Thousands of brave transgendered American soldiers now unavailable to protect America

This. Is. Important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxRg8EKMHPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trusting the mentally ill to protect you

>Implying the same transgender dude didn't shoot up his barracks over a microaggression.

The brave transgenders could have defeated ISIS. Thanks Trump.

They can all be replaced by cheaper and more reliable soldiers. So fucking what?

Fuck the fags.

>The entire military preparedness for nuclear defense comes down to this one guy who also had this condition that effects like 0.005% of the population.

>The odds.

You're unimportant.

sage

Left wingers actually believe this shit. A man who thinks he's a woman could save america from north korea.

God please nuke this shitty planet now.

Whoah, that's, like, soooo deep

YES SIR NO SIR
YES MA'AM NO MA'AM
Alright MEN line up nuts to butts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trannies on the beach at D-Day saved us from the Nazis

It's not a matter of believing it's a matter of making the most snarky "I told you so" type comment that feels like a good argument. Like this scenario presented by the cartoonist would imply maximum karma and poetic justice against Trump. That's the authors way of saying they're so against the guy they with this completely unlikely scenario will happen, dooming us all, just so they can say they were right and Trump and people who like Trump that they don't like -- are wrong.

>guy
>transgender

Beyond the fact that a person cannot single handedly shoot down a missile, did you just assume its gender?

i refuse to believe that this cartoon was made unironically

>a guy
>he
calm down shitlord

BLRUMPFTH CHEETO GORDITO BTFO

No (clap) it's (clap) not. (clap)

I don't read the political cartoons on Sup Forums anymore. But judging by the way they drew Trump's hair, I assume this is the dumbest thing posted today.

Why is Glurmpfh drawn like a 1910 nigger caricature?

I guess there's only the one person who can shoot missiles. So that's cool.

>we trained a tranny to shoot down this missile but he killed himself because of his depression

>We had a guy who could have shot it down..
>but he was transgendered..
>And was taking another medical leave when the missile was fired.

Ok.

>we had a guy who could shoot it down...
>but he was the only one the entire military trained to shoot down a fictional North Korean ICBM that technically cannot hit the east coast. Nice hair mr. president, it is truly ridiculous, I hope my dumbfuck readers get my implied brilliance!!!

Because only rural and suburban retards with no college education like Trump.

I don't think leftists know how anti-missile systems work...just a hunch

You misspelled Flurghmpfh.

>"He"
>Make up your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=OxRg8EKMHPk

i'm looking at the suggested ann coulter video and ann looks more like a man than this trans

Pretty much this. They themselves may not even care for trans or whatever new term it is. It's gotten to lambasted, so radical and people have been drinking the msm, cnn mainstream koolaid for so long. That its more about trying to hate trump, bring trump down at any cost no matter how stupid their scenarios seem like this Ops pic about how the u.s will be destroyed at the cost banning trans. Which even if you believe in your equal rights; anyone with half a brain can just see its bullshit. Literally in the longest spewl of just to say THIS!!! Im so fucking tired of ((((THERE))))) bullshit.

>he

He was trained to use a weapons platform that can take it down. Anyone can be trained to operate a weapons platform.

THAAD and Patriot are pretty stronk systems.

It is obvious that North Korea does not pose an actual threat against the United States. It is obvious that this supposed threat is only the smokescreen behind which the forces of world subversion operate in order to slander Trump, because he is not on their side.

Political cartoons are funny because they drew his hair all exaggerated and weird and gave him nigger lips for some reason!

You now understand why I say Trump is a false-opposition?

post the real version

>Has dick turned inside out as a "vagina"
>Literally cannot comprehend that he has a gaping wound between his legs that can never do any of the things a vagina can do
>Is supposedly intelligent and mentally stable enough to handle advanced weaponry

GTFO you fucking kike faggot. I hope trannies start blowing their brains out in public wearing signs with big letters saying IT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE so NORMIES can see the reality of this lunacy

That liberals don't know the first thing about nuclear strategy? That is important.

>CHAAD
Thunderrock?

Implying, a mentally unstable person won't freak out and wont shoot his mates instead enemies.

>banned from serving, they resort to forming their own militia
>call themselves the Trans Mercenary Infantry (TMI)
>a ragtag bunch of misfits like the A-team
>first client: Hillary
>bodies start dropping even faster
>their ideology gets to her and she decides to transition
>now known as Bruce Clinton
>goes on massive testosterone binge
>chooses Caitlin Jenner as his running mate
>it's an all trans ticket for 2020
>nobody dares oppose them as they waltz into power, shaming normies into submission and neutralizing anyone who opposes with TMI
>it's 2021 and America gets its forst trans President
>still not a female

If they were really transgender you'd already know because they'd bring it up unprovoked multiple times a day.

>the virgin MIRV
>the CHAAD

STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT, YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

No. It's . Not.

Transgenders are excellent at shooting down rockets.

Reminder these retards will make any possible argument, no matter how stupid.

>Of the tiny transgender portion of our population...
>Of the even tinier subset of that population that is in our military...
>That, is a big deal.

Damn, that Drumpf(!!) got like 5 guys for political clout for more important stuff. What a cunt.

Korea barely got MRBM going. calling it ICBM is a bit of a loooong stretch.

Sad.

>but he was a transgender, so he went full rage mode, when someone in talk with other someone called that someone "he", so this transgender got triggered so hard he refused to do anything
Fixed.

On a Tablet Device, with no stylus, just my fingers and the most barebones sketch program possible. Just a 'art is a meme degree anyone can do it' proof of concept.