DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND THE POLICE: THE MOVIE

>DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND THE POLICE: THE MOVIE

fuck kathryn (((bigelow)))

Has it managed to make more than 1% of its budget back yet?

based police

Kathryn Bigelow race gigolo

this movie is based af.

It doesn't show the rioters in Detroit in a sympathetic light, it makes them look like complete retards.

They hurl rocks at firemen for god's sake.

cant wait to watch this and see some niggers get whomped
apparently during the real thing there was some wh*Te women with the niggers and the cops made them strip naked and called them nigger lovers. they will hopefully dramatize that pretty well

Even more agitation. All that black people exist for in this country is to be used against whites by Jews. It's unquestionable now. Every book, every movie, every TV show, it's all whining about white people. The fact that they aren't even sick of irrelevant ancient history being brought up 24/7 is proof of how worthless they are. What a loser subspecies.

They were not fairly treated by the police, though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the reason why Detroit is in a shit state because, other than besides the niggers, was also the fact that the city was *largely* controlled by Democrats?

they should be like the french police and just let truckings and migrant rapes happen

Yes that is true and the real reason why Detroit went to shit was because the race war and riots which hurted Detroit's economy

This movie is being shilled nonstop here in (((Hollywood))).

Also unions controlled the economy.
Not all unions are bad but they had an absolute stranglehold there. Employers got fed up and started leaving.

Everytime I see black riots in pictures it just reminds me about the Rodney king stuff and how bad you fucked that all up for yourselves by turning into wild gorillas when you could of had real change. Hahahaha y'all will never change.

>it's going to flop

Which will of course be blamed on racism.

Noble savage movies where niggers just want to live in peace but can't because of evil whites who all secretly want to rape their nigger women

>hurted

>Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the reason why Detroit is in a shit state because, other than besides the niggers, was also the fact that the city was *largely* controlled by Democrats?

Detroit isn't a shithole because it's black, it's black because it's a shithole. The white neighborhoods aren't much better. Michigan is still incredibly (de facto) segregated; it's not uncommon for neighborhoods and even towns to have a population of 0-2% black people.

So it's the 6th and I've never even heard of this movie. Guess it fucking blows shit

So blacks flock to the run down ghettos of their own accord and leave the relatively nice neighborhoods for whites? And they still blame us?

>I've never even heard of this movie
You must not see any movies then, they've been shilling this shit in the previews for almost a year.

gross. i don't want brownie germs.

who could be behind this

>monthly BLM propaganda movie

Obamas refusal to tell the black population the hard truths