The fat epidemic affects our definitions

More than half of America's population is overweight. When you're surrounded by fat people, "fat" suddenly becomes "normal". "Obese" suddenly becomes "fat". And so on.

Kim Kardashian's ass is seen as sexy, despite being fat as fuck. This is because the overall population is so overweight, they see her ass as sexy because it's normalized. If America was more healthy, her ass would be seen as fat and flabby and disgusting.

This is also where the thicc meme comes from. Fat people who introduce a fat standard and attacks everyone else of being a faggot when they don't fall in love with fat butts.

Pic related is Jessica Alba's ass. She has a fat ass, but you can bet people here are going to call me faggot and Irish. Why? Because with fat becoming the new standard, Alba's ass isn't fat at all - it's normal.

How can the Americas and the world battle this epedemic? What can the UN do?

strawpoll.me/13638365

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13638365
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just when I stopped hearing about the Kardashians you go and post more sit about them

Kardashians are fat fucks and should stop being normalized at once.

8.5/10 would sodomize

>post more sit

Didn't know Alba had a fat ass. I always pictured her as slim and fit

Jessica Alba's ass is literally perfect. Perfect shape and plumpness. Tight and not sloppy.

What a twig. I'm glad my girl has more meat on her bones

It's not tight, it's sagging.

Also, as long a woman look good from the waist up, I don't care how fat her ass or thighs are tbqh. I don't want a sloppy cellulite ass, but I don't mind a plump ass like Alba's. Absolutely perfect her ass is.

my gf is fat, her bmi puts her in the obese scale because she's a womanlet but she considers herself average size and still has the audacity to insult those who are fatter than her. she says she's comfortable and has no issues with her body yet she has chronic fatigue and lethargy and crippling anxiety which I believe stems from her self esteem

The only way girls' asses don't sag is if they're anorexic with a bony ass or a body builder with a muscular ass, both of which are disgusting.

Post Kim ass ITT

Wrong

Clearly user was thinking about butts.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Thick is just another attempt at ditching the baggage of the curvy label after fat fetishists and insecure hambeasts latched onto the label. It's got nothing to do with fatties, it's an attempt at filtering them out. Just like curvy was, and voluptuous before it.

>More than half of America's population is overweight. When you're surrounded by fat people, "fat" suddenly becomes "normal". "Obese" suddenly becomes "fat". And so on.

This movie isn't far-fetched anymore.

Communists complain about people starving while, at the same time, complaining about people being too fat. Pick one!

>A Swedecuck who got it right
What is this madness?

>not showing the bottom part that sags.

>thread about fatties
>still no fatties

What do you call this phenomenon?

A favorable hip to waist ratio is mainly a consequence of two things: a long torso and large craniums, responsible for a slim waist and wider hips respectively.

We must secure the existence of thick babes and a homeland for feminine bodies. No fats. No niggers.

Kill it with a strict exercise regiment and diet!

What a fucking waste.

pity about the face. it looks like a sex doll

>strawpoll.me/13638365
Why is juicy not a noun to describe her petite ass? Fuck you.

im so tired of fat girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itd be okay if my city was 100% white, but the fact that its only 30% PLUS half of them are fat is really pissing me off

i like that kind of stomach

Because juicy is the same as plump or fat

Wtf happened? Did she get some jelly injections or something? It doesn't look even remotely natural

Reminder that it's all a part of the attempt to make a world of inefficient over-consumers so corporate cronyism can prevail

And that men who fall for this thicc meme are autists who are subconsciously lowering their standards and who have probably never had the immense displeasure of trying to have sex with one of these disgusting degenerate pieces of shit. Probably why Sup Forums loves this shit so much and it's the left's single biggest victory over Sup Forums at the moment

No injections, her butt is just flabby

SHART

Pretty nice for a girl that has 3 kids.

well said. younger girls usually aren't fat pigs yet

Friendly reminder that if you wouldn't eat this ads like groceries, you are low test and have absolutely no place on Sup Forums

gay

bump