Why are the US and UK allies again?

The USA has actively sought to diminish Britain's role in the world since the second world war. They imported multiculturalist ideology into our country and are now attempting to shove their corporate interests into our country. They bring us into completely unnecessary wars resulting in the deaths of millions so that their Jews can profit in the millions in London and New York. These people are not our friends and it would be best for both of us if we went our separate ways but stayed neutral towards one another.

The average American doesn't even know what countries make up the UK. These people don't understand our way of life and think buying cheap goods is somehow fulfilling not to mention their strange Christian culture which is often times unreserved and lacking any decorum.

>The USA has actively sought to diminish Britain's role in the world since the second world war.
Maybe if they weren't such weak cucks it wouldn't have happened.

Personally I think Europe should ally with Russia and blockade the US until the US stop being whining cunts about everything.

it's the jews you nunce

Do it.

>our country
>german flag
Isn't the UK actively attempting to make sure Germany DOESN'T own the UK?

One post by this ID and not even from UK.
Shill or Slide?

Nice try Hanz

Fucking try it achmed, my god fucking try it.

Fuck off kraut.

Don't think so . US still follows UK in many many ways. The amount of respect for the queen we have is a glaring insight on the relations .

YES come on I've always dreampt of killing redcoats like my glorious forebearers.

Send us some of your shit too so we can throw it in the pool

A better one

That'll work.

Respect for the queen ? What did she do that deserves respect? She is basically just a grandma in a castle.

should be fun

I'm not even American and this makes me patriotic.

god damn it, i love that fucking commercial

>lose a war you fought for decades against gook farmers
>has only held world hegemony for less than a hundred years and is already losing its footing
>kowtow to a weak Russian state

Who's the real cuck here, Jose?

I Am russian you just made My 30 santimeter Dick hard it Will be the best if you do it !!! Do it

I would love to team up with English Tea drinkers to Nuke american Nigers pepole

This jewish bank sistem all over the world get to go lets do it thet what Jesus want evrey thing to be free

Rome has falld constantinopol has falld babilon has falld greek empire has falld persian empire has falld

Lets do it lets bring down this globolist shit to

What is life whan you work 12 hurs a day and you come home tired us hell and go to sleep and next day is the same

Plus the fucking sun and the hit killing you fucking 40 % hot here in isreal a fucking desert

Plz do it plz Let the weak pepole die letthe strong pepole control the world !!!!

Your ancestors barely put a dent in our numbers, you realise the only reason America became independent was because Spain and France joined thr war against us.

That's because the French were holding a grudge against the Brits

Shouldn't of made so many enemy's.

You have to make enemies to make progress.

that's why you need to be contained

Says the Kraut.
The Queen is the same as a countries flag for us subjects, until she gets her power back sadly as useful :(
God save the Queen

True, we had to decide on the thirteen colonies or a literal rock, i like to believe we made the right choice..

>Flag.
>UK, look at how your friend has treated you. THEY ARE THE ONES PUSHING THIS DIVERSITY AGENDA.
>There fault.
>Ignore the 6 gorrillian rapists we want to bring into your country.
>Hate your allies.
>please.

Kraut, fuck off mate, we're full - of your bullshit and we don't want anymore.

UK, US and Russian alliance against the EU when?

it didn't just seek to diminish it, it managed to quite successfully. the UK is an irrelevant sidekick now which is why the alliance works. same with France

Prussia was Britain's greatest ally and you should have continued cucking the Fr*nch together

Mate, you "forebears" were paddy dogs that only ate potatoes and fled to America to whore themselves in Boston. Know your place, paddy whore.

>Muh forebears
Literally nigger tier "pay reparations" can you prove your foul lineage even came to America before the arrogant revolution? Much less played any significant role in the revolution?

You're ancestors were drunks and whores or drunkard whores, nothing more. Stay mad, faggot.

I don't know about him but my family came out of Norfolk in 1643. Im probably the only American you'll meet who won't claim Irish ancestry.

Your respect for the queen is a farce and is borne out of celebrity cultism. It is in no way genuine.

Colonize a British woman just to piss him off. We need to Burger all the British ladies.

Kraut women love BIG WHITE BURGER COCKS. That's why European women are wanting to marry us so badly.

>The average American doesn't even know what countries make up the UK
kek this is true

>Shouldn't of
>of
Bloody yanks ruining our language

She's more than that, she's a figurehead for the country to revolve around

If you want to go for the argument "they cost money!!!" the royal family makes far more for us than we pay them thanks to their land revenues and tourism

Look at the Mick Kraut yanks in this thread. Fucking hilarious, its never difficult to spot just look for the loathing hatred in their opinions..... Lol Krauts lost 2 world wars and are losing the 3rd with the EU. Germany is a massive toilet LITERALLY importing millions of unclean sandniggers and niggers a year. That should tell you enough about them. Then there's the eternal Potato eater who's got a chip on his block that we rightfully occupied Ireland after they tried to sneak attack us as proxy for the Vatican, but they don't want to remember that fact do they.

There are a lot of very pro anglo Americans here, great chaps, you'll know you've met a real yank who talks about his old English roots, no bad blood no problem just friendly based bros really. Anti British Americans here are basically not American, because their forefathers were European nigger immigrants so they choose to shill here and cause upset between the two peoples.

Fucking catholic scum.

I remember years ago when one of the royals was getting married or shit out a kid or whatever and my mom and sister were watching the news coverage. I don't get it man. I just don't get it.

Unlike Germany which has no Ceremonial institutions anymore because your country has zero pride in itself. Germans want to forget their history and move 'forward' into the new 'no borders' culture which is affirmative suicide. The problem is that because they're Krauts they're constantly trying (and failing) to take over the world, so they're trying to force everyone else to adopt this policy, the problem ofcourse, is nobody else in Europe apart from their Irish lapdogs want to be cucked or like Germans. Fuck your Mutti Merkel Hitler kraut filth.

I love the idea, but the thought of sifting through gargoyles looking for an actual decent looking one is tough.

>Needs a former colony that previously whooped their ass to save them in both world wars
>Went from most powerful empire in the world to just a tiny Island
>Former colony could sink your entire Island if it wanted to
>Lost a war to a bunch of colonist :P

You are the real cuck here brit bong

Fuck off divide and conquer shills.

Anglo Empire when?

>arrogant revolution

KEK

>implying it wasn't the Brits that causes the revolution