youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmP9LvHgcaA
twitter.com/funder/status/893678995404988417
barnesandnoble.com/w/life-on-the-edge-james-c-dobson/1100317394?ean=9781414317441
youtube.com/watch?v=9d8SzG4FPyM
wbay.com/content/news/The-Latest-Group-says-bomb-was-thrown-through-mosque-windows--438727873.html
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
github.com/jane3wallace/nycda-project-be-final
github.com/jane3wallace/ecommerce-saas-app
pastebin.com/cyMTHt55
archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
archive.is/Z50TK
archive.is/YzLc2
archive.is/FIA4X
archive.is/WzG8l
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a24541/texas-plumbers-truck-becomes-terrorist-weapon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=EmP9LvHgcaA

if anyone read my replies in the last therad, please console me. I can't belive I've already fucked myself for life. I haven't even enjoyed the good things in life yet. Is it really all down-hill from 22? Have I fucked myself by not selling my soul to the devil at 15?

Please stop shitting up this thread with your shit and go somewhere were it is on topic like

or

Protip: downhill means easier

Kek, Miller's fabled janitor speech:

twitter.com/funder/status/893678995404988417

Was he trolling?

What if I'm fake news

what if you are?

Armored pizza delivery men
y/n?

Do you think Brian Kilmeade and Jason Chaffetz all for the same haircut and products when they're getting ready for their shows?

They did this in an episode of Clone High. They stopped littering and the janitor was fired.

fuck you motherfucker. I am the only important person to eixst in this century, so you better console me or face a bitter future. If i don't save humanity from itself, we'll all be faced with a cancerous 9-to-5 workaholic fuck-a-stranger existencejust like me.

I'm your only hope, so you'd better be more perceptive, and fast.

>please console me
"No."

Suicide is your only option, please kill yourself.

kys

Now that's one badass hotrod.

Go dry out, buddy. If you can't handle that, then you're fucked. No one is going to hold you hand.

I mean, it's true...

>Trump supporters in a nutshell

Can any of you fucking assholes defend this shit?

I hope you islamophobes are proud of yourselves...

The Muslim American Society of Minnesota says that someone threw an explosive device that started a fire in the imam's office at a mosque near Minneapolis.

The society said in a statement that attendees extinguished the fire at Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington. There were 15 to 20 people were gathered for morning prayers when the explosion occurred. Bloomington police Chief Jeff Potts says that investigators are trying to determine the cause of the blast.

Asad Zaman, director of the society, told WCCO-TV that a witness saw someone standing by the imam's office window before the blast and also saw a truck flee the scene.

A fucking truck.

99.9% chance it was a Trump voter.

no. don't say this to me. Please, thre has to be something more to me. tell meyou're just kidding. that can't be your only reponse to me. surely my shitposts evoke some sense of pity or mutual understnadin.g

please tell me that isn't your only reponse for me... if it is I'm afraid I ahve to take it seriously..

This is your one chance to reach out from scared shitless perosn to another and lead me in the right direction. One action can change the courseo f history. IS this all you're going to leave me with?? self-hatred and suicide? if iti s then let me know immediatley

Wow you're gay

We could make a killing on the nog pizza delivery market, I like the idea in addition to pizza fortresses.

Realists. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. That's a simple fact of life. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

Can any of you fucking assholes defend this shit?

I hope you islamophobes are proud of yourselves...

The Muslim American Society of Minnesota says that someone threw an explosive device that started a fire in the imam's office at a mosque near Minneapolis.

The society said in a statement that attendees extinguished the fire at Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington. There were 15 to 20 people were gathered for morning prayers when the explosion occurred. Bloomington police Chief Jeff Potts says that investigators are trying to determine the cause of the blast.

Asad Zaman, director of the society, told WCCO-TV that a witness saw someone standing by the imam's office window before the blast and also saw a truck flee the scene.

A fucking truck.

99.9% chance it was a Trump voter.

It's horrible what identitarian hatred can lead ot. If only the world could drop falty religious beliefes and identitartian promises and embrace life as a human being nad nothign less. We could finally work together and solve the world's problems. Unfortunately it seems like that isn't going to hapen. sad day, sad day... spell another one out fofr me....

