Gay marriage is going to fail in Australia isn't it?

Gay marriage is going to fail in Australia isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213735/The-Sistergirls-Tiwi-Islands-remote-community-northern-Australia-highest-population-transgender-people-country-including-children-young-six.html
archive.is/ZEIUZ
archive.is/zaoGU
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/voters-in-key-liberal-seats-back-samesex-marriage-and-free-vote-poll-shows-20170804-gxpgqj.html
outinperth.com/almost-60-western-australians-support-marriage-equality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know. Who cares

i hope so

Well most aussies appose gay marriage don't they?

When they choose you to be next, you are next.

Of course. As it failed in France. Democracy always wins and there is no way that (((they))) can push their agenda against the will of the people.

I consider myself a libertarian and I'd normally be in favour of gay marriage, but if it was put to a vote tomorrow I'd honestly vote no.

I'm just sick to death of having this stuff rammed down my throat 24/7.

Of course it's going to fail.

Both sides of government (and the greens) all did indipendant polling and found it would fail.
Then they commissioned think-tanks to predict the results of a failed vote: hundreds of emo teens killing themselves.

A gay marriage vote will be the biggest red pill in Australia's history: Australians dont give a shit about gays, we don't care about their feelings.

We tolerate them, we don't support them.

Stand strong, only Anglo nation that hasn't fallen for the gay marriage meme.

expecting the pollies to vote it in before the end of the year, will be hilarious watching LNP get absolutely btfo in the aftermath

Few years ago I would've voted yes, now a definite no

>Hundreds

Thats even more pathetic than the womens cricket games where the stadium is visibly empty

Being against marriage is so 1980's

Based Aussies. It's not about equality. It's about cultural subversion.

This.

>Then they commissioned think-tanks to predict the results of a failed vote: hundreds of emo teens killing themselves.
And this is supposed to be a negative?

Are abbos culturally-opposed to fag marriage, or are they just too dumb/lazy to get involved?

wtf i love austria now

If it goes to plebiscite, it will probably lose. The government doesnt want to have it decided in parliament because they dont want it and they know that if they say no; the lefties and under 30's will chimp out (even though it wouldve lost in plebiscite)

I don't know any attractive gay people that want to get married, why would I give a fuck about if ugly people get married or not?

"Yeah goyim, politics are complicated, who cares about them anyway! Just let us smart Jews do the thinking for you, we promise we'll make the right decisions. You just sit tight and pay your taxes."

The Redpill Roller Coaster has just begun for you.

Abos are fucking retarded, their opinion doesnt matter.

Unfortunately my friend; thats just how we live in Australia.
Libs and labs are essentially the same party one just pretends to like teenagers

>The Sistergirls of Tiwi Islands: How a remote community in northern Australia has the highest population of transgender people in the country - including children as young as six

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213735/The-Sistergirls-Tiwi-Islands-remote-community-northern-Australia-highest-population-transgender-people-country-including-children-young-six.html

archive.is/ZEIUZ

We're going to get fag marriage sooner or later. No point in delaying the inevitable. Just bend us over and insert the dildo already.

Not really. Experts are talking about "peak LGBT". It peaked in the Western world around 55% approval and now it's rapidly decaying.

just vote yes and get it over and done with so we dont need protests and news articles and talk shows about it but it will never happen our political parties just play hot potato with everything.

at least we get the benefit of LNP kill or reinventing rightward

they will double down for more, don't u know nothing user

Well I hope that's true but I don't see any evidence of it here. What I do see is regular faggots losing some of their victim status to even worse freaks like transgenders and other gender confused abominations. If fags are going out of favor it is only because a white cis homosexual is lower on the victim totem pole than a pansexual genderfluid non-binary trans woman.

What more do you suspect theyll push for

I'm more interested in the other articles off to the side. Especially a possible tent city purge.

i dont see anything like that in the US after gay marriage was legalised in fact the feminists and trans communities call the LGBT movement sexist and transphobic... might come as a surpise but the bulk of their influence comes from the gay guys and they dont give a shit about feminists or trans crap or the other retarded special snowflakes

Marriage is a religious concept and all of these religions have it pretty clear in their scripture that gay is wrong.

