Honest prediction for 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PmXL0oiggg
dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/maxine-waters-ill-run-for-president-if-millennials-want-me-to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Rock will beat Oprah, Kanye will lose running as independent

This sentence tells you everything you need to know about Amerisharts

Ackshyully

I would be pretty shocked if the dems went with Warren, but at this point nothing could be too stupid for them.

Why would that shock you?

They're actually talking about it seriously

Also, who do you think they would have run?

>Mark runs as a independent
>Some demofart runs
>Trump wins because the other 2 devided the liberal vote

Warren is basically the combination of both of their failing candidates: the same economic policy that won rural whites over (Bernie), and the pandering to minorities by calling whites racist that alienated those same whites (Hilldawg). If they are smart they will run someone like Cory Booker, they need to pander to black people with someone who looks like them in order to win.

are rock and oprah both dems?

Sorry I meant "won rural whites for Trump" basically just economic nationalism, which was Bernie's strategy as well in part.

would be so strange

Rock is republican afaik. But that was prehollywood so idk

Bernouts won't go for big pharma bitchboi Booker or Kamala Harris

If the Foxconn plant does go through here in WI, WI will be absolute red again.

They don't need to win bernouts, they need to get black people to vote like they did for obongo

The 2020 election will be a shitshow , and we will love it

Something like this desu. They can't win with their current lineup without straight up fraud or promising some SERIOUS country shattering gibs. The liberals can only stay in power by giving free shit.

Not gonna lie, I think I want an r-tard like Yeezus to win just so the news stories would be juicy each day. This shit with Trump is the most I've read the news ever and it's quite entertaining

If they put warren on the ticket they are finished.

>Honest prediction for 2020
Flying
cars
youtube.com/watch?v=6PmXL0oiggg

MAKE OREGON RED AGAIN!

Oh god yes!

Salem-fag representing!

Trump will win a 50 state landslide
Screencap this

Democrats: ultra high IQ city people

Republicans: rural and suburban retards

If Trump truly scares off illegals from Cali, and his investigation proves they voted, I legitimately think he could flip California

prove me wrong

>Democrats: ultra high IQ, unemployed, poor city people

Could Texas really turn? When was the last time they voted demo?

Whites, regardless of their education, voted primarily for Trump. Retarded leaf.

Cant prove shit till 2018 when NV is not cucked

just bait me up senpai

Wasn't the only reason Texas was so blue was because Ted Cruz?

Not anymore.

2016 marks the point in history when American politics shift from white vs non-white to smart (democrats) vs dumb (republicans)

>CO
>full of dudeweedlmao's and college students
>ever going red again

Democrats are smart, but lost the presidency plus over 900 elected positions during Obama's 8 years. Nigga whut?

>tfw too intelligent to win

Tulsi will bury Donald.

>
city people are mostly literally retarded niggers

Stop putting Texas in the blue!

If the Dems are smart, they will run as many freaks in the primaries as possible - Mark Fuckerberg, The Rock, Pocahontas Warren, Hillary (again), Bernie Sanders (from his hospital bed at the old folks home), John McCain, Beyonce, Will Smith, etc. and then mix in their Anointed One among the fray (Pelosi?). The primaries being a freakshow will draw attention to their platform and force people to pay attention to people's personalities as well as what they are saying, in order to draw contrasts between the candidates. As Trump showed, flouting political norms tends to pay off by driving the media cycle.

Of course, they won't win unless they change their platform significantly, which they won't do, but it will give them their best chance of coming close to winning in 2020.

He wouldn't be (((allowed))) to run as an independent.

Accurate

So which user had guessed it correctly for 2016? Screenshot?

I watch msnbc

Trump could possibly secure all the votes in Maine. He only lost by 2% but I'm not sure where the breakdown by district was. NH is an easy grab too. Rhode Island isn't really a possiblity. His best chance of flipping another state besides Maine/NH would probably be New Jersey. MN seems highly plausible. After dems fucked up in the rust belt, they'll probably fight for it. Virginia is a possibility too. Depends on turnout. New Mexico would go red before Oregon. Johnson sapped a lot of the R vote in 2016 so it could flip red if he wasn't running. Also liberals could fear monger enough that legal spics don't go to vote in CO or NM. Oregon and Washington are probably not on the table. Clinton had a huge ass margin in Cook County (Chicago IL) that saved her in the state. Depending on how corrupt you think Chicago voting is, IL could be a possible red state too.

You are actually retarded

I think it's going to be worse than we imagine

PA, Ohio and Florida will all go back to blue. I think we underestimate just how much the left's intellectual shaming really works on the public. And with the ever decreasing white percentage of the population, holding onto these states will be hard as hell

Also, voting laws will probably become a lot more "loose" in states like North Carolina and Wisconsin, so those will go blue as well. Wisconsin in particular is trying to really loosen voting restrictions

And yes, Texas has a legit chance to go blue, tons and tons of minorities in Texas and its increasing. In 20 years it will probably be solid blue

Dems will pick Kamala Harris, simply because she is BOTH a nigger, AND a Woman. this will be the Obongo 2.0 AND Shillary 2.0 attempt.

Kamala will be such a Dumbass she will hand over the Elections to Trump, like Jeb! did with the Republican Candidate choice in 2016.

Trump wil beat Reagans record and take all 50 States.

Pence will loose pretty badly against whatever democrat wins the nomination

>Warren
Lol

>Oregon
>Rhode Island
>Red
>ever
Double lol

IF Warren runs (and that's a big if) she will be slaughtered. She is about as likable as a wet ham sandwich.

