I honestly never had a desire to genocide anyone until SJWs infiltrated everything

I honestly never had a desire to genocide anyone until SJWs infiltrated everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really tho how are white guys in tech being marginalized kek

are these threads being purged or some shit? I can't find a thread on it

When a group of Men want supremacy in a given field they take that field by force.

When a group of Women want the same they whine about how they deserve it more and wait for Men to give it to them.

i do wish retards like this would stop polluting the Go project. they don't actually contribute any code, they just language-police and create drama. we're really sick of their drama.

They have that look, don't they

I know that feel, bro, but it's still bad with older people too.

My dad and all his Boston retiree friends tried stating how "right wing" ideas are always reactionary. That ensued to a fun game of "who wasn't right wing" for anyone born before the 1900s.

Thoughts=/=Behavior

something tells me this cuck cunt did not read the document. it's the most timid, inoffensive thing i've read in weeks.

Could I see a source on that table? There's no way things are that bad.

>Dear rakyll, please have sex with me.

>t-there's no anti-white bias at google
>17 black applications, 17 hires, 18 more wanted
>10, 881 white applications, 10 accepted, only 8 more wanted
top kek

Well it's to the point where there is a large anti-diversity push from internal people at google. Top engineers there are saying that hiring all these black people who know nothing about programming and are purely HR are destroying the company. Pretty much saying that hiring white people is the only solution if google wants to stay on top.

I've worked in IT for almost 10 year and I've never seen a half-competent woman. I've seen some that ware passable, but mostly propped up by beta males around her.

I just hope women don't get to program anything important, like air traffic control systems or some shit like that. Other than that, let them play with their toys.

>still using caucasian for white

most companies that go down the SJW route only last a maximum of about 5 years.

Google death expected by mid 2022

>Future of tech women of color
Oh good so time to sell stock since nothing useful or interesting will come from these people.

This they are about to ubisoft themselves hard.

what the fuck?
same
i wanted peace in this world until i met SJWs and Muslims
now i want genocide and war

How do we convince google to hire nothing but niggers so they get ran into the ground quicker? That is the proper way to fight these jews, cram diversity down their throat until they choke on it.

corporate governance at google is 90% white.

if you're a stem nerd who wants to make beta bucks but doesn't want to be surrounded by darkies and slants don't go into engineering and computer science. those fields attract foreigners, look at any well regarded grad school dept and it's an obvious fact.

Good.

>Dogan
Gonad

I bet most of the "Caucasians" are Jews.

cant be real

google.com/diversity/