So why are gays pushing for this again?
It's like a nigger wanting to join the KKK.

more typical leftist shit, stronger "hatespeech" laws, cucking of kids in school, more immigration, etc forever

because trump won, we don't really have a alternative

>And this is supposed to be a negative?
it is for their publicity it is user. if THEIR vote fails then all the libtards and faggots will chimp out and they'll lose votes with their favourite pandering demographic

I'm against gay marriage, but I don't think it should be illegal.
Why should it be illegal?

You're a cunt mate

Anyone who reads something then mistakes it or spells it wrong is the germ on societies foot. No wonder everyone hates your country.

No. We're not getting a plebiscite.

It will pass in parliament. Either by the end of the month if the Liberals change their policy tomorrow or when Labor wins government in 2019.

Because if niggers are accepted into the ranks of the kkk then the kkk becomes meaningless and is essentially destroyed. Now do you understand?

I feel like it could only win just because of the virtue signalling I hope you're right.

Malcolm will want to be the PM that brings in poofter nuptials so that he can have a "progressive" legacy. Faggot marriage before the end of the year for sure.

>Having a stick this far up your arse

Careful mate, you might get a splinter in your tonsil

If anyone is interested in one of the i think 5 or more examples in just the bible Corinthians 6:9

I want this to be true...

Yeah I understand that, but why do they care?
Gays I mean.

Don't you have a daughter to molest, Fritzl?

taking marriage pisses off the people that hate gays

[spoiler]fags already have all the same rights as any straight married couple in australia, this whole thing is just about the word[/spoiler]

yay for disease spreading degenerate unproductive butt sex yaaayyy

Nobody cares about your useless kangaroo prison island ya faggot ass bitch. Kys.

Exactly. The fags are pushing it purely for the pleasure they will get from seeing the anguish of the "homophobes".

They want to rub our noses in faggotry and dance of the grave of western civilization. Once they get their victory they will go back to their empty existence with the same feelings of inadequacy as before.

If you want it to stop being rammed down your throat 24/7 then you need to be a little more further Right than libertarian.

if you let them marry they will have nothing left to fight for, so they will find useless thing to protest for something to do.

don't let them get there senpai

archive.is/zaoGU

I normally wouldn't care, I just wish gay people would stop ramming this up my ass

Of course it will fail, everybody knows it, that's why Labor and The Greens went against plebiscite because they knew it's going to be completely rejected.

>CGI flegs

Paidrick I...

No idea. They are still too scared to vote on it.

I hope shorten stakes the election on it and loses. That would be a good signal.

Being against gay marriage is so fucking Islamic.

They're trying to impose it without a referendum.

The government offered to allow them to hold a referendum (technically non binding and advisory, but wouls still most likely be followed) to decide the issue.

The left went all out and to block it, stating that if the decision was to be made by referendum, homosexuals would commit mass suicide. They stated it "needed" to be passed by parliament without input from the public.

The bizarre irony is that they keep repeating;

>Just pass the law. It's a FACT that all Australians want it!

>We can't have a referendum because Australians will vote against it!

It makes no fucking sense.

LNP are already on the ropes, especially with that faggot Turnbull at the top. If they go full Cuck, they are going to destroy themselves.

100% this, and most people I know feel the same way, because of the behavior of fags/Labor over this issue, trying to force it through without a vote. People are going to vote out of spite. And don't forget a large chunk of people who vote left (Asians and Muslims) will all vote against it too.

abos basically are a non factor in australian voting, they are like 1% of the population

Yes. Those on the right don't want it and lefties just use gays as useful idiots and will throw them under the bus for the next abomination to manipulate the masses.

Yes it will happen eventually, I don't really care at this point anyway the west is completely lost at this point.

I would probably vote no out of spite initially, but I also don't really believe in it and there are far more important issues for government to be involved in.

Libs are already dead. We're going to have Labor fucking up this country for the next eight years again.

>tfw no aussie bf

Used to work for an Abo Corporation. Was talking to a very wise old Abo. He explained it - Abos ally with fags politically because they are both marginalised minoritys, but on a personal level, he hated them and secretly wanted them all dead. He claims that in the tribal society, any young boy showing obvious homosexual traits was either killed or banished from the tribe - he was of no use to survival.

when did cultural marxists ever make logical sense?

Of course
That referendum they were jerkin off about was set to fail so they canned it, realising the conditioning wasn't taking hold outside shithole cities.

