Why men refuse to date black women?

They are hard to tame

I don't want to fuck a linebacker in a wig either.

They don't, they refuse to date average black women. There is a difference and it's not racist.

>negress
>"woman"

hot black chicks are hot but they don't have a good ratio.

black chicks can get super fat too.

Cause they rarely look like that.

same reason i dont date any non white women : brown nipples

it's the hair, mostly. can't stand nigger hair.

also they produce niggers.

and they give you aids.

No such thing here

Because I don't want a Shaun King niglet for a son

Most are loud, obnoxious, ugly, etc.

Not to mention the attitude.

almost dated a black girl once, she had very white features though
nowadays i probably wouldn't even consider it though since i'm older and thinking about the idea of having a family
wouldn't even want to risk having half-black sons

oh yeah look at that sexy tummy scar

They're ugly?

Pussies are very deep and loose to accept the nigger dick

Anyone that has lived around them will understand why.

We usually aren't into beastiality

this. most of the black chicks i see are fucking massive.

>black
>women

>racemixing shill thread
>uses meme flag
Shows us your real flag, Shlomo

I for the one, love race mixing. Like soup of sexy! Ha ha. Better world with negroids, no? I love black negresses. Once they reminded of UN slavery, amirate?

I want my kids to look like me, and not have a lower IQ.

Not attractive.
Don't particularly like Asians either.

>Shaun King
>niglet

nice try user
he's whiter than you are

They are just like normal heartless women, but they black...

They sweat, stink and act manly (like niggers). Also they often have the thicc bodytype, which I don't like. I prefer petite, feminine white and asian girls.

>uneducated
>judgmental family
>when they get mad they start screaming like apes "BOW BOW MUHFUGGA BEEYITCH BEEYITCH BOW BOW BOyYY SHEEIT SWAG MUHFUGGA"

Mostly it's because as soon as times get tough, as they do in all relationships, niggers revert to animal instincts.

Black women (majority of them) are extremely irate and try to be like men when there's no need to. Also because anything they don't like has to be voiced and they never like being on the receiving end of their bullshit.

The black women that do get married, especially the ones marrying white or asian men are so rare that not marrying them would be a mistake.

>mostly ugly
>require long nails in order to look remotely acceptable

just give me a white woman with french nails and my penos gets erect.

it's the duty of the black man to do that

Half of them have herpes, a quarter of them have gonorrhea and chlamydia, a bunch of them have syphilis and HIV.

80% of them are obese or overweight, their culture makes them loud and aggressive, and they often have quite a few niglets in tow (by different fathers) by their early twenties. They also have generally poor fashion sense, do not dress for their bodies, or maintain appropriate personal hygiene.

I'd throw my genes down the shitter if I could fill this nice and naughty nympho Nikki's each and every orifice with my genes. She's a beautiful woman.

But most black woman are nothing like her in terms of sexual attractiveness.

They're the ugliest and least pleasant women to be around. That's why.

Main reason I stay away from black girls is there is a much, much higher chance of contracting an STD with them. Life is all about playing the odds OP.

Black dudes as a meme took off pretty well for a variety of reasons. But black chicks never will work, both literally and memetically. Nobody likes them, they're the worst.

Black women never look like that. Besides dark/black nipples and labia don't look good to me, idk why.

Those areolas in OPs picture are pretty repulsive,,,

they literally stink when they get aroused
true story

black guy here

its simple: culture.

black women tend to be violent and unbearable.
white women are passive and down for anything.

i hate saying that about black women but after three disastrous relationships of women lying about domestics, bleaching clothes, and the ghetto shit you just want some peace. not to mention the high pregnancy rate in black neighborhoods. good luck finding a wife with no kids there

white women are great. so are mexicans and asians but they tend to only want dick. white women want dick and relationships

they look the same species to me one is just ugly and a different color (i'm talking about the blonde bitch)

>white women are passive
You've never even been within 5 miles of a white woman if you really think that.

Kalergi was a stupid fuck then.
If they think half breeds are easier to control than current white euros they are in for a surprise.

Kill yourself, nigger

>Flush my genetics down the proverbial toilet

No thank you.

Yawn, everyone already knows abbos aren't human.

because if we hit it off and things go really well i'll end up with a black child

Most American ones are ugly and fat. Also terrible attitudes which they think is "BEING A STRONG WOMAN OF COLOR" when in reality theyre not very feminine. They get an attitude when you correct their wrong. Always loud as fuck in public, making sure everyone can hear their damn conversation. Many on welfare who don't want to work past 30hrs a week or their rent will go up.

The one's that are semi-attractive are mostly left wing "woke" types. They go to a "black" college or whatever, hit 19 and suddenly play victim for the rest of their lives. Marxist shits.

Sure pacoquavius. You Indio spic rape babies have niggers too. The jig is up. One of your best presidents was a nigger. I'll grant you that your niggers are better than ours but that makes it that much more puzzling that you would deny they exist. You could just say that your niggers are better than ours.

You gotta get good with your whip skills if you want them to keep picking cotton.

>t. Shaun king
> desperately trying to dispel with this fiction that he is white

Oh silly newfaggot! Europe is not Kalergi plan XD Kalergi plan and followers affect Europe and world and people suffer. We do that so easy with money and system we make. Puppets dance and money flows with chaos.

