Sex ratio by country

red = more females, blue = more males
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1gOBh7NTsw&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck does russia have so many females and why are none of them dating me

In those red countries there are more grandmas and not sexy 18 year olds that would bang every foreigner

Because you are ugly.

sex ratio by country for below 15 year olds

Hey Russia... easy on the vodka.

so are shitskins yet they're fucking your sister

I thought you krauts can into math n sheeit. You need to factor in age specific ratio you euro dickwad. What good is it if there are like heaps of 50-80 year old women about like there is in Russia?

More men are born than women. They're the bigger group till they reach their 30's and men die out more then its just a bunch more old women.

Do one for fertile women (ages 20-30). That is the only data that matters.

first of all: also: pic related, sex ratio by country for over 65 year olds

>More girls in leafland
>None will touch my penor

Starting to get a little frustrated.

A legend of the colours representing precentages, would be nice. Are you pulling this from wiki?

yes
heard a talk about there being 23% more males in China due to 1 child policy and was interested in the worldwide rates

The Russian male suicide rate's pretty high, they die early by noose, bottle or gun basically. They drop dead so these women have to pick up the slack since Russian men are deadbeats with or without a pulse. They're tough as nails, American men who go to Russia for muh "traditional" waifu think they're getting a submissive doormat but these women have no time for drinking, laziness etc and you can imagine these men aren't exactly prize ponies.

I have a hot Russian wife (not mail ordered). Russian women come across as cold or as party girl sluts, some times both. Generally speaking they are loyal to their men though. Getting one is the problem. They will seem disinterested in you evem if they like you. Picture Black widow in Iron man 2 totally ignoring Tony when working for Pepper. Same treatment except she would be in love w/Tony. My wife told me I would never see her again after every time she called me for a booty call, we have been married 7 years now, she still implies this. Russian men typically hate Russian women because of shit like that.

Women live longer on average so in an aging society there's more of them.

china is going to be a real interesting social experiment in the coming decades

they should RICE Africa

Arent they basically doing that already?

only a few thousand
there are probably millions of those young Chinese men that are more than Chinese women

youtube.com/watch?v=B1gOBh7NTsw&t=2s

Sounds like a dream.
Pray tell, how do I meet these ephemeral angels?

>Chad
>more females

Obviously.

there are more russian males than russian females under 30 yo age
population older than 30yo has more females

>claims to be married

>has education age of a 12 year old and can only use iron man as a metaphor

is burger

Poland and Finland here I come

i live in a city in the USA that is mostly men from all over the world here to work. fucking sucks man.

That's true of everywhere user. More males are born but they die earlier.

i think youre mixing them laddie
it just cant be possible

They age like milk.

all of the female ratio in canada is due to older women

do you guys think my brown little dick has any chance to mate with some arctic amazonian Russian chick?

>posts random map
>discuss

Where is the sauce faggot?

wikipedia

sure, why not

god damn slopes beat us to it. Fuck you Britain, you could've ended them long ago. This is why you're being replaced.

>implying you would