A friendly reminder that Mel Gibson is the only approved Hollywood director and actor

A friendly reminder that Mel Gibson is the only approved Hollywood director and actor.

He is a good role model and all the young westerners can learn a lot about him.

How he succeded, how he fell, how they tried to break him, and almost did, but because he is a tough motherfucker he didn't give up, he fought back and he got back to his feet.

His movies can teach values such as patriotism, manhood, freedom, the meaning of suffering and the importance of faith.

So in this sunny and warm sunday, watch a Mel Gibson movie, eat a steak, and think about what you can do to sort yourself out and unleash your potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfGTSzHOPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a good role model and all the young westerners can learn a lot from him*******

What about Keanu Reeves? He's a pretty cool guy.

As an Aussie I agree with Nipponese OP

Thanks Nip. Will do that.

I don't think he's the only one.

this is the only true role model for west

Also, Matthew Mcconaughey might be one of us. He's from texas, right wing, and believes in God. I'd love to see him become a director.

I don't know anything about what's in Keanu Reeves' head. It seems that he's been surrounded by tragedy and he seems like a cool dude. He's half chinese though...

Yeah, a guy who makes a movie about a black southafrican terrorist...

The original mad max films pretty degenerate.

this is the only true role model for t*rks

turk lives matter

and he is not william wallace

I appreciate this thread.

I don't want turks to post in my thread.

Please, understand.

I had a weird thought as an experiment. Start a production / media company. Do NOT hire any JEWS for ANY position. Don't say anything anti-semitic, or racist. Just by "coincidence" have your company be 100% Jew free.

How long before someone notices? And what would they do to you?

why aren't you gay feminist transgender yet, roach.

That's what Mr Rothschild would want you to be while he bathes in your shekels

If Mel Gibson could make something like the Passion of Christ, your thought would be feasible.

But you would need to be rich as fuck to pay for everything and then, you would need to be incredibly talented to be able to make a movie without any support from (((them)))

mel is our guy.

Cool action hero

youtube.com/watch?v=nfGTSzHOPs0

A great recent interview. We can learn so much from Mel Gibson.

No matter how far you go in life, how successful you are, in the end, we are all just humans, with our weaknesses, our flaws and our fears.

And for me it is so inspiring to see such a good and honest man overcoming all that pain and all that sadness he had to suffer just because he wasn't willing to submit to those who want to make us slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ

Robert Downey Jr's great speech about how he was able to overcome alcoholism thanks to Mel Gibson's help.

Hold on, Punk!