I was leaning more towards dems putting up kamala Harris, since she can play both the nigger and woman card

Will never happen.
The counties where people actually live are the blue ones. The cities in the red counties with more than 100 people (Bend, Medford, Salem, Eugene) are all liberal as well and that's where the california transplant faggots are going to move once Portland gets completely full.

Rock is a closeted Repub if I'm not wrong

>Illinois solid blue
>Michigan red

Is Illinois really that fucking pozzed

>Trump will take all 50 if Kamala Harris runs

you are right that they likely will pick her (they don't know what the fuck they are doing) but do you honestly think Commiefornia will vote for Trump? New York? very possible now that they are at least cleaning up voter fraud to some extent. they are shinning a light on the problem, the DNC has been cheating non-stop without any real challenge. but even if they clean up illegal voting, Commiefornia is so brainwashed they will vote to throw their own children in meat-grinders. some of the dumbest people i have ever met are from california.

Texas is not turning. What a dumb ass meme that was.

>democrat
>intelligence

Pick one and on-oh it's a fucking leaf

why the fuck are so many states not cooperating with trump's voting fraud commissions? seems corrupt as fuck that they're not cooperating

any state can turn given enough time of course, but blue texas in 2020? not a fucking chance. 2024 is possible if trump destroys the country, but so far things are going pretty good.

state officials are some of the most corrupt you will ever meet (aside from DC of course) how do you think they got into those positions in the first place? was it because they are honest, hard-working americans? no it's because they are corrupt to the core and willing to follow orders for money/power.

It would be all blue if Maxine ran.

>New York?

Trump himself is a New Yorker, born in Queens. so i think New Yorkers will pick him.

and Mexifornia? well full of Beaners already, so i guess Kamala gets it.

but i still think Trump 2020 will be like Reagan 1984.

All Trump has to do is legalize weed on a federal level. Colorado goes solid red and niggers will turn up to vote for him.

"We wuz finna vote for Democrat but Trump, man Trump da realest nigga out there, he legalizing pot senpai, he aight"

if things keep going the way they are the republicans will own everything

I wanna bury muh dick in Tulsi's tushy

people who vote nixon and reagan gone forever

anglo saxon christianity is no more

now supporting family value , God , Tradition , pride in one's heritage is edgy and controversial

"white" woman and non-white vote democrat

Drump supporter will not vote 2018

Republican party will lose 2018 election

after 2018 happen , Trump can't win 2020 election

That's fair. I wish Virginia were a red state again. Fucking cucks

>but i still think Trump 2020 will be like Reagan 1984.

Trump will win 340+ electoral votes imo.

your Opinion, ok then. but i still think Trump will win in a Landslide, maybe not Reagan vs Mondale, maybe like Nixon vs McGovern.

and BOTH Nixon and Reagan were from California, so Cali wasnt always the Blue State it is today.

Maxine Waters vs Trump

Get ready racists

Yet he won 2016

>california

not sure it's really probable for 2020 to turn red. still way too many angry hillbots who will never vote trump. now 2024 and 2028 it is much more likely.

I'd kek so fucking hard if Maxine fucks up during a speech and refers to Trump as Dubya

Fake political insider here.

Democrats have no platform whatsoever. Their platform from 2008-2016 was "Fuck you whiteboy, you're being replaced". They never apologized for it. Look at Church Schumer's pathetic attempt to steal Trump's economic plan. Chuck is the Jew at the helm of the DNC's leadership. It's over for them, they're in a death spiral.

So basically, all Trump has to do is deliver on his promises.

If he builds the Wall and deports Democrat voters and improves the economy, he'll automatically win. Not enough people appreciate what happened last year. The UNIONS abandoned the Democrats. Basically every working white voter now votes Republican, except for brainwashed communist kiddies from the coast.

We won't be alive in 2020

Hillary will screw Maxine and Kamala out of the Nomination.
Blacks stay home on election day.
Trump wins 3500 Counties again

dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/maxine-waters-ill-run-for-president-if-millennials-want-me-to/

It's coming
Get your friends to shill for Maxine on Jewbook

why should they listen to an illegitimate "president"?

Virginia Blue, Colorado Blue. But yeah

a lot depends on getting rid of illegals and voter id laws passed

and whether or the stock market stays over 20k

It's not going to be much different. Trump will lose some states, but it's still going to be a landslide for Trump.
Just look at the states that were really close and almost went blue, those states will be blue. Other than that it will be the same. Trump will get something like 290 electorates.
I'll be very surprised if he gets more than 290 electorates.

Remember all those retarded predictions with morons on Sup Forums showing Trump barely winning? I remember. Turns out it was a landslide victory, something only a few Sup Forums FAGGOTS predicted.

>Texas and Michigan blue

I'm not even sure they have Pennsylvania anymore

Trump will flip more states and win by a wider margin. The "rural retards" in MN, NH, and ME will come around. AZ would be the one state he might lose. Midwest will hold, Dems have no message for them anymore.

THIS

Reality:

Rhode Island has such a fucked up regulatory system that it does not participate in economic recoveries, only housing bubbles.

I live in the only county that went Trump, but there's no way he takes the state in 2020. Not enough workers left to counter the illegal parasite class.

How about the popular vote?
Plot your predictions on the graph and post.

Kent county based but RI garbage

No, if they are smart they will run Tulsi Gabbard.

Actually they do.

Someone gets it.

Kamala Harris has already won. She just has to go through the motions.