Is South Africa doomed? Will there ever another European wave of immigration?

Is South Africa doomed? Will there ever be another wave of European immigration there? Perhaps a World War III scenario where the northern hemisphere becomes ridiculously dangerous might spur that?

Also, what's up with the Democratic Alliance? These guys don't really seem like they're a big alternative. They support the same shit the ANC supports including land seizures, BEE and affirmative action. They control the Western Cape yet that province is the most crime-ridden shithole in South Africa. WTF???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGdL0birlC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/
youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWjgLFso8
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
archive.is/O9E06
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg
archive.is/ZAXxL
sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews Founded The ANC
archive.is/XuW6E
sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
archive.is/LqdQj
maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/
archive.is/fecir
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
archive.is/ENJiC
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1
archive.is/16N1p
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2009/190809.html
archive.is/lbrif
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
archive.is/CsPW1
forward.com/articles/188940/jews-pay-emotional-tribute-to-nelson-mandela-josep/?p=all
archive.is/OGGF1
democracynow.org/2013/12/12/from_marxism_to_neoliberalism_ronnie_kasrils
archive.is/aTiYW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivonia_Trial#Arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
censorbugbear.org/black-racism/terrorism/nelson-mandela-the-bombing-record
archive.is/7UY6Y
amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/
genocidewatch.com/about-the-president
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/06/forget-the-rhino-save-the-white-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
archive.is/CuqcD
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-whites-lost-rhodesian-war-portuguese-collapse-white-hating-britain-usa/
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
archive.org/details/RhodesiaIWasThere1
archive.org/details/PleaseDieQuietly1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it´s time to resist ...
youtube.com/watch?v=kGdL0birlC0

West Germany and East Germany were both instrumental in irresponsibly ending apartheid.

Fuck you.

almost every western country contributed to its fall

Why the hell would any white move to South Africa

I could just move to Detroit and save airfare

i agree. but european countries were unique in the fact that they had ordinary citizens on the street protesting apartheid like the faggots they were.

that wasn't the case in america. ronald reagan vetoed any attempts at imposing sanctions against south africa and most white americans did not care

my advice to any whites still holding out in SA: get out while you can. realistically, it will only end badly for whites in africa as a whole. peaceful displacement and replacement at best, and full out zimbabwe teir land confinscation and possibly a race war at worst.

>Be South African

>Blame every other country except yours for handing power to Mandela that was considered a hero in $ovi€t Ru$$ia.

Fuck yourself
Germany has been occupied since 1945 and must do what america wants
Which means the america has finished the apartheid in South Africa

Sweden also had a big part in ending apartheid

not sweden, the jews in sweden

Dude they got hit by (((sanctions))) from every country except like Japan and Israel. They were kinda forced into it.

can you elaborate. i believe you but i just want more info. i always knew swedes were faggots

Japan did actually put sanctions on South Africa as well.

Israel was pretty much the only true ally of South Africa. That's why many white South Africans have positive views of Israel.

almost every country put harsh sanctions on south africa.

south africa is rich in arable land and natural resources but regardless it still would've been too hard to be completely self-reliant.

part of me is glad europe is becoming multicultural.

they deserve it for destroying south africa and rhodesia

Gettin' Learnt on Sud Afrika by user

The original white settlers of the Cape first came face to face with the Bantu (Blacks) around 1770 on the banks of the Great Fish River, 120 years after Van Riebeeck (Dutch) came to the Cape and 1000 km east of Cape Town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background

Before that the only contact with other races had been with the Capoid races of Koi and San (Koisan) Bushman that had been on the Cape since the first day the Dutch and French arrived. After a few skirmishes the Afrikaners and Koisan lived fairly well together until present day.
----------------------------------------------
The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

This is not the worst of the farm murders, if you can belive that.
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/

Usually the farmers are not robbed. This is straight up intimidation. With the ok from the government this could boil over very quickly.
--------------------------------------------------
SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWjgLFso8
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
---------------------------------------------------
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
The Suidlanders: Prepping for Revoluton
Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell

Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
White Genocide in South Africa (David Duke)
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
----------------------------------------------------
Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
------------------------------------------------
All you need to know about South Africa (By FAR the best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa)
by one elderly Afrikkaner Lady Karin Smith
(Sadly she is dieing of Cancer... No one seems to be taking up her struggle to educate the world about the plight of White South Africans)
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
----------------------------------------------
Truth and Lies about South African History:
Blacks Are Not “Indigenous” and arrived at same time as whites
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
archive.is/O9E06

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

My Beloved Country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Day The Old South Africa Died (Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview)
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

Laurence Salomon - History of South Africa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U

Start with History of South Africa Pt 1 of 12 Many Societies

This guy has a bunch of great videos that are on the whole balanced, though he tends to lie a tad by omission. If you want to understand the history of South Africa watch his videos with a grain of salt.

