So, we as a county accomplished almost everything that Sup Forums might want to see in a perfect country...

So, we as a county accomplished almost everything that Sup Forums might want to see in a perfect country. Yet I'm still poor. How is fighting for all these gay ideals worth it? Everyone hates us now and we get nothing in return. Even sucking off USA did nothing to help polish people. Should we take the refuges and the money? I need money to buy new shoes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6OkJbaXqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EeYl4cufkAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetia,_West_Virginia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop drinking so much and you will be able to afford new shoes.

>perfect country
You got a perfect premier.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6OkJbaXqQ

Fuck poland dogs, german whore

Based Korwin is Sup Forums incarnate.
>says Hitler was nice since the taxes were lower.
>calls migrants 'human trash'.
>says women are weaker, smaller and less intelligent.
>radical capitalist.
>has 8 white children by 4 different women.
>fought commies back in the 70's and 80's.
>is the polish champion of contract bridge card game.
>loves guns.
>calls out leftists whenever he can.
>bashes islam but admits they're winning so far with their birth rates.
>wants to abolish the income tax.
>calls blacks the appropriate term 'niggers'.
>isn't affraid of his fans, takes pictures with them, even with cosplayers (pic related, google korwin cosplay, theres shit ton more).
>does the motherfucking nazi salute in the European Parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeYl4cufkAs

kys Jasiek

You forgot to add that he is chinese agent

do you think gays and muslims will pay your beer?

Set up a patreon and link it in your Sup Forums posts. Cucks will send you money just for being le based polan.

>Should we take the refuges
Daily reminder that London has 800 injury victims of knife attack per 2 months.
Ask yourself how much Poland has.
Whole Poland that is.
700 in one year.
/thread

Yhey will ban me just like Lauren.

open up a brothel and advertise in western media

I'd take some polish boipussy desu

>Yet I'm still poor.
While the West had over 70 years to accumulate private capital since WWII, Eastern Europe only has had 25 years. You also have to take into account economic aid the West received almost immediately after the war through the Marshal plan.
Eastern Europe only started getting reasonable amounts of aid relevant to the real economy after 2004, when it joined the EU.

I would say we've done a pretty good job, given our situation in the post-Industrial world, where there are established centers of manufacturing in the West and Asia, so there wasn't anything like the post-War manufacture boom here like in the West.

Just move here, Trump wants to increase European immigration through the Raise act. We have 9 Million Poles and they're pretty based up in the Midwest.

>Implying that being poor is bad
>Implying that being "likeable" is a desirable trait
>Implying that shoes are useful
Amend your ways, hedonistic scum

Filthy traitorous Pole i dont have money for new shoes too and im hardworking but i would never take single illegal imigrant to my country even if i had just just one shoe. I would even left EU in single day even if i had just one meal per day. You have no honour filthy Pole you should stick with rest of the East so in next years we will survive while West will be sinking in their own trash.

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

LUXEMBOURG IS A FUCKING RECIPIENT?

>Selling your country's future away for some shoes
You disgust me

Yeah, their population is 4 times smaller, but they received the same amount of money as we did.

Yes,we can take milions of arabs and niggers,so you can buy new shoes and your live level will grow.

Unreal m8. How can Germans and other irrelevant Europeans on Sup Forums call us retards for voting out of this corrupted fucking union?

Fpbp.

We took in the cunts and we aren't any better off. A country wanting pakis and niggers is like a dog wanting fleas and ticks.

Anything about refugees in Poland is irrevelant, becasue they don't really want to be here. You know that we are hardworking toilet cleaners, becasue it has roots in our culture, which refugees probably shall never comprehend it. They are often fleeing to Germany, when they will be sitting on their bed or fucking/raping all around, and get rich from it. In our country, you can't live like that. You must work without slacking to have something more than nothing...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetia,_West_Virginia