Salon struggling to pay its rent

nypost.com/2017/08/03/salon-struggling-to-pay-its-rent/
archive.is/6iGIY

ITT: we post the best Salon to celebrate headlines

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-06/cnns-rating-collapse-prime-time-shows-draw-less-viewers-re-runs-yogi-bear
web.archive.org/web/20151214184031/http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
archive.is/vMS6s
twitter.com/salon/status/645930508094976000
twitter.com/Salon/status/649536498627399680
twitter.com/Salon/status/732631792264581122
twitter.com/Salon/status/732767674636349440
twitter.com/Salon/status/659137513043402753
twitter.com/Salon/status/732719866575261696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its best we just forget about them user. They much like shills thrive on attention, and in very much the same way must be saged out of existence

salon has never been profitable. It's deliberately funded propaganda

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck these faggots. I cant wait to see huffpost go belly up next.

fuck off racist nazipig

i hope you get murdered together with al the other drumpfelkins

good bye faggots see you in Hell

Oh please let them get Hulked.

Guess paedo defense doesn't pay.

Reminder that sensational headlines/click bait are required for ad revenue

Reminder that traditional ad revenue is declining and targeted ads on Facebook are getting more expensive

Reminder that blogs have never been profitable

Salon will die in your lifetime

What is salon?

They're pretty goddamn awful

Article at the bottom of that page link

Fuck my sides

Salon can quite honestly go fuck themselves. How about that? I have nothing else to say about them and the likes of them at this point.

Salon is a far-left clickbait website that bends the truth to further their own agendas and has given a pedophile a platform for starters.

They hate white people and love Muslims, shitskins and Marxism.

They portrayed Trayvon as an innocent youth and Zimmerman as a white supremacist.

is room where you have orgy

Press 'S' to spit on Salons grave

I work in the media / journalism industry and right now is a great time for anybody who despises the mainstream media:

1. Wall Street Journal cutting a ton of senior staff, closing offices in Paris and elsewhere.

2. The Guardian losing a ton of money, at least a dozen people recently laid off.

3. The Independent no longer published in print form, laid a bunch of people off and is now basically a clickbait website

4. New York Times just laid off a ton of people amid a large-scale "reorganisation", staff had a walkout to protest the decision

5. Gawker rekt

Probably more but these come easiest to mind. Meanwhile Infowars is thriving thanks in part to it shilling a bunch of water filters etc.

>Creampies are now illegal

The homosexual agenda at work.

But unlike most mainstream news websites the proportion of Jews among the higher-ups (but not the writers) are lower.

S

S

is salon one of the sites that shut down comments?
can't even go there to gloat

>Reminder that blogs have never been profitable
Mine was. 20k uniques/daily but only $400 profits/month.

Blogging is a shitty business at best. Usually it's just a waste of time.

S

look at them gymnastics! wew

>Business with low barriers to entry go belly up
Makes me feel good.

bahahah die sjws die

That's why the establishment is panicking right now about the "alt-right" and "alternative-media".

Social media and the internet is breaking the de-facto monopoly they had on the information flow, like they did in decades past. People no longer have to get their news from CNN, Fox, NYT, or the 3 big newspapers, etc. They can freely communicate with each other. And while any individual site can use censorship, no censorship program is perfect (or cheap) and there are always alternative sites to go to.

Speaking of CNN, their ratings have also collapsed massively.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-06/cnns-rating-collapse-prime-time-shows-draw-less-viewers-re-runs-yogi-bear

So what do they do? Try to use the ISP monopolies to work around the first amendment by having the ISPs censor/throttle websites that are too "problematic". Try to character assassinate and shut down any public figure that isn't controlled. Try to promote the "right people" to be prominent faces of the "alternative-media". Try to get sites like Youtube, Facebook, etc. to remove wrongthink.

Learn how to do affiliate marketing like an adult.

Ads are babby's first blog tier garbage. meanwhile affiliate earnings can hit 10m/mo or more with a good blog

10k/m sorry

KEK
U
C
K

>salon is one person

onion has nothing on this shit god damn

Someone took a bunch of Salon headlines that had the word "white" in it and replaced it with "black".

Imagine if a website published this kind of shit and still had a veneer of legitimacy.

Their only decent articles were the pedo ones. The rest is leftist shit.

It's such an easy litmus test, I'm surprised it's not more widely acknowledged.

Salon is actually the CIA if you want to make "a leap of logic"

>CIA gave 600 million dollars to WaPo
>WaPo owns Salon
>Salon sets up fancy office building to show off in NYC
>Can't pay rent even

elites will never change.

HP actually started out really, really well Mrs Huffington (the founder) was objective and maybe slightly left leaning - now though, after her departure the dried up cunts churn out Guardian tier opinion pieces every article.

Maybe if they make sure to add an extra five articles per day ranting on bizarre Trump conspiracy theories and telling people to double down on anit-white rhetoric they'll attract advertisers back.

Not that it matters - Despite being """"progressive""""" they always tow the Democratic party line, right down to slamming on "Bernie Bro's", so I'm sure someone out there will pay their bills for them.

Hey. I searched their archives, and all these so-called pro-pedophile stories you guys talk about don't exist.

Are you sure you aren't making it up or photshopping salon headlines?

Ironically, it was an asian guy. He actually had a short lived extension that changed "white" to "black" for Salon and other sites, but they baaaleeted it, and he got called a White Supremacist on twitter.

i'm 4th reich ready.

the internet never forgets
web.archive.org/web/20151214184031/http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

It's a little more complex than that - WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos, in addition to the CIA connection they have an FBI connection and have actively fucked with Sup Forums and Wikileaks on their servers.

Bezos is also a massive Democrat donor and hired Podesta in an advisory role after the failed election.

WaPo has been at the forefront of "unnamed sources" and even got busted pushing Ukrainian sourced propaganda that was meant to link Trump to Russian hacking.

The blatant nature of it is absolutely fucked. You literally have one of the richest, if not the richest man, in the world, who owns one of the most all pervasice companies in the world, openly working with the Democrats and CIA to push false news narratives constantly in the media.

They removed the two really bad ones, but they still have a few up.
archive.is/vMS6s

twitter.com/salon/status/645930508094976000
twitter.com/Salon/status/649536498627399680
twitter.com/Salon/status/732631792264581122
twitter.com/Salon/status/732767674636349440
twitter.com/Salon/status/659137513043402753

They're too cheap to even print the whole letter S.

>But Jacob had not touched a child. He had contacted whom he thought was a 10-year-old girl in a chat room and made plans to meet up with her. When he arrived, he discovered he had been corresponding with an undercover police officer, and was arrested for luring a minor.
Oh right, he had merely tried to molest a 10yr old, what an innocent man.

twitter.com/Salon/status/732719866575261696

still works

Movie starring jewish nazis

>Imagine if a website published this kind of shit and still had a veneer of legitimacy.
Desu, if a news website had headlines like this it would actually be legitimate. Fuck veneer, it would be the gods honest truth!

Tsarnerves weren't real Muslims. Roof was a real white American.

Oh no not Salon...

HuffPo has a lot of money. Granted they don't pay their contributors hardly anything. I fucking hate HP but I highly doubt they go anywhere.
And Huffington was right wing in the 90's