Ignore them. I am with you. They are probably paid shills. The shills want us out. Don't let them get to you. Fight the righteous battle against them, even if your purpose in life should be not giving them the pleasure of handing them victory.

>retarded frog has a dehydrating beer instead of a glass of water
Delete this, I've been drinking a bit and need some water. Please post some water.

That's not the video, man. That's just an interview done by the students on Miller

>I am the only important person to eixst in this century
>I can't belive I've already fucked myself for life.
guess you'll have to die and try again

I haven't been around these threads since around the election, but Trump isn't going to do anything that great is he?

I don't care that I've made $7500 on my index funds from the DOW going up. He's not doing the things we wanted him to do.

And he's letting people walk all over him. At this rate, they'll put on a sham show and have him arrested, then liberals will scream laughter like harpies into everyone's ears for the next 100 years while they destroy everything.

And what the fuck was with Sessions? He gave sessions a position, but the dude was a plant the whole time?

Trump literally controls almost no part of the government, even the parts he's supposed to have control over.
What the fuck is happening?

>A fucking truck

Was it this truck?

3 defendants are brought before a judge.

The white man had stolen a tin of peaches. "There were five peaches in that tin, so I'm going to sentence you to five days prison," declared the judge.

The Asian man had stolen a small packet of rice. "There were one hundred and twelve pieces of rice in that packet, so I'm going to sentence you to one hundred and twelve days prison," declared the judge.

The black man had stolen one basketball. The judge said "Do you have any idea how many fucking atoms are in this?"

Buy this book and read it. Its not too late.
barnesandnoble.com/w/life-on-the-edge-james-c-dobson/1100317394?ean=9781414317441

>First off Source
>Second 99.9% chance it was a Trump voter.
and you're a bag of meat

extremely rude. I'm not a homosexual, I'm just open with my feelings which have been oprpressed my whole life. hte fact that you can't accept them as genuine and respond to them as a caring human being shows how cynical the wrold has ground you into becoming.

A true leaf would understand my plight and lead me onto the path of enlightenment. You're a rube, a total failure, a burnt crisp of should-be-foliage. Kill yourself you subhuman retard. You could've been my savior, but instead you're just a saccharine crunchiness for me to accidentally step on.

I hope your happy.

>People of higher income voted trump b-but
A convenient excuse, but wrong. The story of this election was traditionally Republican higher income voters shifting away from the Republican candidate being offset by working class, traditionally Democrat whites shifting away from the Democrat candidate.

By all accounts, you should be appalled by this uprising of the ignorant rural and suburban masses rejecting Queen Hillary and their intellectual overlords

>pizza fortresses

> how do you do, fellow Trump supporters?
You are transparent.

what are you searching for?

Weather the shills, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=9d8SzG4FPyM

how did you faggots learn to x-ray so well?
teach me you ways

>CHO
As I thought, this isn't australian humor

WTF is this

Is it still Sailor Moon day?

muzzie did it. false flag

It is local media...

wbay.com/content/news/The-Latest-Group-says-bomb-was-thrown-through-mosque-windows--438727873.html

And every Truck driver I know is a redneck Trump supporter.

Fake. Higher income voted Trump.

You are getting thirsty

> hey imam, watcha doin' ?
110% chance it's a false flag

>rural and suburban retards
>higher income

m8

just getting started

Didn't an Imam in Dallas get arrested for setting fire to his own Mosque and blaming Trump supporters?

Still cant believe this guy fucking won, god bless america

SAVE THIS SHIT TO A WORD FILE ASAP

SPREAD

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

github.com/jane3wallace/nycda-project-be-final

github.com/jane3wallace/ecommerce-saas-app
pastebin.com/cyMTHt55

Pastebin of all people associated with Shareblue.

archive.is/ylKxv

archive.is/9LNYn

archive.is/Z50TK

archive.is/YzLc2

archive.is/FIA4X

archive.is/WzG8l

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a24541/texas-plumbers-truck-becomes-terrorist-weapon/

The x-ray technique requires very specific variables to work properly and is partly an art, and partly a science.
Light colored clothing works better, and you may have to use your imagination to flesh out the details to bring out a good result. A red shirt like that is a lost cause though, nothing to work with. Sorry.

