Hillary Clinton Investigator Found DEAD two days ago

Sup Forums.....

STOP investigating Hillary Clinton....((they)) are watching you.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

Why do they keep assigning such depressed people to the Hillary Clinton investigation?

The Helium hood suicide where 4 weights were mysteriously found placed over some of his other suicide paraphenalia?
>It happened more than 2 days go, user...
But keeping fit through weights seems to be a preoccupation with some who have lost their lives whilst investigating the Clintons. Really activates those almonds.

lel. Old news casting! She does things very sloppy, but good to be king, yes? At least one more traitor kill self trying investigation to Hillary.

Oh, so sorry, perhaps shill brother? I only know so many in squadron, ha ha. Carry on good work! Old news and shadow threat is classic rule two but I seen better.

I hope they're all prosecuted

It's strange, most of them were happy with families before starting the investigations. Hillary must just be really depressing.

>americans in charge of justice

To be fair he was 81

I doubt she will go to prison, but if it happens. ohh boy the heads will roll.
Do you guys think the usefull idiots will start a civil war over it?

September is pretty soon.

What if it really is suicide, but it's caused by the sinister shit that they discovered while doing their investigations?

>Do you guys think the usefull idiots will start a civil war over it?

If they do, God has my back.

If we start it, he doesn't.

Where'd you get 2 days ago?
Is this the guy who's suicide note said "my death wasn't suspicious, don't investigated it."

>What if it really is suicide, but it's caused by the sinister shit that they discovered while doing their investigations?
took the words right out of my mind

who the fuck commits suicide at 81?

I wish this country had a mob,composed only of normal people (no celebs, no millionaires), and through threats of violence could actually hold those with real power responsible.

>my imaginary daddy only works in one direction
yeah up your ass

>81 years old

>suicide
Another DNC murder.

Literally none of them will be

> "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death.
This was in his suicide note so that's very helpful and clears things right up.

Is the Asian QT still alive?