Boer Wars | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ

The Battle of Blood River: Part 1
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY

The Battle of Blood River: Part 2
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k

Anglo-Zulu War | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg

Drive through of Johannesburg today
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE

just pull out and let the nigs die. it gets funnier every time.

Siener van Rensburg (3 August 1864 – 11 March 1926) was a Boer from the South African Republic - also known as the Transvaal Republic - and later a citizen of South Africa who was considered by some to be a prophet of the Boer.

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Prophecies Part 1 of 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 2 of 3
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 3 of 3
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg

ANC should all be hanged

>Is South Africa doomed?

Yes, unless the white minority somehow gets their own state

>Will there ever be another wave of European immigration there?

There's never going to be another wave of European emigration as long as Europe's demographics stay the way they are (and as long as Europeans remain a bunch of fucking sissies. Look up what the original Afrikaner pioneers had to go through to start a civilization in SA and tell me the limp-wristed Dutch and English """men""" of today could do the same thing)

South Africa Jews
Jewish Rule In South Africa

Jews Founded the ANC And Guided It To Power
archive.is/ZAXxL

sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews Founded The ANC
archive.is/XuW6E
In 1963 a group of Jews founded the South African National Congress MK. The ANC/MK was founded by Lionel Bernstein, Bob Hepple, Denis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James Kantor, with a few African front men -- Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Govan Mbeki (father of Thabo Mbeki), Raymond Mhlaba, and Ahmed Kathrada. In this, the ANC/MK followed the model the Jews established when they founded the NAACP in the United States, with the exception that the ANC was a much more violent and openly communist organization. These Jews and their African National Congress received funding and support from both the Soviet Union and the US CIA.

sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
archive.is/LqdQj
Umkhonto we Sizwe was the military side of the ANC, commanded by Nelson Mandela, Denis Goldberg, Rusty Bernstein, Harold Wolpe and Joe Slovo. All except Mandela were Jews of the South African Communist Party. Umkhonto laid on the foot soldiers. The Jews had the brains, the knowledge and the international contacts to organize strategy, tactics, weapons, explosives and training. Some/most/all of the finance came from Harry Oppenheimer maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/

Document: Israeli Mossad spy agency trained young Mandela
archive.is/fecir

Mandela received weapons training from Mossad agents in Ethiopia
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
archive.is/ENJiC

Nelson Mandela Was a Revolutionary—and These Jews Made Common Cause With Him
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1
archive.is/16N1p

Real History, and a Radical’s Diary
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2009/190809.html
archive.is/lbrif

12 Jews honored on African stamps as Apartheid fighters
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
archive.is/CsPW1

Jews Pay Emotional Tribute to Nelson Mandela, 'Joseph' of South Africa
forward.com/articles/188940/jews-pay-emotional-tribute-to-nelson-mandela-josep/?p=all
archive.is/OGGF1

From Marxism to Neoliberalism: Ronnie Kasrils on How Mandela & ANC Shifted Economic Views
democracynow.org/2013/12/12/from_marxism_to_neoliberalism_ronnie_kasrils
archive.is/aTiYW

Rivonia Trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivonia_Trial#Arrests

Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
For anyone wondering who those two white guys are. The guy on the far-left is Joe Slovo and the guy to the right of Mandela is Ronnie Kasrils. Both are Jewish communists from Lithuania (USSR).

Mandela
censorbugbear.org/black-racism/terrorism/nelson-mandela-the-bombing-record
archive.is/7UY6Y

In his book Long Walk to Freedom Nelson Mandela wrote that as a leading member of the ANC’s executive committee, he had “personally signed off” in approving acts of terrorism. The horror which Mandela had “signed off” for while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism after the Rivonia trial. The late SA president P.W. Botha told Mandela in 1985 that he could be a free man as long as he did just one thing: ‘publicly renounce violence’. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser Pres F W de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line? Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced the use of violence to further the ‘cause of freedom’.

