worship a God. Azeriah Kyras ascended to daemonhood to Khorne while being a psyker, not a berserker or so.

Meanwhile, saying "I believe the Emperor is a God, but..." is reason enough to bomb your planet.

As a servant of chaos no one stops you from digging in "forbidden" lore, getting xeno tech etc etc

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE LET THE GALAXY BURN

>unite the planet

A noble goal, but you'd be much better off killing about 65% of the population first.

And why would I try to trim the fat off a already starving cow? If anything, these savages will be our subjects and we should totally send them to basically colonize the moon and mars.

Chaos Undivided

You really don't see a difference between being killed for a different belief and having your IMMORTAL SOUL WARPED AND TWISTED AND DEVOURED AND SUBJECT TO AN ETERNITY OF TORMENT AND SUFFERING IN THE INTESTINES OF A DAEMONIC OVERLORD?

Are you a retard?

>There is literally no definition on how to worship a God. Azeriah Kyras ascended to daemonhood to Khorne while being a psyker, not a berserker or so.

The choice is dictated by whatever chaos lord you are in the vicinity of. You are their property. You soul is forfeit when they say it is.

>As a servant of chaos no one stops you from digging in "forbidden" lore, getting xeno tech etc etc

You'll be living in an anarchistic hellhole where literally everyone is constantly trying to murder you at every single moment. As bad as the Imperium is chaos has nothing better to offer beyond an eternity of misery.

what legion/chapter is the bottom left space marine head from?

hmm...

Im down for it as soon as we wipe out all the other races. gooks can go be tau larpers somewhere but the rest need to die.

I don't want to be a villager, I want to be a blood crazed cannibal waving a big ass sword around and hunting down the weak and infirm

How do I get me some armored skin and the ability to regrow limbs?

Should be pretty easy if you disregard morality and just kill a bunch of people and then use brute force to unite the rest.

>everything would be connected by wormhole gates in order to prevent the growth of regional identity. everything has to be centralized and preach only one identity, the species identity. a war with aliens would greatly accelerate this process

Sounds more like Tau then the Imperium to me

If I get killed for being a blade wielding manic cannibal can you turn my body into a meat robot so I can still tear people apart?

it requires the removal of every religion and the replacement with a unifying new religion/law aka what the NWO wants which leads to a godless world and satanic elite tries to push.

40k spacemarines are the ultimate heresy and a parody of the church if you´vent realised that by now.

they kill and remove every xenos and worship a false god aka their dead god.

the chaosmarines worship ACTUAL gods and allign with xenos now and then randomly and want to unite the world under ACTUAL gods yet are painted as the ultimate bad guys.

really makes you thongken.

>There is no eternal kingdom but mine , every kingdom of man will fall until mine is established forever etc blabla some some from the bible go find the quote yourself.

>no one would object to a United humanity
The bible LITERALLY tells us that only Satan would unite us.

Christians are told to object to any kind of United humanity.

So....good Christians would object, and that is why Christians are being attacked physically, spiritually, and reproductively.