Opposition to SSM can be strongly argued by looking at Holland, who has had SSM for nearly 20 years. Only 10% of the gay community took up the option to marry. The divorce rates are staggering - there is an over 80% divorce rate amongst lesbian marriages (seems like no woman is prepared to put up with the way a wife treats them). 4 % of SSM couples value monogamy. Gays in general report no greater feelings of acceptance or tolerance in mainstream society.

Pretty fucking obious - a same sex relationship is fundamentally different from a hetero marriage.

I honestly don't see a problem with a gay marriage. Let them be together if they love each other.
The one thing I voted against was a law allowing gay couples adopting children. Thankfully people here are still mostly sane and it failed.

Yep - Gavin McInnes reckons he has a study that shows kids are 5 times more likely to be sexually abused by a parent if raised by same sex parents.

But - that is the problem - once you legislate for SSM you can no longer discriminate in any other way. Fags must be allowed to abopt pre-pubescent twinks.

sounds like they just all sexually abused each other, abos fucking and abusing their kids is very common.

Latest surveys show abbos are still against gay marriage but the left are strangely silent

I think it's a good idea though. Just an island where trannies are sent to to not be a drain on society. Just surround it with a mike pence™ electric fence and let them grow soy or whatever.

I'm gay and I'm actually so sick of LGBT bullshit that I'd be tempted to vote no just to teach the trannies a lesson.

>hates trannies
usual old dude from /lgbt/

> hates trannies
normal sane human being

If America is the sign of the times then being homogeneous is sooo 80s too.

>we should pay for a massive and expensive referendum that we don't need
>even when no other law ever gets this kind of treatment
We have parliament for a reason faggot. This country is not a direct democracy.

im the exact same, because once gay marriage is legalised they will move onto the next big thing, probably polygamy

i honestly feel bad for the normal gay people that want to be married, and id be happy for them to get married but the LGBT movement has made me realise that its honestly a slippery slope

its a meme you dip, dont you browse 9gag?

polygamy, pedophilia

they will move their attention to the next best thing after they dont have to worry about gays anymore, i know im making a slippery slope fallacy but its true

Its gonna be pedos next

The seeds are already being sown

Ivory coast Yes!

It's not failing but since every man in Australia is gay from birth they really don't need to put an extra label on

>That nose

Suspect, keep an eye on it

So are fags.

I hope it fails. They go too far with their degenerate "pride" parades. If a hetero acted that immorally they'd be slut shamed, but the gays think it's OK to wear bondage gear and simulate sex in public.

And after they added "T" to "LGB" it become it has only gotten worse. Degenerates teaching sickness to children - trannies in primary schools, and oh so progressive mothers condoning it - needs to stop.

A few years ago I might have supported it. But now I'd be willing to turn on the gas chambers myself.

I bet none of them have ever heard of unions

They already control every state bar NSW

Most aussies support gay marriage in every poll they have done. Liberal party gonna get BTFO when some member split off to join Labour + Greens.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/voters-in-key-liberal-seats-back-samesex-marriage-and-free-vote-poll-shows-20170804-gxpgqj.html

(change because s m h)

A majority of voters in all six seats backed a free vote on same-sex marriage in the Parliament "as soon as possible" (in the Perth seat of Swan it was 49.9 per cent, with 33 per cent against and 17 per cent unsure).

outinperth.com/almost-60-western-australians-support-marriage-equality/

A new Galaxy poll shows that almost 60% of Western Australians want marriage equality to be a reality.

The poll which was commissioned by The Sunday Times asked respondents how they would vote if a plebiscite was held today and 59% said they would be in favour of same-sex couples being allowed to marry.

Thirty three percent of people were opposed and 9% described themselves as uncommitted.

Regardless of whether people supported the Liberal or Labor party, changing the laws had the higher level of support. Forty nine per cent of Coalition voters supported marriage equality, 41% were against and 10% undecided.

Labor voters overwhelmingly supported same-sex marriage with 71% voicing support for change and only 22% opposed and 7% uncommitted.

ReachTel conducted a poll on July 20th and asked people the following question.

“The Government has estimated that a plebiscite will cost the Australian taxpayer $170 million. Do you think this is a good use of public funds?”

Almost 70% of people said the plebiscite was a waste of tax payers funds. Both Labor voters (73.8 per cent) and Liberal voters (68.1 per cent) were against a plebiscite.

Racist Sup Forums will defend this.

>Probably polygamy
>Implying they would every support something that statistically increases the white fertility rate
Unlikely, Steve. Just keep an eye out for pedo stuff.

Mosques aren't a race.