WE NEED VOTER TESTS

You know how we have to take drivers ed and then go take the driving test then wait a year to take another test to actually get our license then wait ANOTHER year to be able to fully use it? Why the fuck do we have all of these systems in place for driving a car yet nothing for voting?

I propose that in a similar way to driving, you first have to take a course (idk, votors ed or some shit) and then you take an IQ test and get asked a few choice questions to determine if you are going to vote with your feelz or pay attention to realz. After you get your license you can vote in the next election, but it counts for 1/2 of a vote - then in the NEXT election you get a full vote. Should prevent autists and women from voting with their feelings without having to take away rights from anybody.

Thoughts?

I'm against democracy, but i was thinking some time ago about exactly the same thing.
A patch like this would work, but i was thinking about making it similar to school grades, from 1 to 6.

1, you know jack shit and vote with your retarded feelings.
6, you know literally everything about the candidates and what they represent and what they'll do.

The patch will never happen, though, because democracy was never supposed to work.

If everyone actually voted none of this would be an issue. What ends up happening is a lot the people with jobs have to skip out or are otherwise preoccupied while welfare recipients are free to vote for more gibs.

It's not about the number of people not voting, it's about the majority of human population being retarded and unable to comprehend politics, especially women, who never should've gotten voting rights in the first place.

Obvious solution to that one

I 100% agree, but it's impossible to take those rights back unfortunately. I think that hopefully this would weed out the shitty liberal women that vote with feelings and still allow the intelligent ones to vote.

I don't think that 6th graders are gonna be able to comprehend politics. I was thinking something around 16 where you go to the voters ed thing and when you're 18 you vote on your first thing then 4 years later you vote on the next election (this is from an american standpoint)

The core problem with this solution is that whoever creates the tests can simply choose certain groups of people to vote. In a crude example, just imagine questions like:
>Why was Marx the smartest person to ever live?
Or
>Why was Obama's presidency much better than Donald Drumpf's?

And so on.

That's a good point, but not applicable. It would be about opinions on politics, it would more be along the lines "a poor boy steals a piece of bread to provide for his family, should he be punished for committing the crime?" and other stuff like that to see if you'd think with your head or your heart

Well, that's still a "biased" question. I'm sure many governments would pick "no" as the correct answer to your question

I don't disagree

No. Only male citizens who pay taxes (net positive vs. gibs) should be allowed to vote.

That's obviously ideal but I'm talking about realistic solutions. The only male citizens who pay taxes will never happen in the near future.

Well... shit.

Your argument is flawed from the very premise. Driving a car is a privilege, not a right the way voting is. As such, the analogy breaks down.

And many universities and community colleges, at least here in my state, have required couses on the functions of government.

The problem arises with those that don't attend these higher education institutions, which changes the topic entirely.

Not only that but politicians need to be tested on anything they are about to vote for. If they lack knowledge on the law trying to be passed they can't vote on it. Also their grades for these tests should be printed on ballots so citizens can see how effective or incompetent they are.

>voter text shouldn't be an exam
hystoricaly muh racis...

>only those who contribute get a say
now that is fair, people on gibs don't get a voice

Universal suffrage was a mistake. Only property and business owners should be allowed to vote.

Voting should not be a right. Hell, we already take away the "right" from felons so I don't see what you're saying.

Who told you feminists were not intelligent? High IQ people are the biggest libtards of them all. Your IQ doesn't really matter, because in the end everything comes down to your personal value system and preferences. There is no such thing as an objectively good ideology.
"A lot of refugees are rapists" is a fact, but whether or not you are ready to get your daughter raped for the poor niggers to live in a better country is a _preference_ . Some people _value_ the niggers' lives more than their own.

I don't like the idea of the realz or feelz test or the half vote, but I have thought about this around the last time I voted. My idea is to have a special test you take at where ever you're voting that would be based around the different stances and polices the candidates stand for. This would change every election and would ensure that the voter knows not only who and what their voting for but also what the opposition candidate actually stands for. This would also ensure candidates don't flip-flop during their campaign otherwise they will lose potential votes.
Also where do you live that you have to wait a year after passing drivers ed to take the test then wait another year?