Whenever there is talk, as in Europe and also by some in our own land, that the solution of this conflict lies in the merger of all people—so-called integration—they don’t understand that this is not unification. All that will happen is the destruction of the white race. Not integration, but disintegration—disintegration of the white race, of the civilization and the religion that we have inherited—is the sole result. Therefore, even though we cannot trek any further, we say just like the Voortrekker of old: ‘We can still fight.’ And we will fight, even if we must perish, but we will keep fighting for the survival of the white man at the southern end of Africa and the religion that was given to him to spread here. And we will do it just as [the Voortrekkers] did: man, woman, and child. We will fight here for our existence, and the world needs to know it. We can do nothing else. We stand like Luther with the Reformation, with our back against the wall. We fight not for money or property. We fight for the life of our folk.

But we fight not only for our folk. I am deeply convinced in my heart that we fight for the survival of white civilization. . . . The white man at the southern end of Africa is an outpost of white civilization and as such the vanguard of the fighting mass, sent out ahead to the point where the first attacks must come. . . . Therefore we send the message to the outside world and we tell them, yet again, that there is only one salvation for the white race of the world. This is that whites and non-whites in Africa should each enjoy their own rights within their own territories.
--South African Prime Minister Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd 1958

amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/

South Africa

30,000 white people killed out of a population of 4.5 million since 1994 ? (South African Crime Stats)
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
43.5 x 30,000=1,305,000

Dr. Gregory Stanton who was the head of the United Nations Security Council's Rwandan Criminal Tribunal and the head of the Cambodian Genocide Project is saying that the number is 70,000 whites since 1994.
genocidewatch.com/about-the-president
If that is true and I don't see why he would be lying, He is the leading person in the world on genocide and runs genocidewatch.com

70,000 people out of a population of 4.5 million ? (Interpol / Genocidewatch.com Stats)
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
43.5 x 70,000=3,045,000

So that is the equivalent of almost 1.3 - 3 million US Whites being killed since 1994 (23 years)
That's the equivalent of 56,739 to 132,391 (94,565 avg) US Whites a year being murdered.. That's insane.

Hospital murders: the hidden genocide of whites in South Africa which goes unpunishedcensorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862

International Criminal Courts to consider White Genocide in S.A.
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/06/forget-the-rhino-save-the-white-man/

In many ways the future of the Whites in Africa parallel the history of the Bushmen in Africa.

The Bushmen are now called the Khoisan in PC circles. However I will use Bushmen out of respect, as Khoisan literally means “men-thieves and murderers.” The Bushmen are possibly the original humans. They occupied virtually the whole of Africa. From the Cape to Cairo they were the dominant group. Their presence can be seen in the rock paintings present from the cape all the way to Egypt. They were the dominant race of humans in prehistory.

The Bushmen had a universalistic view of the world. There was no individual ownership of land. Land belonged to the tribe and the ancestors. When they hunted the animals some groups would apologise to the animals that they had to kill them for food.

However their Eden-like existence did not continue. Blacks from West Africa essentially spread out, displacing the Bushmen until the only areas left were the deserts and the winter rainfall areas of southern Africa. Then came the Whites and then with the Black population movements caused by the Mfecane (a period of warfare and population movements from 1815–1840), they now control nothing. Recently the Black government of Botswana decided to remove even the little land that the Bushmen had and use it for other purposes. The few Bushmen remaining are the downtrodden servants of all, without a land of their own. They have left a faint genetic footprint principally amongst the coloured people of the Cape and even more weakly amongst some Black tribes and the Afrikaner, but they are a lost people. Their final fate is as a tourist attraction for rich White liberals who can feel good about their misery.

Firstly, shouldn't whites as a whole be more focused on what's going on in Europe rather than what's going on in a majority black country? I feel like there's a better chance of salvaging Europe than 3.5 million of us going up against 50+ million of them.

Secondly, South Africa is a lot like the wild west, high mortality rates, but lots of opportunity too.

The answer is whether America brings back European immigration. Our white population is decreasing in large numbers and we will need it in order to keep us at the majority. We should end all third world immigration and only make it exclusive to the First and Second world. Taking in White South Africans and Ukrainians as refugees would also be a good start. The Raise Act is currently trying to make this happen although I worry Asians might be benefitted.

Also our immigration waiting lists are almost fully European so they would come here.

there's actually 4.5 million still living in south africa.

there's at least 1 million of us (such as myself) living elsewhere.

You should like you're just giving up my friend. I don't want to see my beautiful Cape Town just fall.