The negroes of Africa are puppets, too, best kind, yumm :9 Following anti-white love? Taking Euro and Amerimuzzle money for easy life? Europe is cattle, negroes and lesser apes are cattle dogs, but we run whole farm :D When negroes realize this, we start to feel achy :c But they never discover with low brain system XD

Gonna be cock tooooo tiny to satisfy them. Don't want to get self-humilated.

People generally steer well clear of graveyards.

Honest answer: most men form the basis for what they find attractive based on early childhood impressions of their mothers. Their mother is the first woman they see and interact with extensively so it forms the basis for what they consider normal and proper.

My goal has always been to find someone who is as much like me as possible so that I can replicate myself through her womb. My preference has always been for caucasoid women. I have found some Asian women attractive, but had I married one then the chances of having kids that resemble me in terms of facial features goes down. Had I married a black woman, the chances would have been zero.

>I want my kids to look like me
I don't, i'm so ugly.

>why men don't want to catch superaids and turbohpv? Bigots

>realizes that negroes are puppets
>thinks he is the puppet master

Laugh out loud.

I seldom encounter black women while doing white person things in white cultural spaces.

Labia and nipples should be pale pink on a woman. I totally agree. The black nipples on dark black skin isn't so bad, or dark brown nipples on nearly as dark brown skin, but sharp contrast is weird. And black labia look utterly strange to me. It just looks wrong.

Pic related - medium dark skinned black woman with dark nipples. Doesn't look weird like OP's photo.

Look! my user name has kiss face! 030 So cute~

Can I have sex with Nikki Minaj but not have kids with her?

I think the one in OP had a boob job, and a bad one at that.

For every black woman that looks like Diamond Jackson or Harley Dean, there are several million who look ugly as fuck

Why do white men refuse to date livestock? Do you want your children to have an IQ of 11?

>Why do white men refuse to date livestock? Do you want your children to have an IQ of 11?
should've been first post

i disagree with that.

i live in new england and id say about half of African-American women here are hot as fuck

Prove it.

That's your choice, just don't impregnate them.

If you could pull it sure, but we both know you are gonna beat your meat to that retarded nigger video anaconda.

your pic related is more than likely a quadroon or creole
hot black women do exist outside of rap videos, but they are the exception
some are fine looking, have more culture than some whites (yes there are white niggers too), but i'm not fucking playing they have a funky smell when you fuck them

B U R N T P E P P E R O N I E Z

Did you really manage to post that with a straight face?

i'm willing to give tryone the benefit of the doubt and assume he means passive relative to your average sheboon.

Because niggers are retarded sub human filth. I can't believe you posted a nigger but with a cesarian scar as you goto

almost all african-american women have some european blood.

also, as someone who has lived in south africa and namibia, i can assure you that black women do not need european blood to be hot

You a fan of Tommy Sotomayor? He talks about this shit. He's a goddamn legend

heh

There's this black chick at work that I think is actually pretty, but that ghetto attitude is the biggest turnoff ever.

RELATIVELY
We white people, especially men, seem like autistic, cold, unemotional robots to races from warmer climes. Of course white women are gonna seem like that to him.

One of the biggest problems with race mixing that I don't often see addressed is the fact that white men and white women are very slow and cautious in their courtship advances. I've had Hispanic and black girls give me their numbers at clubs a few times, and it doesn't happen nearly as often from white women.

White women do not generally directly pursue men. They wait for men to pursue them. They act in an open invitatational manner, directed at the man they desire, hoping he will choose to pursue her. Once I realized that I realize that there were lot more women in clubs were attracted to me than I thought.

Since black men live only in the moment and have infinite self-esteem, and their ego is not threatened by getting rejected by a white girl for one dance or her
number. She says no and it's in the past. So they're much more forward and they aggressively pursue faster than a white man would. This means that they basically beat white men to the punch. I've literally seen girls who were clearly disappointed because they were presenting themselves to me and I didn't go and start dancing with them, and a random black or Mexican guy did. I'm shy and heartbroken so that is part of it. I also think it's all haram.

But basically, different genes means that blacks and whites developed different cultures. The social cost for a failed overture to a potential partner is much lower for blacks. White women are more attractive than black woman.

When you put the two races into the same dating scene, the losers are unattractive white men, shy white men, and all black men but the high status ones. The female losers are the high and medium status, and the winners are the low status, for both black and white.

(1/2)

i think an average obesity rate of 80 percent explains something

it's actually been shown that african americans generally have more euro and amerindian blood these days than actual links to africa
im not going to lie i agree with you that some are hot, even full blooded african women
i've tried it a couple times. im a big ole hypocrite, if i knew a woman was into black dick i would think less of her and not want to fuck her.
and the ones i tried were excellent fucks but there was this distinctive smell with every one of them, and these were private school private college good girls, well spoken no STD's, gave it to each of them a few times when they called for more. i would rather fuck a clean black pussy than a tore up STD ridden ghetto white girl any day

Mexican girls don't have kids? Try harder next time

Horsepussy

I would but they'd have to be hot enough and only like 10% of them are at most

Yea, he always encourages black men to fuck as many white girls as possible. Gas yourself