Nope, I had to put my old sailor moon outfit back in the closet.

i just got here friendo, and though i may be drunk, i wish to help. you wish to find higher purpose?

Suburban has the highest income of the three groups. Correct.

I don't know. There has to be some reason I exist. I refuse to accept the callous nihilism that makes perfect sense, as it would leave me no opportunities outside of suicide. There has to be some reason I was given these special gifts, but my life choices have persuaded me toward pathetic nothingness and wage-slavery.

I'm at a cross-roads in my life where I could either embrace my uniqueness or work non-stop to make enough money to enjoy various frivolities and cry myself to sleep every night.

I'd rather not be as big a basket of regret as I am now at 22, but I'm not sure I see a reasonable way out. I'm basically suicidal despite being too pathetic to kill myself. I despeartely want an easy way out, nad I'm not going to find out. I need someone to save me and tell me everything I already know, and set me on the path of true righteousness.

A flight attendant sees a suspicious looking couple on board, so she reports it to the Captain immediately. “Sir, I think we have a case of human trafficking! There is a very pretty and quiet female passenger on board, who looks quite frightened, and the man she is with, is a fat old slob who looks like a sexual deviant, mean and dangerous!” The captain responds, “You must be new here. This is Air Force One.”

>Near a beach
You sure that's not salt water?

What has he done so far for the cause?
I'm still going to vote him again in 2020 unless Hitler himself runs
At this rate, he'll come and go, and all the shit that's in washington will stay

There hasn't been a single conviction brought against the corrupt, instead he's going to be convicted at this rate
There isn't any investigations going on, he literally kept an entire democrat filled FBI. Same shit with the NSA
Democrats are literally in love with Sessions now because he's fucking Trump over.
Democrats and Republicans have passed bills to prevent him from appointing people so he can't get rid of anyone without one of their stooges taking their place
And he let the most retarded "special council" exist in the first place. He should have been arresting people from DAY 1

I love the guy and I got the little tin christmas hat, but he's doing a shitty job on the important things.
It's like he thought he could just smile and do thumbs up and talk shit without actually bringing it, and people in Washington would love him
Literally everyone in washington is against him

Hell his own fucking daughter and her kike husband are probably gmailing the DNC daily updates

>There are retards out there who don't think Republicans will clean sweep the midterms
Dems have no chance.

Is it normal to have one testicle larger than the other two?

So the people living in skyscrapers in Manhattan have lower incomes than the retards commuting 4 hours a day from their suburbs?

Damn.

I'll let you know when it's us sweetie

That's why he said "you are getting thirsty"

They aren't though. They're welcome to apply.

Equal opportunity, not equal results.

It should make you thirsty no?Works for me all the time.

There's far more people living in Bronx and other urban ghettos than rich people in skyscrapers.

Australia on point tonight

Manhattan went 90% Hillary.

totally normal. In fact, most men have on testical hangng lower than the other in order to prevent frictional degradation of the testicles. What a shame it would be for natural movements to grind your future down into nothingness.

Obviously wealthy people voted Trump
The democrats want to give the entire middle classes wealth away to foriegn rapists and killers and import them into their homes

The average income of the Hillary voter was $33,000 nationwide
The average income of the Trump voter was $39,000 nationwide

Obviously, but some people thought that the wealthy in general did not vote Trump.

>salt water
>latrine water
DELET

Ok but Manhattan still went 90% Hillary.

>you wish tofind higher purpose?
I think so.
I just know that I've been unhappy my whole life, sot he chances of me finding a beautiful-enough woman to keep me happy forever are slim-to-none.

I find when I'm drunk or high and I can reach past my autism and get to the root of my problems, and right now I'm drunk enough to realize that my life has absolutely no purpose, and I don't agree enough with far-right politics to commit myself to that. What is their left for a chaotic-minded liberal to commit to?

So are these threads just infograph dumps now?

It beats larpers and troll bait biting by a mile.

Bannon is kill

Well it is early in the morning right now, so it's pretty comfy right now.

have a sip of changing demographics

truly based.

"no"

That's not an Indian watering hole.
That's the spawning pool.

One of us
Gooble gobble