You sound***

if white american women would be more willing to have kids, it wouldn't be such an issue.

there are well over 200 million whites living in america.

there are only 4.5 million in south africa. don't be greedy :-)

On the contrary, I would never leave South Africa. Nowhere else in the world are there opportunities like this. Every first world country is economically saturated. I went from an unemployed IT graduate to basically a millionaire overnight.

Sure you get the benefits of better safety/education/etc overseas, but there is a very slim chance if you are not part of the elite to become wealthy.

South Afirca might be toast but Ghana looks like a dream

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

im hoping the chinese invade you so all our safa expats return to the promised land

chinese are planning to impregnate australian women

according to Associated Press, president xiibing fuckbing says it's the duty of chinese infrantymen to invade australia and impregnate the local women

SA fag here

AMA

what city bru?

Joburg, but by Sandton

what's your occupation and how much money you make?

what's your ethnicity?

what do smelly joburgers think of masterrace capetonians?

Lol, I'm working in my dad's company as a manager.

White, 75% British background.

Well somebody's got to try save the economy while you niggers sit on your mountain getting high all day ;)

>on a side note, fuck the Lions

we're the only province that doesn't vote for the ANC.

suck our mountain dicks

>Rhodesia
What a time it was...

Are niggers hunting whites still, breaking into farms etc?

yes they are...

Blacks in Africa are literally communists, it's the only way they can get ahead in the world, by taking from others.

archive.is/CuqcD

>Sweden gave about $400 million in "humanitarian" assistance to anti-apartheid activists between the mid-1970s and the early 1990s. Much of that aid went to the African National Congress -- then the main liberation (terrorist) movement and now the majority party in Parliament.

It doesn't matter if it's Haiti or Rhodesia, Detroit or Johannesburg, when whites leave civilization leaves with them.

damn, did swedes contribute more than any other country?

How well organized are you guys?
I know you guys can fight, but are you well armed, and have you formed up for defense?

History shows this to be true.

also consider the fact that a lot of blacks are concentrated in the rural areas.

virtually all whites besides the farmers live in the cities or surrounding suburbs

archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

And this is why you fight to the death, if the black bastards come for you. You'll probably still die, but it will be quicker and less painful than the hours of torture and mutilation before they eventually kill you.

>get out while you can

can you Amerifats FUCK OFF with your "LMAO why don't they just leave? Come HOME white man" and your pic related LARPING as a fucking European

There are 4.5 MILLION whites here in South Africa. Not a few thousand MILLIONS. We're not all rolling in fucking money, we don't have free passports back to Europe. Europe won't make exceptions. To emigrate requires money, qualifications and places to realistically go. 4.5 MILLION people cannot be realistically transported ANYWHERE without D-dayx 100 level operation. We can't WALK across AFRICA. We can't RAFT across the Atlantic. And last but not least we're NOT a bunch of fucking cucks who flee just with our tails between our legs. It's equivalent to asking Americans to go back to Europe, they won't fit in, they can't all move there and they'll lose their identity PLUS they don't even WANT to go to Europe because America is their HOMELAND.

SHUT UP WITH THIS RETARDED REQUEST OF "Wow I'm pretty intelligent and I just can't understand why South Africans haven't just considered moving-"

FUCK OFF.

Well James your ancestors fucked you by not killing the niggers. I don't know what else to tell you.

pretty much this

i was fortunate enough to have a rich father who got a work visa to the United States during the 90's when the currency value wasn't as bad.

honestly, i think all white south africans should be rejoicing that north america and europe are becoming increasingly multiracial and multicultural. they put sanctions on south africa and funded the ANC. they must get a feeling for what it's like for white south africans.

>My ancestors fucked me

Well Ameritard. My ancestors FOUGHT TO THE DEATH during the Boer War to keep the Kikes using the Anglos off our sovereign Republics. We were put into ACTUAL concentration camps for JEWISH interests in the minerals God blessed us with. If anything my ancestors did EVERYTHING they could to save our country before blacks were allowed to immigrate into the country for mining cheap labour. Your ancestors and YOU still suck Jewish cock and ruined what was left of us during the 80s. So you can just KYS.

Apart from the US, there really arnt that many Africans anywhere outside of Africa.

Please ignore france. They think France will run Africa instead of the opposite.

fucking savages

your country played a big role in destroying south africa you anglo piece of shit

They are Black American anons wanting whites to leave that larp as white americans. Have you seen the Sup Forumsacks from hwndu. They aren't european origin. The memes 52% are real.

This

Anglos never change

We did all we could, sorry

white americans worship nelson mandela and the ANC.

it's not hard to believe some of them want white south africans to leave their rightful homeland.

Then tell me/us that you guys are realists, that you are arming up and organizing.
Anybody with half a brain can see where this is going.

If it's any consolation, whites will be a minority in both North America and Europe.

They will experience the plight of white South Africans.

Read This

This.

I hate my country for what it did to you.

iI've never reada good account in English about what happened in angola. I know they massed killed 10s of 1000s of whites and killed them cruelly. I did read that they took them to saw mills and cut them vertically in the mills.

...and in the only country in Africa where whites and blacks had equality

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-whites-lost-rhodesian-war-portuguese-collapse-white-hating-britain-usa/

It's all good. Nothing to see here.

That and some Uk flags that appear here in Sup Forums hating white south africaners: don't know if are british, white british lefties, british blacks or pakis. It's pretty weird.

And some of the 52% and donald supporters don't care really about south africaners, they just want whites coming to their country to keep 52% somewhat stable. It's pretty sad having second intentions.

>So you can just KYS

why would you want me to kill myself? You really want one less white person in the world that understand what is going on in South Africa?

I just have no power and can't do anything about it because when I've tried to spread the word, people tell me I'm a conspiracy theorist and shut me out.

>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell

>that understands what is going on in South Africa?

You clearly don't from the content of your posts.

>Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

>Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

I've made two posts dude. You can cease your pointless and reactive hostility.

The best thing possible ot stir up White nationalism in Europe and the US is downfall of South Africa

You mean the Jews, countries are just land masses. It's been the Jews for the past 6000 years.

i'd much rather see the downfall of russians since you mongoloid pseudowhites armed and trained many of the communist forces the SADF was fighting.

in fact, i wish we could deport at least 20 million blacks from south africa all the way to russia. your russian whore women would probably love to have sex with them too.

The C in ANC stands for Communism, which is a tool of the Jew.

you can't blame the jews for everything though. many whites in europe and north america were protesting on the streets and demanding to end apartheid. you fueled the anti-apartheid movement

Everyone in this thread needs to understand is that South Africa represents what is to become of white countries in the next few generations. Back in the latter quarter of the 20th century South Africa and Rhodesia were the frontline when it came to stopping communist take-overs on the African continent while at the same time providing the bests tandards of living for blacks and whites cus Whites are altruistic ASF. It's why even in a leadership position whites allowed blacks the highest literacy on the continent and the highest living standards. Educated blacks were IMMIGRATING to Apartheid South Africa for our amenities.

We only met the first Bantu at the Great Fish river along the east coast. Meanwhile Shaka's conquests ended up causing a domino effect of famine and war called the Mfecane that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Nigs being self destructive nigs. Eventually there was less than 50 000 nigs fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

The (((mine owners))) then imported African labour to work in the mines and up until the 1920s hundreds of thousands moved to Johannesburg often from outside the country from places like Zimbabwe, Botswana and Mozambique for work. They assimilated with the blacks already there and their descendants act like they're natives when they are in fact immigrants. Apartheid was a means to initially separate the races in the multicultural cities and later move them back to their original homelands or “Bantustans” (Lesostho, Swaziland and Botswana are all Bantustans), though Hendrik Verwoerd was murdered before he could move onto the grand Apartheid stage and the petty laws of separation in cities remained for the next 20 years. We are suffering from the future Europe and America will have of demographic take-over from immigration.

this is beautiful, user.

rip doctor murdoch
rip murdoch chan
rip murdoch
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

>14000 blacks
>30000 farmers

Should be noted that those people are victims of black criminals.

>We are suffering from the future Europe and America will have of demographic take-over from immigration.

The vast majority whites in Europe and North America won't be convinced of anything no matter what you show them over the Internet.

They need to experience for themselves the plight of being a white minority. Even to this day many of them worship Nelson Mandela.

Resist!

r
Russians will be more relevant in saving the West than any Western nation and especially South African whites, who don't neither number nor desire to fight.

Some updates
Rhodesia... I was there
archive.org/details/RhodesiaIWasThere1

Rhodesia - Please Die Quietly
archive.org/details/PleaseDieQuietly1

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm making a factual, objective observation. Leftism is caused by Jewish brainwashing in government institutions they've subverted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

What can you achieve with the downfall of Russia?

Russians several centuries ago destroyed Poland, which was a paradise for Jews at the time. Really guy, read about your own history so foreigners don't have to tell you about it!

Possibly the greatest Russian writer in history, read his stuff:

archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes